Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow Any Eye-Opener! Ron Paul VS. The Media Industrial Complex

When you alone want to take down the Fed, the military industrial complex, the patriot act, the national defense authorization act, etc., etc., and you've never accepted money from lobbyists, THIS IS HOW YOU GET TREATED:

If we haven't learned by now, the media drives and influences which candidates THEY want for President. We only THINK we're deciding. They build up momentum for candidates they like which we then follow, and they also tear down momentum for candidates they don't like and we respond exactly like they want us to.

Tell me how is it possible that people who complain and say they want a return to a constitutional Republic, are still supporting candidates that are corrupt, flip flop on issues, and are owned by lobbyists???

If the media takes such great lengths to lie and deceive us, logic dictates that we need to do the opposite of what they want. When are we ever going to get sick and tired of being led like sheep to the slaughter??

There is no liberal media. There is no conservative media. There's just the corporate controlled media that wants us to BELIEVE that there is, in order to keep Americans divided so they can keep us good little sheeple under control.

It took me a while but I finally woke up 4 years ago. Have YOU?? If we seriously want to fix our country then we first need to fix our way of thinking. I pray that more people start to wake up and see the truth before it's too late.

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these men and women who, in a moment of crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion makers, and the establishment, and saved their country."

- Ron Paul
    Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign Website

eye opener

This should come as no sprise to anyone with any sense at all. We are being fed propaganda by the world media and I think we all know it. If anyone is in doubt, spend a night watching Fox News.

Bias on on the "Fair and Balanced" fox news is overwhelming to say the least.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.