Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Gotta Hand It To Bush On This One...

You Gotta Hand It To Bush On This One...
    http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/158546.asp

The man has guts. Chutzpah. Cojones.

When I got up this morning and turned on the news he was in Iraq. And not in the safety of the Green Zone in Baghdad. Anbar Province. He bypassed Baghdad altogether and flew straight into Anbar with his Secretary of Defense and his Secretary of State in tow.

You have to hand it to him. Despite his many other faults, the pathetic and feeble immigration enforcement of his administration, his pandering to the left that borders on exchanging wet, sloppy kisses, and the fact that his staff is quitting faster than a Muslim meat cutter on a hog farm, this is a ballsy guy.

To land in a place where every psycho homicidal lunatic who can pull a trigger wants to kill you - and you specifically - is an in-your-face act of bravado.

I’ve been and remain very critical of him of late and he deserves it. But I tip my hat to him on this one. He’s not hiding in some backwards borderland, sending videotaped messages of hate and exhorting his followers to kill, well, anyone they can like bin Laden and company. Nor is he hiding in Syria like the leaders of Hamas who, despite all their bravado, are peeing in their pants at the thought of giving Israel a crack at them.

He’s right there on their front doorstep. They gotta hate that. And that makes me like it even more
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's because all terrorism is controlled by him. Bush has to worry about his own people first and foremost.

Probably most people on here will disagree with me, but that's my take on it.

The man has guts. Chutzpah. Cojones.
    growing out the side of his head maybe...
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Maybe he feels safer there then in America

Maybe he went there to commit suicide

The man has no guts or he would have joined his brethern in Vietnam instead of evading deployment since he had a rich Daddy..........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Fake Terrorism (oldest trick in the book)

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ARTICLE5/

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Maybe he feels safer there then in America

Maybe he went there to commit suicide

The man has no guts or he would have joined his brethern in Vietnam instead of evading deployment since he had a rich Daddy..........
    I love it.

I don't give Bush ANY CREDIT for showing some "chutzpa". It was a "surprise" trip, so hardly anyone knew he was coming.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I disagree, zeezil, for all we know a general probably conjured up that plan. I'll never give Bush credit for anything--he's too stupid to be able to think of anything on his own. Especially to realize what's destroying this nation. Face it, the man is unfit to be President and he acts like a child at times. He hasn't got the "chutzpa" to stand up to corporate America and say NO!, he's a wuss and he's not worth the air he breathes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he has guts why doesn't he walk down the street in invaded Maywood CA and talk to his "constituents"?