Page 529 of 835 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 8348
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Grandmother's Kitchen

Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni

Recipe: http://grandmotherskitchen.org/recip...canneloni.html

Like the NEW Grandmother's Kitchen on Facebook -> http://on.fb.me/1iAUq2i
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grandmother's Kitchen

Homemade Apple Pie Filling

Recipe: http://grandmotherskitchen.org/recip...e-filling.html

Like the NEW Grandmother's Kitchen on Facebook -> http://on.fb.me/1iAUq2i
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Desert Tech MDR—A Multi-caliber Bullpup is in the Works—SHOT Show 2014

By this point in the development of tactical firearms, the bullpup seems like familiar territory. Yet Desert Tech has created a good deal of buzz with the announcement of its new multi-caliber bullpup design. The company plans to release it in .223 and .308 at first, with 300 BLK, 7.62 x 39 and 6.8 SPC to follow. It will be offered with either a 10.5” or a 16” barrel. One of the most interesting design features of the new gun is a new sighting system that will allow the user to swap between calibers without losing zero. The spent casings will eject above the magazine well forward and to the right via a short chute, which is easily accessible to clear any malfunctions. ( Click Here to Read More )

Springfield 1911 Range Officer in 9mm—SHOT Show 2014

When Springfield designed the RO 45 Range Officer, the objective was to produce a finely matched 1911 that could be used in competition but wouldn’t cost thousands of dollars. It’s made from close tolerance, match-grade components without all the fancy extras that you may or may not need. The company evidently hit the nail on the head because its selling ROs as fast as they can build them. The newest member of the Range Officer line is the RO 9 in 9mm, introduced a couple of weeks before the 2014 SHOT Show. It has the same dimensions, match grade parts and shooting accuracy, only in the softer recoiling, and less expensive, 9mm cartridge. Springfield also had the new XDs 4.0 to show us. The original XDs had a 3.3” barrel. Extending the barrel to 4” makes for a better balanced pistol with a longer sight radius. Should be easier pointing and more accurate for the average shooter. MSRP starts at $599.( Click Here to Read More )

Tube-Less Nightvision & ACOG Thermal from ATN—SHOT Show 2014

Electronic imaging systems are coming into their own and were much in evidence at this year’s SHOT Show. American Technologies Network, Corp., better known as ATN, has been developing night vision and thermal imaging optics in California since 1995. They introduced a new, high-tech thermal imaging weapons sight, Thor, in 2011. This year, they have an offshoot of Thor—Tico—intended to be used as a clip-on device with daytime scopes such as the ACOG. It has the same features as Thor and has four memory slots that allow you to tune it to different platforms/calibers. Tico starts at $6,195. Also, the X-Sight is a new standard nightvision without a tube. It relies on video imaging, and can record your action, for under $700. Check these ATN products out! ( Click Here to Read More )

Browning 85% Sized 1911-22 A1 —SHOT Show 2014

Introduced in 2011, the Browning 1911-22 A1 is an 85% replica of the 1911 firing the ubiquitous .22 LR cartridge. Controls and takedown are identical to John Browning’s original design, making it a great companion to a full-sized gun. Since introducing the gun, Browning has added a desert tan polymer frame version, a black and pink polymer version, a Compact or Commander version, and different color grip panels to personalize it to your tastes. It’s a good-looking gun and feels good in the hand. MSRP is $579.99 for the polymer frame pistol; $599.99 for the aluminum alloy gun; $639.99 for Black Label laminate grips, Commander hammer, extended slide release, and extended ambidextrous safety; and $669.99 for the Black Label laminate grip model with an underlug rail. ( Click Here to Read More )

Two New Red Dot Sights from Vortex, Plus Updates to the Razor Line of Rifle Scopes—SHOT Show 2014

Vortex Optics www.vortexoptics.com Two New Red Dot Sights from Vortex, Plus Updates to the Razor Line of Rifle Scopes—SHOT Show 2014 If you’re not familiar with Vortex, they’re an optics company in central Wisconsin. The operating philosophy is to take care of their customers. As you would expect, their customer service is great. In fact, [...] ( Click Here to Read More )

New HK Competition AR—SHOT Show 2014

There are lots of new product introductions at SHOT Show, not the least of which is HK’s new competition gun. With input from the HK shooting team and other competitive shooters, HK started with a stock MR556A1 and proceeded to add what competitors wanted. The result is the MR556A1 Competition. The first added component was the new 14” modular rail system. The versatility of adding rails wherever needed while keeping weight down was especially attractive. In addition, the Competition got an extended mag release for quicker reloads, a new design suppressor from Operator Suppressor Systems, and a Magpul CTR adjustable stock. The end result is a fast, competition-ready AR that shoots ½ minute of angle groups, according to HK Shooting Team captain, Jason Koon. MSRP is expected to be in the $2,950 range, and HK plans to start shipping guns in the spring of 2014. ( Click Here to Read More )

GunsAmerica
    Where America Buys and Sells Guns.
    http://www.gunsamerica.com

DIY Home Decorating

107 Brilliant Wood Pallet Projects!
    see all here ---> http://diycozyhome.com/107-brilliant...llet-projects/

Yout gotta check out this massive round up of all the very best pallet projects and ideas we have ever seen! I have so many favorites... one of them is the DIY bike rack for sure. Cool!

DIY Home Decorating

DIY Wine Cork Pendants!
    how to make ---> http://diycozyhome.com/diy-wine-cork-pendant/

I can't wait to make some of these for myself! I'll do a heart design for Valentine's day and maybe some shamrocks for St. Paddies day as well. Now to see if I can dig out my vise grips!

DIY Home Decorating

Propagate Roses Using Potatoes?!?!
    how to ---> http://diycozyhome.com/how-to-propag...sing-potatoes/

Now there is definitely a science and finesse to getting this to work... everything from timing to positioning and many other factors have to be in play at the right moment to get this to work but it DOES work if you can hit all the elements just right!

DIY Home Decorating

French Toast Roll Ups!

recipe here ---> http://diycozyhome.com/french-toast-roll-ups-recipe/

SO GOOD! If you have not tried this recipe yet... get on it! LOL. Trust me, this takes breakfast to next level. I have made french toast for years but never tried to make it this way. I doubt I'll ever go back.

DIY Home Decorating

25 Easy Braids!

how to/tutorials ---> http://diycozyhome.com/25-easy-hairs...braids-how-to/

So many fun and easy hair ideas here. I can probably do one of these right now that I know already but I'll have to practice the rest for sure The tutorials are really quite good so you should have no problem duplicating them once you know the "tricks"...