Page 305 of 740 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Puuuuussshhhh: Ron Paul 2012 - YouTube

Steeeeeeeeady

Hoooold

Hooooooold

Hooooooooooooold

Puuuuuusssssssssssshhhhh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

report From Texas * Sd 12/30 * The Largest District Combo In The Nation!

Submitted by yrad on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 00:36
    in

Good news from Denton County SD. This is such a large combination of counties that in order to fill all of the delegate openings and alternates most who applied were accepted.

However, it did take 10+ hours to get to this point.

Congrats to all those who stuck this one thru. Both PCT 24 and 26 combined sent something like 265+ delegate/alternates to the State Convention in Ft. Worth.

I'm very happy to say I am one of them...

As are many other RP supporters. I can't say this was a "clean sweep" like some of the other posts on the DP, but in such a large convention there was no need for infighting or negotiations. We all went to Slate.

On to Ft. Worth my fellow foot soldiers!

Winning, more than votes. Winning minds!

*report From Texas * Sd 12/30 * The Largest District Combo In The Nation! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Results from Grays Harbor County in Washington State!

Submitted by betty on Sat, 04/21/2012 - 23:41

It was a REALLY long day! And I was bored silly, but that being said, we followed the plan, for the most part, at least and this was the general results - 12 out of 15 delegates voted in were Ron Paul supporters, the vast majority of the alternates were also Ron Paul supporters.

So, we did great. I heard that Pacific County did not fair so well, although thankfully having only 5 delegates. I heard that West Seattle did quite well.

It would be NICE to get a lot more feedback, preferably in an organized fashion on the Daily Paul. There should be an area just for this and than the ability to start counting!

Results from Grays Harbor County in Washington State! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Confirmed: Ron Paul Wins Minnesota!

Subs for Votes Scandal: Romney is TOASTED!

Submitted by Dr.K.Research on Sun, 04/15/2012 - 22:53
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

"Subgate" is here, right on tape. Romney is toasted by his own actions. He is now being investigated by the Wisconsin DA, right in the middle of his campaign. Spread this all over the Internet. It's a huge scandal. He should have stayed with Bain and out of the race.

The man doesn't belong in politics. Use this thread to come up with great ideas to spread this everywhere. Talk radio, TV, print: whatever it takes.

Let's bring this up. It is illegal for candidates to buy votes. This is a felony. Anyone who covers for him is an accomplice in the felony. You would never see Dr. Paul doing this.

Read More: Can Anyone Guess Who is Under Investigation for a Felony? (Hint: It Could Disqualify Him From the Presidency) | Youth Revolutionary Council

and also: Democurmudgeon: Subs for Votes positively illegal!! The Latest...

and in SC, reports are votes for ham sandwiches:

Send this link to the Waukesha DA, and let him know we are watching--and taking action!! Let's let the FEC know we know.

Note: Romney is DIRECTLY associated with people involved in child abuse, notably Mel Sembler, his main money bundler: Mel Sembler - SourceWatch

ISABELLE ZEHNDER: Romney, Lichfield, Sembler

Sembler said: "Romney's finance team is gearing up a series of fundraisers focused on the general election. "We're shifting gears right now," said St. Petersburg developer Mel Sembler. "Everybody understands Romney is our nominee. It's over."

C'mon, people. Let's fight back. Let's make sure its OVER for them.

Subs for Votes Scandal: Romney is TOASTED! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Money bomb for TEA Party ---> Dan Liljenquist vs. Orin Hatch in Utah? <--- RINO

Submitted by YOWD5 on Sun, 04/22/2012 - 00:20 Ron Paul 2012

I think it would be awesome if we Ron Paul supporters show Orin Hatch of Utah just how conservative we are. What if we did money bombs for Liljenquist of Utah on a regular basis, perhaps did remote phone banking etc?

I am sick and tired of politicians suggesting I am not Conservative because I support Ron Paul.

Money bomb for Dan Liljenquist vs. Hatch in Utah? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012