Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey, my article is up at The Conservative Voice! Check it out.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/

W
    Cool. You'll be on several more once I am done.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Illegal aliens who speak only spanish are identified as "special needs clients"
    Special needs as in they need to board a form of transportation that will carry them home?

CONGRATULATIONS, WILLIAM!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Enforcing laws.....

We know there are laws on the books that if enforced would eliminate the problem...however, everyone will say we do not have the money to enforce said laws, so I have another solution.

It is estimated that America's Middle Class loses some 200 Billion dollars a year in depressed wages YEARLY. It is also estimated conservatively that there are 10 Million Illegal Aliens (most from Mexico) here in America.

If you put a bounty on the head of each one of say $5,000 you are looking at around $50 Billion dollars if my math at this late hour is correct, or about 1/4 of our lost yearly wages.

Now, I can drive up to any corner where day laborers gather and tell them I need ten workers, and they will EAGERLY leap into the back of my pick up truck. 10 times $5,000 is $50,000 for one days work. So, put a bounty on the head of every single illegal alien in this nation, and let the red necks and their shotguns go to work...you can bet in a year this place would be DEVOID of illegal aliens, and the price tag WELL WORTH IT.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Humorous idea Pinto, but I don't think the American public would be happy with a bounty driven illegal alien hunt. Besides, US citizens do not have the ability to determine legal status.

Our police, Sheriffs, and Highway Patrol can get this thing turned the right way in short order.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They could but they will not.

Hello:

Yes, the various assorted law enforcement agencies in this country could put things in order in short haste...problem is, they will not do so. For instance, in New York city, and most of the surrounding communities, the mayors have signed edicts that make it illegal for police officers to detain illegal aliens, make it wrong for them to even ask them the question. In short, the drive for a cheap labor force outwieghs their concern to do what is right for the middle class.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

We know there are laws on the books that if enforced would eliminate the problem...however, everyone will say we do not have the money to enforce said laws, so I have another solution.
    I have an idea too. We already pay law enforcement. Let them do their jobs.

And I have another idea: we already pay soldiers. Put them on the border.

It all sounds very practical to me. But apparently certain places would rather sit around and wait for the Federal Government to dole out funds that aren't ever going to materialize.

Ideas.....

Junius:

Unfortunately, at times people within certain groups have to take drastic steps to get people in power to do what they are supposed to do. If the headlines are correct, the Senate seems on the brink of passing a guest worker program that will lead to Amnesty...I'd say it is time for those drastic actions on the part of America's middle class.

Pinto Bean
    http://pintobeans.iblogs.com/

Pinto,

Yes, but those sanctuary laws are under court challenge recently in many cases. Also, Florida and Alabama just trained their state police to enforce immigration law. At the end of 2005, two cities in California (Costa Mesa and Garden Grove) did the same. Here in NC, the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police have started to do the same.

This is a growing trend and several state legislatures are considering the same.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Humorous idea Pinto, but I don't think the American public would be happy with a bounty driven illegal alien hunt. Besides, US citizens do not have the ability to determine legal status
    As I find it humorous in the sense that there other people that like me. But it almost seem like till it gets to that point (I feel we are close), if something doesn't change soon, nothing will change and it will just get worst.

What was crazy talk 4 years ago is not so crazy anymore. I think if something is not done the public opinon can change in a split second.

dxd
    BETO,
    RE:This guy is mexican cause he is using RE that means in spanish

Wrong. "This guy" lives in a community that is invaded by illegal aliens Do you? Do you see this in your streets?

I experience the problem on a daily basis and therfore support a remedy that is commensurate with the magnitude of the problem. It would be nice if all people self-governed themselves. In this case there would no illegal aliens to begin with. However that is not the case. That is why I support a level of enforcement that will remedy the problem. DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS and use the military to secure our border aka prevent unlawful entry. Deportation should include round ups,sweeps, door to door and what ever enforcement techniques are necessary to remedy the problem. There is often a difference in opinion between those who actually live the reality of the invasion and occupation and those that do not. However that is true in any endeavor. Look at it like this, if you had a tooth that needed a root canal and you had a dentist that wanted to give you a small filling....well a reasonable person woundn't continue to go to that dentist.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast