Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Witnesses: Canada bus passenger beheads seat mate

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Manitoba — Passengers aboard a Canadian bus fled in horror as a fellow traveler viciously attacked his seat mate, repeatedly stabbing him and then severing his head, witnesses said Thursday.

Police said a 40-year-old man was arrested after the grisly attack late Wednesday night aboard a Greyhound bus en route from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

The suspect was captured as he tried to escape from the bus early Thursday about three hours after the violence, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sgt. Steve Colwell told reporters.

Authorities declined to provide details beyond that the victim had been stabbed. They said a motive hadn't been determined and refused to identify the suspect or the victim.

But passenger Garnet Caton said the victim, who appeared to be about 19, was sleeping with headphones on when his seat mate suddenly began stabbing him as the bus traveled a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway, a dozen miles from Portage La Prairie.

Caton, sitting just one seat in front of the two men, said he heard no exchanges between them prior to the violence.

"We heard this bloodcurdling scream and turned around, and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly," Caton said from a hotel in Brandon, Manitoba, where he and other horrified passengers were taken.

Caton said the driver stopped the bus when he became aware of the attack and passengers scrambled off. A short while later, Caton said he re-boarded along with the bus driver and a trucker who had stopped to see what was happening.

He said the suspect had the victim on the floor of the bus and "was cutting his head off" with a large hunting knife.

"When he was attacking him, he was calm," said Caton. "There was no rage or, or anything. He was just like a robot stabbing the guy."

The attacker turned toward them and the three men quickly left the bus, blocking the door as the attacker slashed at them through an opening. The three secured the door to prevent the man's escape. Caton said the driver disabled the vehicle after the attacker tried to drive it away.

As the three guarded the door with a crow bar and a hammer, the attacker went back to the body and calmly came to the front of the bus to show off the head.

Cody Olmstead, another passenger, said the man "dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body." Olmstead said the man later use the head to taunt police.

By midday Thursday, the bus was still parked at the side of the highway, surrounded by squad cars as white-suited investigators examined the vehicle and ground nearby.

Greyhound spokeswoman Abby Wambaugh said there had been 37 passengers aboard, many watching a movie when the violence erupted. She called the attack tragic but isolated.

"You're sitting there enjoying your trip and then all of a sudden somebody gets stabbed. I imagine it would be pretty traumatic," Colwell said.

He said the actions of truck driver, bus driver and Caton probably prevented anyone else from being hurt. They "were very brave."

The victim had been on the bus since Edmonton. Caton said the attacker boarded the bus in Brandon, Manitoba, about 80 miles west of Portage La Prairie.

The suspect had been on the bus about an hour and initially did not sit near the victim, Caton said. But changed seats after a rest stop.

"This particular incident, as horrific as it is, is obviously extremely rare," said Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day. He did not provide any details, saying he did not want to jeopardize the investigation.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-wo ... .Stabbing/
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Wasn't this sick? Can't wait to hear the excuse for this insanity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    IT WAS VERY SICK. BET HE WILL TRY TO SAY "I'M SORRY, I DIDNT REALLY MEAN IT"....OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THEY ALL THINK THEY CAN JUST SAY THEY ARE SORRY AND THAT MAKES IT OK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'm waiting for the rest of the story to unfold as well. I'm sure you found it as strange as I that they did not identify who this nut job was and whether or not he is in Canada illegally.

My first thought was he is either from the middle east or Guatemala.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

My first thought was he is either from the middle east or Guatemala.
    Same here......beheadings aren't typical crimes done by what used to be regular Canadians.

DUPLICATE

more comments here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125782.html

As the three guarded the door with a crow bar and a hammer, the attacker went back to the body and calmly came to the front of the bus to show off the head.

Cody Olmstead, another passenger, said the man "dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body." Olmstead said the man later use the head to taunt police.
    This is plain sick.

I wonder if he belongs to the Muslim faith. Sorry, but I only hear about Muslims or drug cartel Hispanics performing HEAD LABOTOMIES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't believe someone didn't just put a bullet in that monster's head. Where were the cops?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Candadian Gangs

I read on atlasshrugs that there has been a sharp increase in brutal gang violence in that area. There are three main gangs and none show any sign of remorse or conscience.

The idea that these folks might be from Guatemala has creedence. Yet we must remember, that culture makes us who we are, not race. If we do not direct our culture, even the whitest of folks can absorb the most brutal of cultural traits.

Multiculturalists think that all cultures are equal and diversity is epiphenomenal. They also undermine our ability to teach values and pride in the West. All is equal, progress hasn't happened, they tell us.

Culturists know that if we do not take pride in our cultivation of the idea of respect for individuals and life, no default of human nature will save us from such attacks.

My new video on Native American and Aztec brutality covers this subject. Check it at - www.culturism.us

DUPLICATE POST:
    PLEASE POST FURTHER COMMENTS AT LINK
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125782.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)