Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This whole issue boils down to economics...illegals sneak into the US, get on the government welfare, steal jobs from americans, congest our streets, grocery stores, and DO NOT PAY TAXES. Any moron can figure out that if they get govt handouts, do not pay income tax, and then send the cash out of the country, sure the states are in the hole.

It will take years to straighten out this problem through the courts. Here is a solution many americans might find uneasy, but I assure you will work.

Every citizen who is here LEGALLY, has identification. Make it a law that EVERY financial transaction requires swiping a US recognized ID card that only proves legality to be here. THis includes all transactions, cash or otherwise. I, as a taxpaying american, would be happy to show my ID to purchase ANYTHING. Illegals are economically killing this country, and by the time the courts resolve the issue, thousands of more babies are born, and the economic situation gets worse.

Illegals are cutting the US off at the knees, and this approach will cut the illegals off the same way. If they can't purchase ANYTHING, they will be forced to go back where they came from.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietwiz
    This whole issue boils down to economics...illegals sneak into the US, get on the government welfare, steal jobs from americans, congest our streets, grocery stores, and DO NOT PAY TAXES. Any moron can figure out that if they get govt handouts, do not pay income tax, and then send the cash out of the country, sure the states are in the hole.

It will take years to straighten out this problem through the courts. Here is a solution many americans might find uneasy, but I assure you will work.

Every citizen who is here LEGALLY, has identification. Make it a law that EVERY financial transaction requires swiping a US recognized ID card that only proves legality to be here. THis includes all transactions, cash or otherwise. I, as a taxpaying american, would be happy to show my ID to purchase ANYTHING. Illegals are economically killing this country, and by the time the courts resolve the issue, thousands of more babies are born, and the economic situation gets worse.

Illegals are cutting the US off at the knees, and this approach will cut the illegals off the same way. If they can't purchase ANYTHING, they will be forced to go back where they came from.

GR
    America's government agencies have to be forced to go into rehabilitation to stop them from HOARDING ILLEGAL ALIENS.

It's an addiction!

All addictions have to be fought in the same way with the reality of how their addiction is affecting the family (i.e.; fellow Americans).

Where are the REAL Americans who have been negatively affected by the illegal aliens invasion?

-- Lost jobs.
    -- Lost homes/housing.
    -- Trashed communities, cities, and states.
    -- Inability to be cared for in American hospitals because they're taking care of illegal aliens first.
    -- Loss of financial stability because Americans had to OVERPAY at hospitals who CHARGED NOTHING to illegal aliens and other foreigners for care.
    -- Closed hospitals under the weight of FREE illegal alien care.
    -- Schools overcrowded with illegal alien, and other foreign, children that are not legal American citizens.
    -- Tax dollars paid out to illegal aliens, when Americans can't get the same benefits BECAUSE THEY CAN'T QUALIFY, when those dollars are literally THROWN AT ILLEGAL ALIENS.

I'm sure there are other "reality" show type conversations that can be heard from our fellow Americans that would "bring home" the illegal alien invasion to each television in America.

There will be withdrawal pains, but they have to go THROUGH THE PAIN to get over the addiction.

How to reverse illegal immigration in America.

I want to know how we the people can stop all immigration, amnesty and making the children of illegals also illegals. I know it will be hard but I think true Ammericans are ready to finally do what it takes legally to accomplish this all we need is to learn how.
    I want all immigration to end and have closed-borders, children of illegals classitied as illegals and no kind of amnesty allowed.

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

Over and over again I've heard politicians say, "we are a nation of laws," and this INCLUDES OBAMA! The same ones spouting this over and over are the SAME ONES that want to reward criminals! Talk about a bunch of hypocrites!

Banned
    How about just stop feeding the beast!!!!

Cleanse all the halls of state and federal government of 90% of all the Democrats, and 90% of all the Republicans! It is so simple, but everyone wants to complicate it by retraining one party or the other. It will never happen, retraining will never happen!

I need to review this article from 2006 and see if it needs updating?

W