Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow.....you did get pulled in, didn't you?

I've seen it happen though and even knew a couple of people where the games became all consuming to a point where they stopped going to work, barely ate, rarely bathed.......I mean, the games just took over their lives and everything else became inconsequential.

Well, glad you snapped out of it and pulled yourself together, W Wink
    Now, ALIPAC is my game and I'm not stopping till we win!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    with a twist my wife went through high school and part of her college years with the gunge or goth look it never fazed me, nor botherd me

April

Re: W's Ex-Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    My ex-girlfriend "Chibi", took our breakup pretty hard. It's been about 7 years now, but she still keeps working references to our past relationship into her new songs.

I'm glad her newest band is doing so well, I always felt she was a great singer and artist that would go places. It's just strange hearing her sing about us after so many years. Oh well, at least she has found a good catharsis avenue with her band.

She got the piercings and tattoos after we broke up.

The song about dating a video game addict stings a bit.

Video Kid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1rFEH0p5Pk

Holiday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E3MlpKqVOk
    She is talented, it sounds like you gave her some great material for her songs, you heartbreaker, you!

Hey, even an old fart like me enjoyed the music in those two videos, William, maybe because I used to play the drums myself..if you can call it that!

I agree with everyone here..she'll get over it all one day and be able to look back without sadness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12