Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mamita I cant believe that you are latina and think like that.
    Yep, bigotry and racism, just spewing from this statement!
    From a famous cowboy show in the 60s, Rowdy Yates used to always say:

HEAD EM UP, MOVE EM OUT!![/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Drastic Steps for Drastic Times.

Look, we all know the story...everyone of us here knows where the day labor gather on a daily basis!

If we know this, what is so hard in finding these people? NOTHING, so the reality is, the government does not want to find them.

I can go to six different locations within half and hours drive of my house from six AM to nine AM and see throngs of 40-100 illegals milling around waiting for work, watch as various contractors and landscaping services pull up, hold up 3, 4 or five fingers and drive off with their workers for the day. So, in my area, that is the potential for some 500 illegals taken off the streets in one sweep.

Multiply that times say 500 large and medium size cities and towns across America, and in one day, or two or three you are talking about not only taking some 250,000 illegals out of the job market, but you are sending a SERIOUS MESSAGE to corporate America that the days of depressed Middle Class wages is OVER. Problem is, government does not want to put and end to this cheap labor pool, so we have to force them to do the right thing, and that takes ACTION, not letter writing and phone calls whining about the status quo.

You want small....imagine a group of dedicated Americans in 100's of towns and cities across America suddenly showing up with their cars, and blocking off the stree access around 100's of these gathering points, and holding INSTANT PROTESTS!

Some may think I am radical, and perhaps I am, but lets go back to the beginnings of this fine nation. The British had the finest Army in the world, but we out flanked them, used the terrain to our advantage and carried the day...so far, the Mexicans and their president our out flanking us, stealing our way of life, in short, carrying the day, and we simply cannot let that continue to happen if we want to preserve our American way of life.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

dxd
    Pintobean,
    RE:Some may think I am radical

Not at all. We do protest where the illegal alien invader day laborers gather. Weekdays and weekends. I got a cup of hot coffee thrown at me this morning when we were out protesting, but 19 out of 20 passer-bys who opine give us thumbs up and/or honk their horns in support of our message as displayed on our signs. DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS.

And any reasonable should ask that if they are only here to work, then why are there large crowds of illegal aliens that gather daily on streets throughout the nation that are NOT WORKING? And more cross our border everyday. Eisenhower knew an invasion when he saw one and did mass deportations in 1954.

Curious here....

DxD:

Curious...what steps is your group taking locally to get coverage of your protest? Have you gotten any ink coverage, or managed to get your local TV station there to give you coverage? Have you invited your Congress person or Senator to JOIN you for one of these events, and then gone to the press when they have refused to join and support your efforts? Have you considered using your vehicles to block the stree so that those trying to drive by and hire these illegals cannot get through?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

dxd
    pintobean,
    We have had much national and local media coverage, in print and TV.
    As am matter of fact we had, and still have an ongoing invitation to any and all media to come stand on the corner with us with a pencil and paper and count the number of passer-bys that suport our message vs. those who oppose our message. Our message isEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS and 19 out of 20 passer-bys who opine support us. However sometimes the ones who disagree have physically attacked our person and/or property.

As far as using vehicles for blockage-ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
    We are law-abiding citizens.

Candidates for local office have joined us in our protest and they love hearing those horns beep because to them that represents votes.

As far as inviting our congressman we never did that, but we did tell our former congressman that if he wants our votes in the upcoming election he is REQUIRED to be there with us. He did not comply and we launched an effort to defeat him and he lost in 2002 in one of the closest races in the nation. Our present congressman is no better....but......you must take a stand....and declare that you will not support the problem....vote them out..or as some say..just keep voting out the incumbents till they get the message

Another suggestion...

If you got one bum voted out of office, perhaps you could get another one voted out...

However, this time, why not collect the needed signatures to run and independent canidate who you know is on your side, not just providing lip service to your cause.

I've given this some thought, and am seriously wondering if this is the year that organizations such as this and the Minutemen should field a host of independent canidates for Congressional seats...even if we only won say 25-30 seats Nationwide, it might be enough to keep either the Republicans or Democrats from having a majority, which means they have to compromise with our side to get the votes they need to pass certain legislation. Not to mention the tactical advantage we would suddenly have by having access to up to the date hot intel by having one of us on the INSIDE.

dxd
    We did something similar one year. We did a write-in of one of our own. No party, just a write-in for local office. The republicans were MAD as hell at us because they wanted those votes. But we learned something else from this. When your vote is not committed...in other words when your vote is available TO BE EARNED.....suddenly both parties became interested.
    The worst thing you can do is give your vote away with out making demands because that provides no incentive for change. It's not like if you are not a member of a party you have no where to go...the reality is if you are not a member of a party.....everybody works to earn your vote since it is not committed...
    Have a meeting of non declared voters and watch the elected officials come.
    The more savvy among us can make a good case that the only reason we are battling amnesty right now is because of the brain-dead cult-like voters who GAVE their vote away to bush in 2004 without demanding that he enforce immigration laws in return for their support.

Any help from our ALIPAC Activists to get this article out on the web or web traffic flowing into it from other sites and group discussions would be greatly appreciated.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William - i guess this is a Nuts & Bolts day- but could you please explain the mechanics of how to do this?
    I am willing to help - but I've never done this before and would appreciate instructions
    thanks Thelma

William:

Just posted your article in both of my political blogs, hope it does some good.

Will also post it shortly to my new message board for purpose of some discussion hopefully.

Pinto Bean

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast