Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS WOMAN SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT

Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to
    our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated' when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle
    East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear
    a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I don't care !!

In case we find ourselves starting to
    believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said: 'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out.'

That last statement says why the OBL's are screaming so loud and Elvira is still screaming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gogo this is a good one
    You can trust most Americans are singing the same song ..

MW
    GREGGREATAMERICAN WROTE:

Gogo this is a good one
    You can trust most Americans are singing the same song ..
    You're right, Greg. Furthermore, I'm also getting a little tired of the "blame America" crowd. Each time I hear an American say 9/11 was our fault, I want to sing the following song to them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n552gP9X40

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sounds like someone that I would like as a friend.. you go girl.

There are a lot of metro-sexual men that need some testosterone... it's a shame but we have to rely on the women

A lot of men seem to be having identity problems
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Thanks GOGO. What a great read and oh so true. I wish more people would really get mad rather than just looking the other way.

Now SHE is a woman I would vote for as President!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Furthermore, I'm also getting a little tired of the "blame America" crowd. Each time I hear an American say 9/11 was our fault, I want to sing the following song to them:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n552gP9X40
    Whoa there MW! Do you realize that ol' Merell's song could be applied to us who oppose illegal immigration? We are fighting against the current American Government Policy of open boarders through negligence. The term 'America, love it or Leave it.' was directly aimed at those who opposed the American Government Policy of protracted war in Nam. It basically was saying Never to question American Policies because our elected officials couldn't be wrong.

Yes I was one of the War Protesters back in that day and let me tell you we Protested the War Policy, not the Brave American Soldiers! We all had friends or relatives caught in the draft and believed they were being uselessly sacrificed. Much as the MSM media today tries to paint Anti-illegal immigration fanatics as xenophobe's and nativists or out right racists, they did the same thing to the Anti-war protesters, painting Us as UnAmerican!

Perhaps you are unaware that the greatly publicized event of a protester spitting on a returning war vet was actually committed by a gov. agent and was total propaganda. In any case the truth of what really was the history of that day is available now but must be sought out as it is not something our government is proud of.

As for 9/11, I must agree with Dr. Ron Paul that our presence in the middle east was and is unnecessary. We should close many of our American Military bases around the world. That presence does insight anti-American sentiment.

That's my opinion.

Hell yea we should just blow em all up to smithereens.....is that really the solution?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I'm sooooo tired of the politically correct mind set. When she said, they were crushed and incinerated it just touched me. We lost someone in the towers that day. No mercy for us but we care if they have underwear on their heads. Water board them if it saves lives I DON'T CARE.

Banned
    Screw it, I give up!

Let's just sign the deal, give the Illuminati the rest of the cards and lay down and spread 'em for the New World Order. Trying to educate a bunch of reactionary warbots with the attention span of a lugnut is getting to be too damned much for me.

Common sense and critical thinking have been thrown out the window while jingoism and propaganda are embraced with a bear hug.

Now I know what the definition of 'sheeple' is...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast