Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

World Population Will Be Over 9 Billion By 2050

World Population Will Be Over 9 Billion By 2050

Friday, 13 March 2009, 10:23 am
    Press Release: United Nations

Revised UN Estimates Put World Population At Over 9 Billion By 2050

New York, Mar 11 2009 6:10PM The world’s population will hit 7 billion early in 2012 and top 9 billion in 2050, with the majority of the increase taking place in developing countries, according to revised United Nations estimates released today.

“There have been no big changes for the recent estimates and we have not changed the assumptions for the future,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, by 2050 I should be gone, but now I really have a mission making sure my grandkids have all the tools to cope with that overpopulation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America: taking it to the limit?

U.S. population growth and its effects on our environment must be addressed, experts say

By Mike Lee

UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
    August 6, 2006

Look at the top-priority campaigns of the nation's big environmental groups and you'll find endangered animals, pollution and global warming.

What's largely missing are high-profile, domestic initiatives that tackle what many conservationists agree is a chief source of these and other challenges: U.S. population growth.

The environmental establishment has mostly abandoned talking about the nation's growing populace, particularly as it relates to immigration. The topic is dogged by internal squabbles, divisive politics and a desire to avoid ethnic discrimination.

One result is that ecological factors are rarely mentioned in the current effort to establish a new immigration policy. The debate mostly centers on economics and national security.

CRAIG MAYHEW AND ROBERT SIMMON / NASA GSFC
    The United States – population nearly 300 million – and its neighbors light up the night in this view from space

"People have been avoiding it like the plague,â€

The U.S. population grew by 14.9 million between April 2000 and July 2005. Immigration accounted for more than 42 percent of that total, according to Census Bureau data.
    I would bet that these numbers are not totally correct since no one really knows how many illegal aliens are in this country. It is time these fools wake up to reality. This country can only support so many people and they have known this for years now.

This has been played out on the History channel already about the population growth not just in the USA ,but world wide. And the BAD NEWS is that they said it would take a large war to decrease this over population.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

It is time to put aside petty grievances between our law makers in Washington and all across this country and deal with the real issue of over population and the depletion of our resources.

Need to STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION all together and put a hold on LEGAL IMMIGRATION. PLEASE let us get our own house back into order before we move any further with taking in more refuges and /or immigrants.

TOTALLY put a STOP on ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASIONS! This goes WAY BEYOND calling the patriots of this country "racists" "xenophobias""nativists" and whatever other word or phrase they want to use against us.

And while we are on the SUBJECT of name calling. Tell me this. Why doesn't these other countries that have a decrease in population take on more of the refugees? Probably because they do not want to deal with those that do not want to abide by that countries laws. Look at Great Britain and the Muslims or Austrailia and their Muslim population. Or even possibly like the USA and the problems dealing with so many cultures and people of different ethnic backgrounds. And like the ILLEGALS here COLOR! After all we are racists right?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou