Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Withdraw do not have to mean cut and run.

Who is the enemy in Iraq that is going to take over when we leave? The enemy is Sunni and their supporters, terrorist and the enemy is Shiites and their supporters, Iran and Sunni and Shiites are fighting each other.
    I like Biden’s solution, which is withdraw our troops from the middle of the civil fight between Sunni and Shiite and use them to train Iraqis to fight for their country if the want to. Withdraw does not have to mean “cut and run.” our fighting for victory, to win is to prepare Iraqis who want their country to stand up and fight for it and leave it up them. We cannot do it for them and we should not do it for them. We train our troops in 6 weeks. Are Iraqis so dumb that it takes longer? I don’t think so. If we got out of the middle, it would save lives of our troops and Sunni and Shiite would settle it and may the best and strongest win. It’s going to come down to Sunni or Shiite and we should not give a damn.

But they don't want us out of the Middle East. I think the warmongers in Washington have their eyes on, Iran, Syria, and Jordan. Just like when the Brits controlled the region. If those contries toppel, Saudi Arabia will be next.