Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wisconsin Republicans Get Death Threats

Wisconsin Republicans Get Death Threats

The death threats have been pouring in to Gov. Scott Walker in Wisconsin, and now Truth About Bills has found a threatening letter to Wisconsin Republican Senators. ( via 620 WTMJ )

On March 9th 2011 this letter containing death threats was sent from a group of people to the Republican Wisconsin Senators, after passing a bill to end union bargaining rights on Wednesday night. At this time the sender has been kept anonymous pending further police investigation.

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
    To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
    Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
    more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we’ve had enough. We feel that you and the people that support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand for it any longer. So, this is how it’s going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it’s a matter of public records.
    We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn’t leave it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message to you since you are so “highâ€

Who ever wrote or typed that letter will receive a very steep prison or jail sentence. There are many ways the letter can be traced, this is what people fails to acknowledge when they performs such unlawful acts.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

These "people" are nothing more than a pack of rabid, crazed fools. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

eric holder and his boss and the unions they answer too will make sure this goes away rather quickly and quietly

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    These "people" are nothing more than a pack of rabid, crazed fools. JMO
    Correct!

I learned much details about Union workers in college, its not what most Americans thinks it is and they should be happy someone are trying to cease the operations of Union workers.

Justice Department investigating death threats against Sens. Fitzgerald, Kapanke

By Mike Johnson and Jason Stein
    Updated: March 10, 2011 1:28 p.m. |(234) Comments

Madison -- The state's Division of Criminal Investigation is investigating death threats against some Republican senators, including e-mail threats against Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald and Sen. Dan Kapanke.

Fitzgerald received at least one death threat in the wake of Wednesday’s vote to repeal most collective bargaining by public employees, his spokesman, Andrew Wellhouse, told the Journal Sentinel.

And an aide for Kapanke said the La Crosse senator received a disturbing e-mail threatening his life Wednesday night. Capitol Police and La Crosse police were immediately notified.

Bill Cosh, a spokesman for the state Department of Justice, told the Associated Press Thursday that the department's criminal investigation division is looking into threats against GOP senators from several sources.

Welhouse on Thursday provided to the Journal Sentinel a copy of the text of one e-mail he said was sent on Wednesday night but would not provide the e-mail address or name of the sender. He said the e-mail was turned over to Capitol Police, who are investigating it.

“We have received several more threats over the past few weeks as well, and protesters have actually gone so far as to go up to (Fitzgerald's) house and bang on the windows at 6 a.m. demanding that he come out,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Madison -- The state's Division of Criminal Investigation is investigating death threats against some Republican senators, including e-mail threats against Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald and Sen. Dan Kapanke.

I.P addresses can be traced quite easily.

I'm not surprised. I was reading an article on Yahoo about the Wis Gov and the sheer amount of death threats posted in the comment area was staggering. I kinda feel bad for the yahoo mods because I know they had to have been working pretty hard to delete them all so fast.

This is just shocking. I feel like we are living in some 3rd world country where this is commonplace. These people are nuts and where at one time I was kind of on the fence about supporting them or not - there is no way I'd support them now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)