Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WOULD SUGGEST FOR THOSE WHO POSTED THEIR OLPINIONS TO WATCH THE TRAILERS OF THE VIDEOS FROM THE LINK CHLOE POSTED AND AFTER ONLY AFTER EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS.

MW
    MountainDog wrote:

I think MW has a pretty good understanding of the situation.
    Thanks, MD.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Chloe24, I've bought the DVD yesterday night on amazon.com when you recomended it, but thanks for this other link I'm going to order some DVDs too.
    Is very difficult for the people to admit what is going on behind the curtains, it is really so terrible that is hard to accept.
    The amount of money stealed, the plunge of the dollar..
    I also campaigned for boosh, but when the things start to be so evident and we talk to people who is involved and they also start saying the same you have to believe that there is something going on.
    Great - you'll find it extremely informative.

This IS very hard to accept because we've been brought up to believe that we should trust our government and never question it. To do otherwise, would be unpatriotic. But I've had quite an education over the past few years - especially after following Ron Paul. He said that the Founding Fathers believed that the people should NEVER trust the government.

Another good person to follow on this issue is Judge Napolitano. I copied part of the following from a radio show he was on last year to promote his book "A Nation of Sheep." -

"Why do we assume the Government is always right? The Government is almost always wrong!

The government isn't good. The founding fathers said the Government is THE PEOPLE - the Bill of Rights, The Constitution. You shouldn't just do what the government says. You shouldn't trust it. You should never trust it."

I believe we have lost our way because we as Americans have forgotten the historic principles on which our country was founded. "We The People" had the power, but we relinquished it to the government because we stopped being vigilant. Now the government has abused their power and in the process our country, and it's people, are made to suffer. That's why we have to stop thinking along the lines of political parties and unite as Americans. Extremists from both parties love to keep us divided - that's why we have the Rush Limbaughs, and Al Frankens of the world.

But there is a change happening and I see it with with Ron Paul's followers. They are both conservatives and liberals, setting aside their social differences - in order to support a constitutionalist candidate who represents real change.

For some reason, certain people get hung up over the fact that these 2 groups can unite for a common cause. They are so blinded by their ideologies that they can't see what a powerful message that sends to those in control - (Both Dems and Republicans) A united American people CAN and WILL take back this country. That's the message that gets Ron Paul supporters so passionate in their campaiging. They just want other people to "wake up" and realize it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12