Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree804Likes

Thread: Just Thinking — Somebody better start thinking!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll wear any hat or clothing I wish and at any time Simpleton and please quote me; "Touch me and I'll make you famous"

NBC's Guthrie to Covington's Sandmann: 'Do You Think If You Weren’t Wearing That Hat This Might Not Have Happened?': Wednesday on NBC’s “Today,” show co-host Savannah Guthrie suggested Covington Catholic High School’s Nick Sandmann, one of the youths videoed in an what had been described as a confrontation with so-called Native American activist Nathan Phillips, provoked the incident by wearing the red “Make America Great Again” hat that was made famous by President Donald Trump. In her one-on-one interview with Sandmann, Guthrie asked if Sandmann and his classmate weren’t wearing the hat if he thought things might have been different. Partial transcript as follows: GUTHRIE: As for those red “Make America Great Again” hats that some students were wearing, Sandmann says he bought his that day from a street vendor in Washington. Do you think if you weren’t wearing that hat this might not have happened or it might have been different? SANDMANN: That’s possible, but I would have to assume what Mr. Phillips was thinking, and I’d rather let him speak for why he came up to us. Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor #Clips #Media via @BreitbartNews

breitbart.com

NBC's Guthrie to Covington's Sandmann: 'Do You Think If You Weren’t Wearing That Hat This Might Not Have Happened?' |…
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-di...ZmLz51nTw9ikDc

change.org

Sign the Petition

The Walt Disney Company: Demand Disney fire producer Jack Morrissey…
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

POTUS Trump letter to Speaker Pelosi re: SOTU-

Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Pro-Life Teens Alive and Sexually Abuse Them: Covington Catholic students Sam Schroder and Grant Hillmann said they’ve been hit with threats of being burned alive and sexually abused, following this past weekend’s March for Life incident. “I was doxed three separate occasions before we posted that video. And the threats, they’ve been horrible,” Hillmann said Wednesday on “Fox & Friends.” “I’ve never […] #HomePosts #National via @LifeNewsHQ

lifenews.com

Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Pro-Life Teens Alive and Sexually Abuse Them