Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Young reporter's response to my message

Found this article:

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail2817.cfm?Id=0,47915

Alleged Child Rapist In Court

A five-year-old boy helped put an end to suspected sexual abuse within a Sioux Falls home.

Forty-year-old Francisco Gaspar is in jail charged with 1st-degree rape. He's accused with having sex with a seven-year-old girl several times until her little brother said something to their dad.

Francisco Gaspar, also goes by Raul Hernandez and Raul Fernandez. According to court papers he is an illegal immigrant working in Sioux Falls using another man's immigration papers.

Monday he was in court accused of violating a family that took him into their home.

When confronted, the seven-year old victim told her mother Francisco Gaspar had sex with her every day for the past week. But investigators are looking into whether the abuse has been going on longer than that. Court papers say it all happened inside the girl's bedroom and a bathroom in her home.

“There is a family relationship,” says police information officer Loren McManus. “That's the best I can tell you.”

Gaspar lived with the family for two years, and according to court papers, last week the victim's five-year-old brother told their dad he saw Gaspar put his hand on the girl's rear end. The father confronted Gaspar and kicked him out of the house.

And on friday when she was examined and interviewed at a hospital, the seven-year-old told investigators her story, which put Francisco Gaspar in jail.

Gaspar is being held in jail on a $50,000 cash bond. If he could post it, he would not be allowed near the victim.
    __________________________________________________ _____

Sent e-mail to reporter. Included the news story I often send when writing the media. This is what I wrote:

__________________________________________________ _______

RE: Alleged Child Rapist In Court

An all-too-common event by illegal invaders. I was forced out of my home state of California in 1993 due to the horrid social and economic conditions there caused largely by illegal invaders and their backwards 2nd-world
    culture.

Below is a news story that is far far far from being rare. Sadly, the events
    described in your story and the one below are common, so very very common.

Please note Acosta's and the consulate's attitudes; ethnicity before the
    safety of children, ethnicity before law and, as I have witnesses after
    decades of living amongst the invaders, ethnic loyalty before loyalty to
    country, any country. This attitude is apparent when reading/hearing the
    words of Hispanic supporters of the ongoing invasion. An attitude even seen among too many (though far from all) American citizen Hispanics!!!! The
    culture invading us across our southern border is so very different than
    other immigrant groups that have entered the USA. I truly fear for the
    future of America and our general American culture.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Mass INS Arrests Upset Farm Town Immigrants sent home on charges of
    harassment

Larry D. Hatfield, Chronicle Staff Writer Tuesday, April 10, 2001 ©2001 San
    Francisco Chronicle

Greenfield, a normally placid Monterey County farm town that bills itself as
    the world's broccoli capital, is currently the center of an ugly controversy
    involving alleged sexual mistreatment of children and ethnic harassment of
    immigrants.

"We may have averted a tragedy, and certainly ended a public nuisance," said
    acting regional director Dave Still of the San Francisco office of the
    Immigration and Naturalization Service.

"They go after everybody because they look alike, they're all brown-skinned,
    " said Tony Acosta, a leader of the Central Coast Citizenship Project.

Both men were talking about the arrest of 39 Mexican immigrants -- Still
    says they were here illegally, Acosta says that is not certain -- on the
    streets of Greenfield last week.

After an undercover operation begun several weeks ago, INS agents arrested
    21 men outside a downtown pool hall on Friday afternoon, and 18 more in a
    nearby apartment building.

The first group of men, according to the INS, were "observed harassing,
    touching and shouting lewd remarks at schoolgirls just out of class" at four
    nearby schools -- Greenfield and Oak Avenue elementary schools, Vista Verde
    Middle School and Greenfield High School.

The second group was arrested after a complaint was registered by a
    Greenfield schoolgirl, said INS spokeswoman Sharon Rummery. She said the
    alleged incidents were observed over several weeks.

The girls involved were between 5 and 18, Rummery said. The men arrested
    were aged 17 to 55.

The men were taken in buses to the Mexican border immediately after the
    arrests. An undetermined number of wives and children were given the option
    of going with them, but Rummery said they declined. They are likely to go
    before immigration judges to determine their residential status, she said.

Acosta, whose group is one of the leading immigrant advocacy organizations
    in the Salinas Valley, accused the INS of making indiscriminate arrests.

"They arrested one of the groups at one of the businesses on the main
    street, then went into the apartment complex," he said. "There was no
    knocking.

They just pushed the doors down and took all the men and left the women and
    children. They arrested everybody without asking for documents."

Rummery said the INS agents knew who they were after and that the arrests
    were based on nine complaints, from school crossing guards, the Monterey
    County sheriff's office and others. The first complaint was several weeks
    ago from a DARE program narcotics officer from the sheriff's office.

The arrests were part of the INS' "Salinas Project," a program set up in the
    heavily Hispanic area in September, when the last remaining Border Patrol
    officers were pulled from Salinas and reassigned to the border. "People in
    the area were concerned and nervous there would be no INS presence," Rummery
    said.

When the sexual harassment allegations began, the three officers assigned to
    the project set up an undercover program.

"The sorts of things we observed happening over several weeks are not
    violations of immigration laws," she said. "But we're there to support local
    law enforcement, and we saw a potential danger to young girls and acted on
    it."

Greenfield police were not available today to say why no local criminal
    charges were filed.

City Manager Randy Anstine said he did not know why the arrests were a
    purely INS action. "The city of Greenfield cooperates with any and all law
    enforcement agencies, whether federal, state or county," he said, noting
    that local authorities were not told of the action until shortly before the
    arrests.

"But we certainly don't tell anyone how to do their job."

One official suggested off the record that because of manpower and fiscal
    considerations, Greenfield let the INS handle the matter by simply removing
    the alleged perpetrators, rather than prosecuting them.

The arrests, already the subject of an angry community meeting last night,
    will be on the city council's agenda next Tuesday evening. Acosta said he
    expects many people unhappy with the outcome to show up. Greenfield's
    population of 12,583 is 85.4 percent Hispanic.

"We'd like to find out what really happened," Acosta said.

He was skeptical of the accounts that the men harassed schoolgirls.

"The INS is in Salinas to arrest criminals, and that's OK," he said. "But
    these guys were coming for work. They leave at 4 and 5 in the morning and
    come back at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, so how can they harass schoolchildren?
    They came here to work. We'd like an explanation from the INS."

The Mexican government is apparently also concerned. Hugo Juarez, the
    Mexican consul in San Jose, was in Greenfield today taking statements from
    residents. He was not available for comment.
    __________________________________________________ _______

Here is the response from the reporter to my e-mail:

My story was about a pedophile who took advantage of a young girl close to him.

Keep your narrow-minded racism to yourself.

Racism? Sigh..... knee-jerk rhetoric, again.

What are our colleges spitting out? Here is the young lad's bio:

“Just let me tell the story — you’ll ruin it.” I have interrupted friends with that line since lunch break in elementary school. Now, as a reporter for KELO-TV, I get to tell “the story” for a living every day.

I grew up in Wheaton, Minn., on the far northeast reaches of KELOLAND. My interest in the news began in high school playing “Current Events Challenge,” a Jeopardy-style extra-credit game. I scanned newspapers every day to help pad my social studies grade and, in the process, found a fondness for journalism.

I started out in newspapers, at Wheaton High School as the editor-in-chief for The War Whoop, then at the University of Minnesota as the men’s hockey reporter for The Minnesota Daily. I soon found my calling in broadcast news and interned for WCCO-TV in the Twin Cities and KVRR-TV in Fargo. As a member of the University Report News Team at the U of MN, I won several regional and national awards, including first place in the William Randolph Hearst television news competition in San Francisco.

I graduated from the U of MN in May 2005, and later joined KELO as a reporter. You can catch me on the evening newscasts, balancing breaking news and in-depth stories.

In my spare time, I like to goof around on the computer, read, play slow-pitch softball, and pump iron at the Y.

If you have an idea that’d make a good story, I’d like to be the one to tell it. Send me an email at lraguse@keloland.com.

http://www.keloland.com/OurPeople/News/ ... /Index.cfm

Yeah..... guess I am a "racist." But, that's okay!!!!! Many English folks called the colonial revolutionaries traitors!!!!!!!

I think I'll wear the young lad's "racist" label with pride.

Wonder how long he would last in parts of Los Angelas?????

Yea, see what removing the ability to racially profile criminals has done. LULAC advocates scewing the Data to more accurately reflect the real numbers in jail...Yea Right!

I will tell you 99% of Rapist caught in my area are Hispanic. I look at the TV every time and Say there is another fine citizen from Mexico and Beyond. I'm serious in the last 3 years, I've seen only one black man and one white man accused of rape.

PS, today a man drove into a house and pinned a little boy under a dresser in his room. The man jumped out of the car and left the secene. Wonder why, Americans with Insurance don't behave like that!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It has been all too common to see this stuff in he news paper. Yes there are other criminals too, but what makes the offenses of these mentioned is that they are not citizens of this country, already breaking our laws, and misusung the system, then they commit crimes against children and women and our idiotic system say's "it's a cultural issue".

As though that will spare that little seven year old girl of years of problems, she can just say "oh I forgive him, he just did not understand that it was not ok to have sex with little girls in our culture"!!!!!!!!!!!! What bright idiots ever thought of that extremely lame excuse?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seen more hispanics arrested for sexually abusing family members or other neighborhood kids. It seems to be culturally accepted within their communties. A huge problem is that reporters refuse to identify these people as being legal or illegal, and many times readers will conclude that these crimes are caused by illegals. What is so wrong with identifying who they are? This isnt profiling.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn