Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    He already has in a different thread...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    If it makes you feel better then ok whatever.
    I’ve been here the whole time and he has not replied to you directly since you’ve been back. It would be in everyone's best interest if you would show him the respect he deserves. He is a very eloquently spoken and extremely intelligent man, as well as one of the most patriotic men I’ve ever know.

One more thing leave the past out of this, those members are gone and with good reasons.
    Proud sister and daughter of USMC officers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by momofnextpres
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    If it makes you feel better then ok whatever.
    I’ve been here the whole time and he has not replied to you directly since you’ve been back. It would be in everyone's best interest if you would show him the respect he deserves. He is a very eloquently spoken and extremely intelligent man, as well as one of the most patriotic men I’ve ever know.

One more thing leave the past out of this, those members are gone and with good reasons.
    I'm not trying to be rude, but you really have no idea what you're talking about. I appreciate the fact that you want to stick up for Greg, and that's all good with me, but please don't presume to know what's gone on here for at least 18 months before you found this site.

And for the record, I show respect when respect is shown, as is evidenced by the most civil conversation Greg and I are enjoying in another thread.

Have a nice evening.

Pinestrawguys wrote:
    I'm not trying to be rude, but you really have no idea what you're talking about. I appreciate the fact that you want to stick up for Greg, and that's all good with me, but please don't presume to know what's gone on here for at least 18 months before you found this site.
    Sir you would be surprised what I know about you and Greg. I'm not just sticking up for Greg he doesn't need it. Never for a second think that you know everything about everyone. I've been around long before I joined. I've been watching this site for more than a year. I was waiting to see if this group like many others on the net was full of hot air. Some of YOU are, others are very informed and motivated. When you're not talking out your keaster you are very intelligent but here as of late that seems to be all you are doing. You are attacking other posters personally because you have no real basis for a true argument with what they are saying. You are never going to get others to listen to what you have to say when you show a "bully" disposition.

You give us "red-necks" a bad name.

Banned
    Look Mrs. Greg, I don't want to get in a flame war with you, and if I'm out of line it's up to the moderators here to tell me, not you. So far they haven't said a word.

If you've been watching this site for over a year you've got HALF the time here I do, so please don't presume to know it all.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT PC. If you don't like how things are run around here, you know where the door is.
    For the record, I wasn't speaking of American citizens, I was referring to illegal aliens. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT PC. If you don't like how things are run around here, you know where the door is.
    For the record, I wasn't speaking of American citizens, I was referring to illegal aliens. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    In that case I retract my rant...

PinestrawGuys wrote:
    Look Mrs. Greg
    Thanks for the compliment.

PinestrawGuys wrote:
    If you've been watching this site for over a year you've got HALF the time here I do, so please don't presume to know it all.
    I'm not the one who presumes anything. All anyone has to do it just watch some of the language in your posts and they can see for a fact that when you have no argument you resort to personal attacks, name calling, and foul language. How adult of you. The fact that you've been in this site longer doesn't make you smarter or more important than the newest members. You don't know any of us personally. So stick to the real issues and please leave the childish games at home.

Good day, Sir.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm sooooo tired of the politically correct mind set. When she said, they were crushed and incinerated it just touched me. We lost someone in the towers that day. No mercy for us but we care if they have underwear on their heads. Water board them if it saves lives I DON'T CARE.
    Americans have died over this ???

Banned

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast