Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Young Canadian Reporter Suffers Medical Emergency Live on Air (VIDEO)

Young Canadian Reporter Suffers Medical Emergency Live on Air (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
    Published January 9, 2023 at 8:45am
    761 Comments

On Sunday, a young journalist from Canada was in the middle of a live broadcast when she suddenly experienced a medical emergency.
    Jessica Robb, who was reporting on the scene for the Canadian news station CTV, started slurring, going blank on words, and looked like she was about to collapse live during the live broadcast while she was in the middle of a dialogue with the anchor Nahreman Issa. CTV immediately cut the program.

Watch the video below:

The Canadian Independent
    @canindependent
    ·
    Follow

Must Watch: Young CTV News reporter Jessica Robb starts slurring her words, appears to go into medical distress, and looks like she’s about to collapse live on air during the 6pm show tonight.

Watch on Twitter

Last edited10:19 PM · Jan 8, 2023

TRENDING: HORRIBLE NEWS: President Trump Reveals Lynette Hardaway of 'Diamond and Silk' Has Died

CTV Edmonton released a statement following the medical distress of one of their reporters.

“Thanks to everyone who inquired about our reporter who became ill during the 6 p.m. News. Jessica Robb is feeling better and is now resting,” CTV tweeted.

CTV Edmonton
    @ctvedmonton
    ·
    Follow

PROGRAMMING NOTE: Thanks to everyone who inquired about our reporter who became ill during the 6 p.m. News. Jessica Robb is feeling better and is now resting.

9:04 PM · Jan 8, 2023

Jessica Robb issued a statement before going private with her account.
    “I won’t bury the lede: l’m okay. Thank you to everyone who has reached [out], my cameraman [Sean McClune] for being there for me, & [Nahreman Issa] for being an absolute pro (as usual),” Robb wrote.

Social media users found it suspicious that she suddenly made her Twitter profile private.

Truth-Loyalist

@FREED0MPUNCH
    ·
    Follow

Replying to @FREED0MPUNCH @wabbitwarrior and @ctvedmontonFrom Jessica Robb - 20 minutes ago - still it seems sus and is she the only one with access to her Twitter??

9:35 PM · Jan 8, 2023

Back in April, Robb tweeted that she was thankful she received her third shot of the COVID vaccine after she got infected with Covid.
    “Consider this my official out of (the physical) office. Feeling very lucky to be vaxxed ×3 & that I started isolating as soon as symptoms started,” she wrote.

Michelle Efendi
    @EfendiMichelle
    ·
    Follow

Replying to @EfendiMichelleAt least Jessica Robb was triple “vaxxed.” Her stroke on live TV could have been worse. #StopTheShots

9:45 PM · Jan 8, 2023

Young Canadian Reporter Suffers Medical Emergency Live on Air (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

News Reporter Who Stroked Out on Live TV Confirms She's Had SEVERAL Vaccines

NEWS REPORTER WHO STROKED OUT ON LIVE TV CONFIRMS SHE'S HAD SEVERAL VACCINES

The Red Elephants - Vincent James
    The Red Elephants

68347 subscribers
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)