Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

And Lord bless my friends here at ALIPAC. Thank you for each and everyone of them, for the time , they are serving here, fighting for our COUNTRY, and for them, and for there, lessons they are teaching me from all over the USA. I thnk you for all these members.

I need your help now, my husband and I are struggling, here, we have taken over the kitchen at the American legion, and our buisness is not going good. Everything we make, from what we make, goes back for food.
    We dont even make enough to cover our bills for the month, and my husband works everyday. And my leg hurst all the time, due to an injury I recieved 7 years ago. I am trying to get disability, but, I have heard nothing and its been 18 months. Tell me what to do? We need your help.

I can not forget the agents who are away from there families. These men need to be released and time served. These families are struggling and are in pain. This was and is a wronged that needs to make it right.
    Johnny Sutton needs to come clean with his lies and resign. He needs to pay for what he has done.

Thank you for hearing me,

AMEN.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    Hang in there Koobster, God BLess You and your family and thanks so much for your activism.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    The Book Of Revelation

This will make you think - A Trivia question in Sunday School :

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations ?

Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is. Almost a four-year term to a Presidency.

All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything .

Is it OBAMA?? I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it! I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

------
    You know I got this from several people on my email list. I am Christian and a true believer in God, but I am not fanatical. It does make you wonder. I don't think the anti-christ would be this obvious . . . would it???
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp

There was no Islam when the Book of Revelations was written. In fact, scholars think that the anti-Christ was in fact, Nero Caesar.

Back then, stories were written for effect, not necessarily for historical accuracy.

Either way, it doesn't stop me from keeping my eye on him over the immigration issue if he wins. It's the most important social issue to me. I wish he'd throw money at space exploration the way this administration threw money at Wall Street.

AE

It is widely believed by modern day Christian scholars and prophecy teachers, that the true Anti-Christ will come out of Europe.

Here is on theory I have read up on. There had been a lot of media coverage of the book and subsequent movie "The DaVinci Codes". I like a lot of fictional stories so I studied up on this. I understood that this book (movie) were based on the apostate belief that Jesus actually married and the wife was Mary Magdalene, and that marriage produced a child, a daughter, who carried his bloodline (the "Holy Grail") through the royal lines of Europe's kings and queens. These same families exist in one way or another still and there are some who claim that the Brittish royals are actually a direct lineage of the "House of David" and therefore claim to be a lost tribe of Israel (Brittish-Israelism). Meaning....they are the same lineage of Jesus Christ.

There is the link, although fictional, that one person would need to conjure up the story of one mans connection to the Israelites, in order to seduce the world into believing he is the Messiah.

There are a great many people out there who do really believe this. Unfortunately, the movie seemed to have paved the way for more of this belief and acceptance of such apostasy.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

working4change
    And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 1 Corinthians 15-58

Lord renew in us a right spirit that we may continue the task set before us.
    Please comfort and bless all of us this day.

Amen.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 1 Corinthians 15-58

Lord renew in us a right spirit that we may continue the task set before us.
    Please comfort and bless all of us this day.

Amen.
    Amen

Thanks Working!

Yes, Amen working4change. Keep planting good seed, keep spreading the Word and watch some good things happen.

We must be thankful and grateful to live in the United States and to have the opportunity to speak. We must have a message that speaks to the hearts and minds of others clearly.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

AE

Amen April. I went to bed feeling down, disenchanted, and then realized quickly that God will always care for those who trust in Him, and as long as I have Him, my family, and the beautiful place I live in, I do not need to worry about what any new president will do, as God will care for us.

I can still go out and enjoy what God had created, no man can take that from me.

I also realized, we have a four year opportunity. One that allows us to reach out to those who either voted for Obama as a knee jerk reaction to what the Republicans have been doing, or those who did, and just did not weigh in the history of this man, we can get through to those people about the Constitution party and getting back to a Constitutional government, one we can all trust.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€