My email letting me know the status of this issue of gun rights..hopefully it will pass in all States and no thanks to the NRA of which my membership will end when it comes due...

Take a look at a map. Put a pin in the center of Wyoming.

Then put a notch in your belt.

Last Wednesday, the Governor of Wyoming signed into law a Constitutional Carry law that returns real self defense freedom to the state of Wyoming.

NAGR Director Dudley Brown watches as Wyoming Governor Matt Mead signs Constitutional Carry in Wyoming.

This major sea change didn’t happen by accident.

It happened because of you, the donors, members and activists of the National Association for Gun Rights, working in conjunction with the boots-on-the-ground group, Wyoming Gun Owners.

And, I’d like to keep that ball rolling by making it happen again and again.

Yes, I know: it’s not in your state (for most of you). Only Vermont, Alaska, Arizona, and now Wyoming enjoy that freedom.

But the National Association for Gun Rights is working to bring it to more states.

NAGR Director Dudley Brown and bill sponsor Sen. Kit Jennings discuss strategy at the Wyoming Capitol.
And though your state might not be on the short list, the more we set the tone around our country the more likely it will come to your state eventually.

In fact, watch for Montana and Iowa to pass this important legislation next. But more on that later.

It’s in every American gun owners’ best interest to see this kind of freedom-enabling legislation pass in every state possible.

Concentrated firepower is the key, along with hard work and dedicated grassroots pressure at a local level combined with committed leadership from the National Association for Gun Rights. That’s a winning combination.

Where was the institutional gun lobby? Taking credit once the fight was over, where none was due. They literally ignored the entire fight.

But it made no difference: the National Association for Gun Rights members proved they (you) were up to the task.

Wyoming Gun Owners’ leader Anthony Bouchard asked me to forward his note of thanks. You can scroll down to read it.
And after you’re done reading Anthony’s "Thank You" note, give yourself a pat on the back, because you made it all happen.

For liberty,

Dudley Brown
Executive Director
National Association for Gun Rights

Dear National Association for Gun Rights members,

I want to say “thank youâ€