Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Leahy Amendment, authored by Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT), extends the duration of a program that helps rich investors obtain green cards
    No, that's not elitist, at all!!!

I also suppose Osama Bin Laden would qualify for a green card if he brought oodles of his cash to "invest".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    zeezil update:

Have called all the Democrat Senators. Of all the staffers I spoke with, the only one that was nasty was Senator Webb's. A very snot nosed know-it-all girl who argued it isn't amnesty because it doesn't provide citizenship, that it was only a guest worker program. I informed her as to what the definiton of amnesty actually is, which has nothing to so with citizenship. She didn't like that and hung up. I don't know what her name is but if there is an agency to file a complaint regarding a senator's staff, I will likely so so.

Have sent my letter, posted in this thread earlier, to about 2/3 of all the senators. Will finish that up and then get back on the phone to the Republicans.
    Lucky me [NOT], he's one of my Senators. The man is totally worthless, and living in one of his fiction stories. He's tolerably polite to those who vote in his district but we all know where he stands on this.

As for the illegal aliens, he has this warped theory that they are our guests. But he is a Democrat and they are trying to build their plantation.

During his campaign he actually said "illegal immigrants are not going away and if anyone thinks they are they are living in a fanatasy." Needless to say, I didn't vote for him. Unfortunately, it was during the time when Republicans were shooting themselves in the foot every opportunity they had - really ticking off the voters.

If we can get rid of Moran and Webb, Virginia might actually have some decent representation.

Let's rally tonight and over the weekend, keep up the voice mails, faxes etc. As FAIR outlined, these are horrendous amnesty amendments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Let's rally tonight and over the weekend, keep up the voice mails, faxes etc. As FAIR outlined, these are horrendous amnesty amendments.
    ABSOLUTELY!!! LET'S KEEP THE PRESSURE, THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS!!!! I will be filling voice mails, sending emails and faxes!!!

LET'S ALL SHOUT NO!!!!

Talk radio hosts John & Ken talking about Sen. Feinstein's AgJobs amnesty amendment now (5/16 4:25pm PT):

www.kfi640.com

April
    SITES TO SEND FREE FAXES AND EMAILS

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

http://numbersusa.com/index

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Talk radio hosts John & Ken talking about Sen. Feinstein's AgJobs amnesty amendment now (5/16 4:25pm PT):

www.kfi640.com
    Thanks Populist!

Thank you April.

I posted this over in news stories, but I'll post this here too. Let's keep the pressure on with our calls, faxes etc. so we can help Sen. Vitter do the right thing!
    -------

Friday, May 16, 2008

Vitter vs. Feinstein-Craig Iraq-Funding-Bill Amnesty [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

Washington, D.C.) – U.S. Sen. David Vitter today released the following statement about an amnesty provision inserted by Senate Democrats into the Iraq War supplemental funding bill that would provide a five-year “amnesty visaâ€

“The Democratic leadership has amassed a significant track record of using the Iraq War as a means to advance their partisan politics. With the recess quickly approaching, this is not the time for such maneuvers, and this is certainly not the appropriate vehicle on which to attach such a blatantly political statement.

“This effort is particularly egregious as it uses the war funding bill to extend amnesty to illegal aliens, threatening the very national security that our brave service men and women fight to protect every day. Instead of ensuring that American troops are provided with the tools and resources that they need to protect our homeland, some in the Senate have instead chosen to jeopardize this funding by inserting provisions that are – at best – counterproductive to the efforts of our military members.
    BINGO!!! YAHTZEE!!! CHECKMATE!!! SLAMDUNK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    “The Democratic leadership has amassed a significant track record of using the Iraq War as a means to advance their partisan politics. With the recess quickly approaching, this is not the time for such maneuvers, and this is certainly not the appropriate vehicle on which to attach such a blatantly political statement.

“This effort is particularly egregious as it uses the war funding bill to extend amnesty to illegal aliens, threatening the very national security that our brave service men and women fight to protect every day. Instead of ensuring that American troops are provided with the tools and resources that they need to protect our homeland, some in the Senate have instead chosen to jeopardize this funding by inserting provisions that are – at best – counterproductive to the efforts of our military members.
    BINGO!!! YAHTZEE!!! CHECKMATE!!! SLAMDUNK!!!
    I hope you don't mind I am using these comments when making my calls because I am so mad that I am worried that I will say something that will get an FBI agent at my door.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast