Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will the below letter be sufficient for Senator Ketron???
    __________________________________________________ ___________

To The Honorable Senator Ketron,

We support legislation to stop the illegal aliens from the millions of dollars in FREE services and benefits that they are receiving at Tennessee taxpayer expense.

Below are your views and stances:

1) I plan to introduce a bill requiring anyone seeking a driver’s certificate to provide proof of a Social Security number in order to receive the certificate, (Sir, this is the only way to go).

2) I plan to introduce a bill that will require an individual to provide two forms of identification showing their residency, including a photo ID, before they can obtain auto license tags, (Sir, this is the only way to go also).

3) I plan to reintroduce my bill to require that all driver’s license tests be offered in English only, (May God Bless You for your stance on English, it is only fair and right for all American Citizens).

We COMMEND you SIR, for taking a stance for the citizens of Tennessee and America.

Best Regards,

Phil and Tammie _______

In general, you may simply write in an email and call too if you feel comfortable that you support any legislation to stop illegal immigration in general. I too have a difficult time with these bills and figuring out where they are in committee, and so forth. SOSADFORUS and Dixie have researched some of the bills and they have mentioned a bill number or two and you could be specific with that if you wish.

Some other ideas may include:

Dear Senator Ketron (Senator Bunch, Rep. Watson, Rep. Brooks, and so on - personalize each one),

Thank you for sponsoring legislation to deal with illegal immigration in Tennessee. I am very concerned about the millions of lost dollars to provide free health care and free education as well as the lost dollars to incarcerate and provide legal services, etc. I am very concerned about the jobs lost to Tennesseans, the high insurance costs that result from illegal aliens lacking insurance, the millions of dollars spent on education to illegal aliens and the crimes of identity theft, increased drunk driving, gangs, overcrowded housing, and lack of assimilation from many who have little if any desire to assimilate. Why should we reward those who violate our laws, when we offer as a nation a legal way to enter the United States? We have illegal aliens who are turning our state into a welfare state and drawing criminal elements as a result of the underground and lawbreaking that goes hand in hand with being illegally present in the United States. No American should have to compete with an illegal alien to provide for himself or his family.

Please continue to sponsor and support bills to stop illegal immigration in Tennessee.

Thank you.

You may know of some specific news or events in your area that you would like for the Senators and Representatives to know. The main thing of any correspondence is to offer support of any bills dealing with illegal immigration, with or without the bill numbers.

If you have any more questions, please ask or use the private message feature on the left side of the login page. Thank you for your help.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was great. No extra help needed. I like that very much SouthofNashville. You were respectable and addressed him properly.

Please do contact your as many people as you can to ask them to do the same.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey GeorgiaPeach, I have already contacted all of my Senators here tonight via email and now I am over half way through with the House Reps. I finally figured it out, lol. Below is two of the letters to my Senator and Representative:

To the Honorable Gerald McCormick,

We're writing to ask Representative Gerald McCormick to please support HB3719 Fraudulent ID and Employment.

Tennessee must take action against companies that unscrupulously hire illegal aliens, if we are to protect Americans from the negative impact of illegal immigration like competition for employment, a reduced pay scale, and all of the associated criminal activity like identity theft.

We need the State of Tennessee to enforce immigration laws that they refuse to enforce in DC.

Long Time Supporters,

Phil and Tammie _______

To The Honorable Mae Beavers,

We're writing to ask Senator Mae Beavers to please support SB2849/HB3096, a bill that will encourage the use of the English language by protecting employers because "this bill affirmatively specifies that it is not an unlawful employment practice for an employer to require an employee to speak, or an applicant for employment to agree to speak, English while engaged in work.

This bill will protect the citizens of Tennessee from unfair competition for employment. We need the State of Tennessee to enforce immigration laws, since those in DC refuse to enforce them.

Long Time Supporters,

Phil and Tammie _______

We now have emailed 34 Senators here and 61 Representatives. Still a few Reps. to go though...

Best Regards, Phil....

I forwarded this information to five of my friends in TN. Hopefully they will join you in contacting your state representatives!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Whew!!! I finally finished up today with all guys and gals. Thanks for all of your help.

I have spent the morning calling Senators and Representatives and asking them what bills have they sponsored or co-sponsored to deal with illegal immigration in Tennessee and to offer support for any legislation to stop illegal immigration from the continuing destruction to Tennessee.

Immigration bills are coming up, at least one was being considered yesterday, today and some more are coming up. Please keep calling and emailing Senators and Representatives to ask them to support and vote for the bills relating to illegal immigration. One Representative from McMinn County, Mike Bell of McMinn County (Athens, TN), needs some encouragement to support the 60 plus bills. McMinn County is home to a large illegal alien population.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/web ... rs/h23.htm

Thank you to everyone who is calling and emailing and please continue to forward to others. Please be aware that in 2006 there was over 40 bills in the TN Legislature on immigration and all but one or two was defeated. Our support is vital and we must be aware that the TIRRC in Nashville, the group that links with LaRaza works diligently to take down essentially every bill.

http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/ (You may click on the Senate or House link and then click on "members" and find all of the legislators with email and phone numbers).

Tennessee has a few bills to pay attention to. We need to make calls to support these.

(200 SB 3036 by Beavers, HB 3037 by Watson—Mandates that the TN department of corrections establish a 287(g) program and enforce federal immigration law. Scheduled for House State Government subcommittee on 3/26.

(200 SB 3213 by Watson, HB 2860 by Floyd—Requires all law enforcement to check immigration documents of arrestees, and presumes all undocumented immigrants are flight risks for bail purposes. Scheduled for House Criminal Practice subcommittee on 4/2.

(200 SB 2955 by Ketron, HB 2907 by DuBois—Tennessee Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act of 2008 (same as SB2966 below). Scheduled for House Civil Practice subcommittee on 4/1.

http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/bill ... ber=SB2955

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Tennessee has a few bills to pay attention to. We need to make calls to support these.

(200 SB 3036 by Beavers, HB 3037 by Watson—Mandates that the TN department of corrections establish a 287(g) program and enforce federal immigration law. Scheduled for House State Government subcommittee on 3/26.

(200 SB 3213 by Watson, HB 2860 by Floyd—Requires all law enforcement to check immigration documents of arrestees, and presumes all undocumented immigrants are flight risks for bail purposes. Scheduled for House Criminal Practice subcommittee on 4/2.

(200 SB 2955 by Ketron, HB 2907 by DuBois—Tennessee Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act of 2008 (same as SB2966 below). Scheduled for House Civil Practice subcommittee on 4/1.

I am on it GP. Also, do you have an email list of all State Senators with their State and Capital Email Address's for future references.

Best Regards...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast