Page 262 of 830 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 8292
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    On TV: Doomsday Preppers Bugged Out Episodes

(Editor’s update: I spotted the Doomsday Preppers Bugged Out episode “The End of the World as We Know It” on the National Geographic Channel tonight- Saturday, October 20- at 9 PM Central Time/10 PM Eastern Time. I guess Nat Geo is running these expanded shows two days a week instead of just on Tuesdays as I originally blogged below.)

Tuesday night I happened to spot something on the National Geographic Channel called Doomsday Preppers Bugged Out. I knew that season 2 of the highly-popular TV series wasn’t due to start until November 13, so I decided to record the program for later viewing to see what this was all about. Well, Wednesday afternoon I watched “No Time to Learn to Dance” and discovered that Nat Geo had repackaged episode 6 of Doomsday Preppers (featuring Mike Mester, Preston White, and Riley Cook) by cutting out one scene (as far as I could tell), including new ones, adding recent prepper updates, and using numerous pop up bubbles (info nuggets) just like on the VH1 show Pop Up Video.

The “remixed” Doomsday Preppers episode was much more interesting to watch than the original one. The info nuggets contained a good deal of segment-related material. The pop up bubbles weren’t too distracting for me as I’ve already seen the original episode. The same might not be said for someone viewing it for the first time.

Thankfully, the new scenes weren’t just filler. For example, Mike Mester demonstrated mixing cotton balls with petroleum jelly to create a fire starter. And in the segment with Preston White, medicinal herbs were discussed.

It was also nice to see what these “Doomsday Preppers” from season 1 were up to these days as well.

If you get the chance, check out the Doomsday Preppers Bugged Out episodes. I believe they started just this week, with the next episode airing Tuesday, October 23, at 7 PM Central Times/8 PM Central Time on the National Geographic Channel.

http://survivalandprosperity.com/201...-out-episodes/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doomsday Preppers Episode 1 Part 1

Uploaded by Charlie Kelley on Feb 17, 2012

Doomsday Preppers on National Geographic Episode 1 Part 1. This Documentary takes us to meet 4 families and to see the way they have prepared for a Doomsday Scenario.

***********Uploaded under the Fair Use Act for Educational Purposes**********
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doomsday Preppers Episode 1 Part 2

Doomsday Preppers on National Geographic Episode 1 Part 2. This Documentary takes us to meet 4 families and to see the way they have prepared for a Doomsday Scenario.

Doomsday Preppers Episode 1 Part 3

Doomsday Preppers on National Geographic Episode 1 Part 3. This Documentary takes us to meet 4 families and to see the way they have prepared for a Doomsday Scenario.

Doomsday Preppers Episode 1 Part 4

Doomsday Preppers on National Geographic Episode 1 Part 4. This Documentary takes us to meet 4 families and to see the way they have prepared for a Doomsday Scenario.

Honeyville Farms

Honeyville local Stores

PREPPER TIPS For Surviving The Apocalypse!

Uploaded by amy2x on Feb 15, 2012

James Wesley Rawles is the editor of SurvivalBlog.com. The blog has been described as "the guiding light of the prepper movement." (More Prepper Tips for Surviving the Apocalypse! at this Link) More Prepper Tips for Surviving the Apocalypse! - YouTube Rawles also authored the international bestseller How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times, a non-fiction book drawn primarily from posts featured on his blog.
    SurvivalBlog.com

[Order your copy today of...Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse
    Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse
    On sale Now: $19.95

The world of Survivors is a terrifyingly familiar one. Author James Wesley, Rawles has created a novel so close to the modern day truth, readers will forget it's fiction. Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse combines useful "how to" information with a compelling fictional storyline that not only entertains but also informs.

The America we are accustomed to is no more. Practically overnight the stock market has plummeted, hyperinflation has crippled commerce, and the fragile supply chains and high-tech infrastructure have failed. The power grids are down. Brutal rioting and looting grip every major city. The volatile era known as "the Crunch" has begun, and this new period in our history will leave no one untouched.

Andrew Laine, a resourceful young U.S. Army officer stationed overseas in Afghanistan, wants nothing more than to return home to Bloomfield, New Mexico. With the world in turmoil and all air and sea traffic to America suspended, Laine must rely on his own ingenuity and the help of good Samaritans to reach his family. Andrew will do whatever it takes to make it home to his fiancée, no matter how difficult the circumstances.

http://www.infowars.com

http://www.prisonplanet.tv

http://www.infowars.net

http://www.prisonplanet.com

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

(New Section Added to Prisonplanet.tv)
    Welcome to Prison Planet TV

Twitter

Survival Tactics: James Wesley Rawles 5-17-2011 (DOC & DEMCAD)

Uploaded by DEMCAD on May 18, 2011

Topics: Surviving SHTF emergency, Urban Survival Prep and Tactics, Sharing Food and Home Security

Host: DOC
    Guest Host: DEMCAD
    Special Guest: James Wesley Rawles
    Air Date 5-17-2011

James' Blog
    SurvivalBlog.com

Doc's channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SACRAMANIACSmc

SHTF Preparation

Uploaded by DEMCAD on Aug 13, 2010

Reginald Kaigler's video about my preparation for what I believe to be an inevitable economic disaster. I think the U.S. economy is going to collapse, so I have begun storing food, water and ammo. I talk about the importance of preparing for an emergencies, constructing a survival bag and owning a gun. I chose a Glock 21 and a Mossberg 500.

This is not Armageddon or doomsday. It's just preparing for a rainy day.
    I answer all of your bug out questions here.
    DEMCAD's Corner: Emergency Preparation Questions