Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILL RON PAUL AUTHORIZE AN AUDIT OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMAR

WILL RON PAUL AUTHORIZE AN AUDIT OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY?

By: Devvy
    January 10, 2008

© 2008 - NewsWithViews.com

While the political pundits chatter on about the shocking "upset" in the New Hampshire primary between Marxist Hillary Clinton and 'No Change' Barack Obama, there is a storm brewing regarding the vote count for Congressman Ron Paul.

Regular readers of my column know I have been on the vote fraud issue since 1993. It is real and has dominated our elections since the late '60s. While the corporate media flunkies have been diligent in their efforts to marginalize and crush Dr. Paul's run for the White House the past several months, his support has swelled and along with it, the necessary cash to run a viable campaign. [See this excellent DVD on vote fraud "Hacking Democracy"]

Those of us who have followed the events taking place in this country the past couple of decades are fully cognizant of how the shadow government operates behind the curtain and feeds the peasants (you and me) what they want the people to know and make sure via technology, that enough of their kind are "elected" to higher offices and stay in office. Over the past eight years, I have watched the anger and activism over vote fraud continue to grow as more and more Americans have finally come to the realization that the ballot box no longer belongs to we the people.

This presidential election, and I say this after being in the trenches full time for 18 long years, this is our last hope of putting a true man of the U.S. Constitution and freedom in the White House. These primaries are critical because the delegates to the Republican National Convention this summer which will pick the GOP candidate are being pledged during this process. That's why every single vote counts and it's our right to have every vote counted.

Iowa was a dismal affair with Dr. Paul allegedly coming in fifth place with 10%. As I wrote in my last column, in several counties in Iowa, Dr. Paul pulled in 35%, 14%, 15%, 21% and several with 12% of the vote. Of course, that didn't make the "news" on any cable or "mainstream" network. I didn't believe the final count because I know better. The machines are in control and the powerful elites who rule our lives intend to install their new puppet in the White House regardless of what we the people want.

While I don't follow vote fraud activist, Jim Condit, a friend sent me a link to a piece written by Condit regarding the efforts in Iowa to get an open vote, how they were kicked in the teeth by the GOP heavies and the problems they encountered. What he describes is what I encountered in 1996 when I ran (GOP) for Congress: the local and state machine cared nothing for the truth, only how many backsides they could kiss in their quest to climb the political ladder to power. Believe me, I experienced and watched it first hand. After that primary I walked from the GOP because I could no longer support a party that cared nothing for this country or the truth, only whose boots they could spit and shine making them feel important in their magniloquent little worlds.

I found these comments particularly disturbing in Condit's recounting of events: "3. Right after the hour radio show, -- so many irate Iowans called the Iowa GOP headquarters demanding to know why they were using the discredited Diebold machines, that the Iowa GOP made an appeal to the Ron Paul paid staff in Iowa to send out an email asking Ron Paul supporters to quit calling GOP headquarters! The email, sent out by RP paid staff member, Jeff Frazee, to Ron Paul supporters was nasty; it told them to “Stop itâ€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I hope he does. We already have proof of one precinct that gave him 0 votes when he did have several.

We need to get the voting fraud taken care of before we get stuck with the masters, clinton or mccain.

New Hampshire hand count of votes is VERY different from that of the Lie Boldly machines

RON PAUL SHOWN ACTUALLY LOSING VOTES ON CNN LIVE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQNBD5DclQ
    RON PAUL VOTE COUNT SHOWN ACTUALLY DECREASING WITH TIME

Hand Count Shows 15% For Ron Paul
    http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=749
    By zooamerica | January 9, 2008

This would have placed Dr. Paul in 3rd place, just as the polls were showing before the primary…

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23643

The computer counted votes are the problem.

Not a single hand count township showed less than 10%
    Supposedly, Ron Paul got 8% - this does not make sense.
    They have paper ballots but the optical scan machines are done by, you
    guessed it, Diebold. Because of bad press in the past their name is now
    "Premier".

richmond is hand count 34% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    lyman is hand count 28.7% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Orange is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Harts location is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    wentworth is hand count 24% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    goshen is hand count 17.68% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    marlow is hand count 16.6% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    cornish is hand count 14.8% for dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Rumney is hand count 14.5% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    croydon is hand count 14 % for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    dorchester is hand count 13.89% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    effingham is hand count 13% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    albany is hand count 12.9% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    antrim is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    south hampton is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    sullivan is hand count 12.61% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    troy is hand count 12.21% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    mason is hand count 11.88% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    newport is hand count 11.45% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    charlstown is hand count 11.3% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Allenstown is hand count 11.16% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    bristol is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    warren is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Strafford is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    washington is hand count 11.02% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    lancaster is hand count 10.9% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    springfield is hand count 10.6% for Dr.Paul…100% reporting
    wilton is hand count 10.37% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Northfield is hand count 10.3% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    mont vernon is hand count 10.25% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting

Fraud in New Hampshire? S.C. to use voting machines banned in other states,
    says Election Commission spokesman Chris Whitmire.

Chris Whitmire may be reached at
    803 734-9060 CWhitmire@elections.sc.gov

If contact with Chris Whitmire results in no action, Gov. Mark Sandford may be contacted at 803 734-2100 mark@gov.sc.gov

Banned
    I say let them all re count
    That way Paul can get the votes he wants...

Since the best he could have done was a high 5th the re count won’t win him any more or less delegates

Greg, you don't seem to understand. If they can do this to Paul, they can do it to any candidate.

I want this proven and corrected before we get stuck with a Democratic candidate or McCain, Huckabee, Guliani as our new President !!!! I want my vote to count.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Greg, you don't seem to understand. If they can do this to Paul, they can do it to any candidate.

I want this proven and corrected before we get stuck with a Democratic candidate or McCain, Huckabee, Guliani as our new President !!!! I want my vote to count.
    I understand just fine

Let em recount it

The Diebold programmer is a convicted felon. Votes were not counted. Obama was slated to win this state. Ron Paul was slated to come in third again.

when they do recounts, they do them for all. All by hand and they need to be closely watched. I heard that the Hillary people were kicking out poll watchers.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It's not about Ron Paul or any other candidate - it's about the cornerstone of a government of the people - our vote.

We have long realized there is a 'little' skullduggery in every election.
    Now it seems, they aren't even going to try to convince us it is fair.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREGAGREATAMERICAN says:
    Since the best he could have done was a high 5th the re count won’t win him any more or less delegates
    I guess you know this for a fact, huh.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I say let them all re count
    That way Paul can get the votes he wants...

WRONG!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast