Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I find it pretty amusing that America is hated by some many countries, yet they try so hard to be like us and are so interested in what takes place here with out politics. Obama may turn out to be the most arrogant president the World has ever seen.
    He already is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our business has customers overseas. Some of the European ones congratulated us on electing Obama, thinking he will be less aggresive and work to stop "global warming". Our Asian customers have no comment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I find it pretty amusing that America is hated by some many countries, yet they try so hard to be like us and are so interested in what takes place here with out politics. Obama may turn out to be the most arrogant president the World has ever seen.
    He already is.
    My thoughts also. He isn't even moved in to the WH yet and he acts like he's already the POTUS!

All of these countries are just jealous. I came from South America and they think that all the bad stuff that happen to them are the United States' Fault. Who cares about what these countries think..they are a bunch of Hypocrates.. I have known so many people that hates America, but they like our music, clothes, pop culture, etc... Also, there are many people here in the US that come (legal and illegal) from other countries and even tough they work, have a nice life and money here, are still ungrateful and talk s**t about the US..This makes me mad...If they dont like it, they should go back to Venezuela, Cuba, etc...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Welcome to ALIPAC nomex!

I agree Nadys. That was my first thought too. They are JEALOUS!

All of these countries are just jealous. I came from South America and they think that all the bad stuff that happen to them are the United States' Fault. Who cares about what these countries think..they are a bunch of Hypocrates.. I have known so many people that hates America, but they like our music, clothes, pop culture, etc... Also, there are many people here in the US that come (legal and illegal) from other countries and even tough they work, have a nice life and money here, are still ungrateful and talk s**t about the US..This makes me mad...If they dont like it, they should go back to Venezuela, Cuba, etc...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123