Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whydoes Glenn Beck continue to ignore our founder`s tax plan

Today on Glenn Beck’s TV show Glenn talked about our tax system and then went on to talk about needed tax reform, but focused on two alternatives to reform our current system. The two alternatives are offered by the establishment, the “fairtaxâ€

While that is a wonderful dream, we have too many social programs that need to be supported, including my Social Security and Medicare programs when I am finally entitled. Working years and years to pay into those systems with every paycheck, it would be unfair to all those like myself to announce one day that all that money is gone, as there will be no new taxes to replenish the system. Medicaid, rent assistance, free education should be immediately eliminated for everyone except citizens.
    E-Verify should be enacted immediately to cover all employers nationwide. Borders should be sealed, including those on visitors' visas until we get a handle on who has never left. Other countries should be charged for the incarceration of their citizens committing crimes in this country.
    This country has gone off on a tangent that the founding fathers never could dream of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two possibilities, I think:

1) Beck doesn't want to do "too much too soon" and propose something some might consider radical before people are ready to hear it.

2) Beck supports the establishment and is cynically targeting us for ratings.

I think #2 is more likely, but I could be wrong.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Two possibilities, I think:

1) Beck doesn't want to do "too much too soon" and propose something some might consider radical before people are ready to hear it.

2) Beck supports the establishment and is cynically targeting us for ratings.

I think #2 is more likely, but I could be wrong.
    I lean towards 2 as well. The very first time I had ever heard of Obama was in 2003. The Fort Worth Star Telegram had a story about him, and how he wanted to gain support for a flat tax. What's funny is that I agreed with him at the time, and I told my co-worker to remember the name Barack Obama, because he will be our first black president. I always wondered if Jason remembered. So I wonder if Beck remembers Obama trying to get the flat tax imposed?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Perhaps no one read the stipulations in the 700 Billion Bailout that excluded IA from paying taxes.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)