Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wikileaks: Some Common Sense

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2010/ ... wikileaks/

DR. LAWRENCE DAVIDSON: ON THE HISTORICAL NECESSITY OF WIKILEAKS

[i]“But what about democracies? Well, the truth is that they too are run by political and economic elites whose interests are rarely the same as the general public. That is why, when the government uses the term “national interest,â€

Ron Paul on Wikileaks topic

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-ron-paul ... dom-watch/

[size=150]“What we need is more Wikileaks on the Federal Reserve. Can you imagine what it would be like if we have every conversation of the last 10 years with the Federal Reserve people and the Federal Reserve chairman, with all the other central bankers of the world, and every agreement and quid pro quo that they have? I mean, it would be massive. The people would be so outraged.â€

Julian Assange must be pretty damn smart for he knows how to stay off the radar and still move around. From what I have read his Wikileaks only comprises of about a half dozen people and they can still get information from various sources. For such a small band of men they seem to be more secretive then our own government officials. And better at it!

http://www.rr.com/news/interactive3
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[quote]Later in the discussion, Judge Napolitano asks Paul directly about his views on Wikileaks, to which Paul replied, “in a society where truth becomes treason, we are in big trouble.â€

This couldn't have happened to better people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The truth be told? Nice.
    Keep a "fairly" clean house and all is good.
    Smart people that do important, clever yet bend the law for the life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness of Americans to take down the bad guy's.
    I don't need to read about it. But I do want to know they are kicking
    the bad guy's asses. Anyway, anyplace, and anytime.
    We don't win by handing out Milky way's.
    Most folks understand that.
    On another hand our federal government stinks of treason.
    We know it, and we have their words. Even better.
    Nothing shocks me. But Many things PISS ME OFF!
    More Americans need to be PISSED OFF and vote common sense.
    How much more do they need?

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    The truth be told? Nice.
    Keep a "fairly" clean house and all is good.
    Smart people that do important, clever yet bend the law for the life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness of Americans to take down the bad guy's.
    I don't need to read about it. But I do want to know they are kicking
    the bad guy's asses. Anyway, anyplace, and anytime.
    We don't win by handing out Milky way's.
    Most folks understand that.
    On another hand our federal government stinks of treason.
    We know it, and we have their words. Even better.
    Nothing shocks me. But Many things PISS ME OFF!
    More Americans need to be PISSED OFF and vote common sense.
    How much more do they need?
    The problem is common sense is not that common and then add the ignorance of some of the voters. The last presidential election showed the ignorance you have out there. People who worked the election witnessed first hand how people were coming in and only voting for Obama and that was it. They had no clue who else was running for what or the state amendments with the exception of one. Some people did actually vote on the gay one because the church told them how to vote. Voters in some cases need to be educated. In Miami many Cubans would never dream of voting for a non Cuban candidate if Cuban was running. Then you have those who vote along racial lines.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cubans would never dream of voting for a non Cuban candidate if Cuban was running
    I believe that is where a BIG problem arises when we speak of these illegal aliens and even some of the legal Hiaspanic citizens, that they want their own kind in offices. If that is the case then I suggest they go back to their beloved Cuba or other Hispanic areas and work on their governments to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Cubans would never dream of voting for a non Cuban candidate if Cuban was running
    I believe that is where a BIG problem arises when we speak of these illegal aliens and even some of the legal Hiaspanic citizens, that they want their own kind in offices. If that is the case then I suggest they go back to their beloved Cuba or other Hispanic areas and work on their governments to be better.
    I agree with you. We are fed up. Look at the politics of South Florida mostly the City of Miami and Miami Dade County since they have gotten in. Miami Dade mayor Carlos Alvarez is being recalled. They had a recall petition for it and in two weeks they had close to 113,000 signatures. Now the signatures are being verified and once they are there will be an election. Alvarez tried to sue and Katherine Fernandez Rundle a fellow Cuban had Cuban judge Israel Reyes assigned to the case. I ruined their set up when I started to hint in the media comments that Reyes was a former Miami Dade police officer who worked under Alvarez and that is a conflict of interest. I did not want to say everything I knew as Reyes would could have figured out it was me. Others did a great job adding to it and exposing it all. Alvarez ended up dropping the lawsuit. These guys make Chicago politicians look like choir boys.

thank you swatchick...sounds as though you got'em by their tails. So there is still a chance the Mayor Alvarez could be recalled and/ or lose his position?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast