Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One thing I noticed last night and told Dixie on the phone that concerned me was that the B on her face was backwards which means either A. The attacker was Dyslexic, B. He was standing over her head looking at her upside down or C. She used a mirror to make the B and forgot that it would be backwards. Looks like C is the answer.

---

Police: Campaign Worker Admits Making Up Story
    MORE: KDKA Online Voters Guide | Campaign '08 News
    Embed our Politics widget to get our news on your site
    A Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Ashley Todd confessed to making up the story & is facing charges
    PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ― Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Police investigating the alleged attack, however, began to notice some inconsistencies in her story and administered a polygraph test.

Authorities, however, declined to release the results of that test.

Investigators did say that they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

This afternoon, a Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Todd confessed to making up the story.

The commander added that Todd will face charges; but police have not commented on what those charges will be.

According to police, investigators working on the interview process detected several inconsistencies in Todd's story that differed from statements made in the original police report.

Pittsburgh Police Public Information Officer Diane Richard released a statement earlier today, saying: "Because of the inconsistencies in her statements, Ms. Todd was asked to submit to a polygraph examination which she agreed to do."

No photos of Todd are being released by Pittsburgh Police at this time.

The investigation is continuing as officials determine what charges will be filed.

http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Blo ... 47628.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a scummy person!!!! Talk about people trying to start riots!!!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I just don't understand this kind of behavior. What is the point?

There are some real nut cases out there.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    There are some real nut cases out there.
    I pointed out the problems with her story last night, but several posters ignored the info and went with the belief this horrible act was done by an Obama supporter. I guess this was her way of trying to get more support for McCain, poor girl. The near perfect backwards B gave it away for me...

Some people just love attention to the extreme.

Sounds familiar like this Chicago muslim girl who got caught faking a beating.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/023150.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like she let someone have her cash and regretted it.

This might be a lovers quarrel.

Dixie

I think she got beat down and I don't think anyone's that desperate to carve their own face up. That "B" was carved into her skin by someone standing facing the top of her head as she lay on the ground. I bet she has been told (intimidated) to shut up about this. Then the Obama media went to work discrediting her, which will discredit McCain and Palin, because Palin talked with this victim.

Just as that female junior high student who claimed she was beat up by Hispanic boys for bringing an American flag to school....conveniently after that news hit the airwaves she too came up "admitting she lied." Why do all the Americans come back with "admitting they lied" but the La Raza claims of violence against them NEVER LIE?? Give me a break. The MEDIA wants OBAMA in the White House. They've been treating him like Jesus Christ.

They are great at smear campaigns against American citizens and anyone who is against Amnesty and illegal immigration and who believe in the rule of law and our Constitution! Remember how the media completely ignored Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo and crammed McCain in our faces as well as Obama?? Just because "IT IS WRITTEN" by the lackeys in the newspapers that this woman admitted lying about what happened to her, doesn't mean she really lied or even admitted to it!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Just heard on Fox that she will be charged.

What a liar! I knew she carved the letter "B" herself because it was backwards like she looked in the mirror to do it. She must of had some kind of spat for someone to give her that shiner though.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast