Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W's Ex-Girlfriend

My ex-girlfriend "Chibi", took our breakup pretty hard. It's been about 7 years now, but she still keeps working references to our past relationship into her new songs.

I'm glad her newest band is doing so well, I always felt she was a great singer and artist that would go places. It's just strange hearing her sing about us after so many years. Oh well, at least she has found a good catharsis avenue with her band.

She got the piercings and tattoos after we broke up.

The song about dating a video game addict stings a bit.

Video Kid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1rFEH0p5Pk

Holiday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E3MlpKqVOk
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's sad that she hasn't moved on yet. Breakups can sometimes be life-altering.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

There's an old saying.
    Let sleeping dogs lay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a good thing that she's putting it into her music (and not stalking you or something). It is a constructive way of dealing with unresolved feelings, which it seems like she may have. The band sounds pretty good, a little 80's ish but I like it.

The song about dating a video game addict stings a bit.
    You mean not all men are vg addicts? I did not know that.

Hmmmmm, wonder what I'm missing.

People change. I just don't see you two as a couple.

Dixie

In the first video , she reminds me of Cindy Lauper! I don't know why.

Love the them. They are awesome.

They sound good!!

I hope you don't mind me saying so William but you just seem like....well, an unlikely couple, I guess is a good way to put it.

I know what it is though......in every photo I've seen of you so far, you look very reserved and conservative in your tie and all

One question.....how in the world do you find time to relax and play video games?

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    They sound good!!

I hope you don't mind me saying so William but you just seem like....well, an unlikely couple, I guess is a good way to put it.

I know what it is though......in every photo I've seen of you so far, you look very reserved and conservative in your tie and all

One question.....how in the world do you find time to relax and play video games?
    I rarely do anymore. I used to get into a game to much sometimes back in the 90's because I had to play till I had won.

Before the CD Rom games started coming out around 95-96, the games came on disks and I could play a good strategy game and beat it in 10-14 hours of continuous play.

But then the infinite games and big program games came out like Civilization 2 and a few of those pulled me in deep for weeks! I played Civilization 2 for over a week straight back in 96 and that was all I did besides eat, drink, and sleep.

W

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    They sound good!!

I rarely do anymore. I used to get into a game to much sometimes back in the 90's because I had to play till I had won.

Before the CD Rom games started coming out around 95-96, the games came on disks and I could play a good strategy game and beat it in 10-14 hours of continuous play.

But then the infinite games and big program games came out like Civilization 2 and a few of those pulled me in deep for weeks! I played Civilization 2 for over a week straight back in 96 and that was all I did besides eat, drink, and sleep.

W

W

Wow.....you did get pulled in, didn't you?

I've seen it happen though and even knew a couple of people where the games became all consuming to a point where they stopped going to work, barely ate, rarely bathed.......I mean, the games just took over their lives and everything else became inconsequential.

Well, glad you snapped out of it and pulled yourself together, W

Off topic deduct 5 points
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast