Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

why we need to research legal words, not just everyday usage

People really need to research the legal "words", not just their common usage and how they've been altered or changed for commercial uses....that is one of the important keys in unraveling their (attorneys/banksters) deceit. The man I consider my mentor taught me this.

Great online resource: http://www.constitution.org/bouv/bouvier.htm Bouvier Law Dictionary, Revised Sixth Edition, 1856

To Commercialize means to "EXPLOIT." Therein lies the reason why the powers that be, "THE ATTORNEYS" (and banksters' minions), changed this conventional government to a legal fiction. This was to exploit with words, and done by the very men or women that hide behind the names or words.

Excerpt from book, “WOE UNTO YOU LAWYERSâ€
    <div>One, Steven, is a man and is not a person, not a subject or citizen nor has any allegiance to any country, State or States in contract, not a U.S. Citizen or National, not a civilian, not a resident, not an legal entity dolus trust, not an enemy comb

Agreed. They know how to speak in an archaic language that has scarcely changed in 250 years, and in the Third Person. no less. They fall into one political extreme or another--they don't seem to understand a neutral position. For this they charge ten times as much as the average Joe would.

But what exactly do you proose to do about it? People who post on this board need to do a little more research and not just keep informing of us of the latest horrific story. Kudos to those members who are faithfully banging the ear of the US Congress.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)