Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to start thinking about our Mayday counter presence

We need to start thinking about a counter presence for Mayday during the various protests planned by the pro amnesty organizations. There is no need for our groups to be anywhere as numerous at their protesters. It is sufficient to be visible so that our websites like NumbersUSA and ALIPAC can get in the news. Although we outnumber our enemies it is difficult to get our side marching in the street. The few of us however who are mobilized can take part in peaceful on camera confrontation holding signs. Signs which let the larger number of Americans watching from home who are viscerally upset at seeing the marches by illegal aliens and supporters know exactly what to do.

Logistics for WashingtonDC Mayday from NCIC
    http://www.ncicmetro.org/mayday/index.p ... =logistics

We will assemble at 3 pm in Malcolm X Park at 16th and W Sts. to prepare for a march to the White House. We will march at 4 pm and proceed to Lafayette Park. Permits are in process for these gathering points and for the march route itself.

We are organizing some bus transportation from Maryland and Virginia. Return to this site later for new information on the availability of bus transportation.

You can get to Malcolm X Park on public transportation. You can walk to the park from the Columbia Heights Station on the Yellow and Green lines. You can also take the 14th or 16th Stre
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

What did you have in mind, Richard?

It seems that many people think that the illegals make fools of themselves so we don't have to do anything to counteract them. I'm not sure the best way for us to protest them marching in our streets. What idea's do you have Richard?

I think an American People Freedom Day march has a nice sound to it, what do you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Carry signs into camera vision that say

If you oppose illegal immigration and
    amnesty log onto NumbersUSA.com
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May Day is a Friday, a work day. And we need to encourage employers to fire anyone that does not show up for work that day. One restaurant/deli had scheduled workers that decided marching was more important than working, and the business fired 11 people that day. The next day there were a lot of applicants taking their places.
    Working in DC and living in Virginia, I was delayed for four hours trying to get home as the Iranian "students" were marching against the shah. In Ft. Myers FL, the May Day march featured a lot of Mexican and Latin American flags, for which they were criticized. The next year there were only American flags (the lying little ...) but that year, people living along the streets where they marched got a load of plastic water bottles on their lawns, and occasionally had marchers knocking to use the bathroom.
    I don't need streets clogged if I have to take my mom to the doctor. If they want to make a point, rent a building and have the protest there.
    And counter-protesting and getting in front of cameras are two different things. I and friends protested GWB coming to Ft. Myers to a fund-raiser at a private home, and we ended up barely being filmed. Perhaps what irritated me the most was shutting down the airport when he arrived, stopping traffic on all the roads for his motorcade to an from the airport. And, had I been a neighbor of this fund-raiser dude, undoubtedly the FBI and Secret Service would be checking my background.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last I heard they oblers were telling amnesty lovers not to buy anything on May 1. I've been saving up.... a new computer as this one is shot, so guess when I'll be buying it? I'm going to actually go out to lunch too and grocery shopping that day. Some plants for the garden, flowers too. My brother in law is getting a kitchen remodel, he's buying new appliances..on May 1.

It's gonna be a beautiful day and I aim to enjoy it.
    "

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Contact your local school principals, superintendents, and Board of Education members to object to any kids walking out of schools. Schools will loose funding if they permit this. Parents will be in the hot seat.

Take an ALIPAC sign. That will get attention!

Dixie

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Richard,

I PM'd you. Please check. Thanks.

AE

Miguelina, I think making purchases and being out that day is a good way, since they want to "boycott" buying stuff.

Richard, I have long thought about having some sort of sign for my vehicle, on Mayday protest times, but I'd have to leave my complex first, then stop and put it up, and drive away. Having something on or in my vans windows, would likely get me slashed tires.

Protests at this date, may be too late to get together, but finding at least a few people who peacefully hold American flags and signs about our laws, maybe about how the rest of us are held accountable for disobeying the laws, but the illegals seem to be rewarded (however that could be put, but a condensed version).....

Personally, I would target a business that you know hires illegal aliens, who looks like they are lacking employees, and then say something about the service and state that if they hired Americans, they would show up, even on Mayday and not take time to protest about their legal status. Then take it a step further and say you think you'll go elsewhere for you needs, a place who's employees are legal and present to do their jobs.

Otherwise, make the errant employers hurt that day.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The best thing you can do on Mayday is hand out Mexican and Communist flags, then take videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast