Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April

Thanks for that April.

Lord, my prayer to you today is to keep blessing this country and save us from the NWO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Thanks for that April.

Lord, my prayer to you today is to keep blessing this country and save us from the NWO.
    You're welcome and

Amen!!!

working4change
    April so true ...your posts are so timely. Along the same lines a verse I love
    "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Matt 10:30

Such a comfort to know He is always there!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    April so true ...your posts are so timely. Along the same lines a verse I love
    "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Matt 10:30

Such a comfort to know He is always there!
    I agree it is so comforting to know he is always there especially in times like this when it feels like we are living in the twlilight zone!

Yeap we are in the twilight zoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

One day at a time trusting Jesus. Those things and even people that we have put our trust in have become ever changing and unreliable. We need to have our faith put in someone never changing, and constant.

It is written, "Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How beautiful April.

It is written, "Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Lord, in order to save our country, please keep Pelosi digging at that hole! Lord, please make it so deep she can't get out.

April

working4change
    Beautiful verse and beautiful photo,