Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Some nice rebuttals! I hope jen_martinez13 is learning something.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gee, I was born right here in the USA. And so were my parents, my grandparents, and THEIR grandparents. One of them was even an Iroquois so there is no telling how manty generations of her family were born here before there ever was a USA.

I wish I could feel sorry for these people who invade our land and take our jobs. But I can't. The more that come, the more offensive they become.

And I sure hope you're not an anchor baby jen_martinez, because we are fixing to change the laws to make sure that anchor babies get deported right along with the women who came her to have kids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bump
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears as if "TROLL13" has VAMOOSED!!!

COULDN'T STAND THE HEAT??

I always wonder WHO puts these KIDS up to coming to sites like ours to try to start a ruckus?? My GUESS is that some of those groups like LULAC or ATZLAN or some of those HATE GROUPS are behind some of these INTRUSIONS. Can't they find someone who could hold their own in a SENSIBLE DEBATE???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Iam posting this from the announcment section - cause it fits right in - lest we forget this illegal alien serial : Hernandez --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all state and national media, ALIPAC citizen activists, and allied organizations and bloggers:

Please assist us by forwarding and posting this urgent information to all points!

As you can see, we have a problem in North Carolina with the Associated Press adding important stories about illegal immigration to the wire so that everyone in the state or nation receives this kind of information.

Why is the NC Associated Press Censoring information about illegal immigration?
    http://www.alipac.us/article-910-thread-1-0.html

We need your help to get this information out regardless of what the AP Wire does or does not do.

We are tracking this story to determine if it is reported or not in this section of our discussion boards.

NC ASSOCIATED PRESS CENSORSHIP TRACKING
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13891.html

The story we are distributing can be read here. Many thanks to our citizen activists that helped dig this information up!

NC accused serial rapist Deported twice, had license, mortgage, 44k job!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-911-thread-1-0.html

The public needs to know FIVE critical elements of this story. 1. Authorities have charged Gilberto Cruz Hernandez with 8 counts of rape and home invasion. 2. He is an illegal alien that has been deported twice. 3. He has a fresh and valid NC License and 11 tickets 4. He has a 44k job 5. He has a 123k home mortgage backed by the FHA!

Is this one of the jobs Americans won't do for 44k a year? That is twice the average NC Salary! Is this what President Bush has in mind for these "temporary workers?" How 'temporary' are they with FHA backed mortgages? Why are mortgages being given to twice deported illegal aliens with no credit history?

Please post this article, forward to all of your local and national media contacts, send it to allied groups, and help us monitor your local press to see if people are told the truth or not about what is happening!

America deserves to know the truth! It is up to us to get the news to them.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    WilliamG@alipac.us

Judy
    ALIPAC Super Hero

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got it William. Am sending to my local paper now.

I'm LOST again! Why did Judy sign it but she didn't post it??? Isn't this awfully OLD??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

december 12th- bootsie- It is from the announcement page- it's for people who are knew you know as in NEWBIES

GOT IT!!! THANX! I had my mind ELSEWHERE if you know what I mean!

I'am Biting my Tongue as I squeak!

Re: Not only illegal immigrants are CRIMINALS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jen_martinez13
    NOT ONLY ILLEGAL IMMGRANTS ARE CRIMINALS!!!

It's not their fault that their countries are financially strained! If the USA can not assist their neighbors, then of course people have to live here illegally, because it's not THEIR choice, they can't provide for their families in their countries! If the US would help out these people and let them work the jobs that "Americans" DON'T want to do and try to prosper. You name all of these victims, but can you even start to name the victims at the hands of US CITIZENS!??? Too many to name, right? My best friend is on this list below..and I can't imagine that her death has broughten people to HATE and not only hate but hate MY people. I am Mexican-American born and raised in this "great country", but whenever someone asks where I am from...I am proud to say that I am MEXICAN. I have no shame...but, you should all be shamed by making a website that is specifically for "illegal immigrants." One question, where did all of you come from? Most of you or your ancestors are not even from the US..and if you don't remember then you might want to check your ancestors history. Don't HATE and find a way to be LEGAL IN THE USA! Illegals is what makes this country strong!
    Jen-martinez13,

You give yourself away when you claim to be "Mexican-American." If you truly loved your adoptive country - the USA - then, you woud consider yourself an American with no other titles or labels attached. Enough said!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast