Page 367 of 740 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Will the Wisconsin GOP Kick Out Its Tea Party Supporters Tonight?

Submitted by Luv-n-liberty on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 22:04
    Delegates

The following is happening tonight in Wisconsin. The large majority of the "tea party" people are actually Ron Paul supporters and became delegates AFTER their county caucuses. I'm one of them, so it will be interesting to see if I'm allowed at the GOP State Convention next week!

Will the Wisconsin GOP Kick Out Its Tea Party Supporters Tonight? | RedState

Will the Wisconsin GOP Kick Out Its Tea Party Supporters Tonight? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

5/08/2012 North Carolina Primary HUB (Updated 5-1-2012)

Submitted by I3ladeDragon on Sun, 04/29/2012 - 02:23
    Ron Paul 2012

North Carolina

OTHER 5-08-2012 HUB THREADS!

West Virginia Primary HUB
    Indiana Primary HUB

ABOUT THIS HUB

I think it's time we did a bit more head-start planning on North Carolina here. Post any relevant links or vital info and I will try to keep this thread's main post updated with content as a hub!

Anything we the people of DP wish to have contained on this main post, we can call a vote for within the thread! I will add high ranking suggestions!

VITAL INFO

-Numbers-
    55 Total Delegates
    3 RNC, 39 CD and 13 AL

-Selection Method-
    Primary/Convention
    Delegates Bound
    - 52 Bound
    - 3 Unbound

-Important Dates-
    Primary: 5/8/12
    Precinct Conventions: 2/12
    County Conventions: 3/12
    District Conventions: 4/12
    State Convention: 6/01/12 – 6/03/12

-Selection Details-
    AL & CD – Delegate allocation: Proportionally based on statewide primary vote
    Delegate election:
    AL – At State Convention
    CD – At CD Conventions

(Source)

TOOLS

- sovereignjanice's - Free Candidate Comparison Sheet Handout "Honest Ron" Paul vs Mitt Romney 4th Edition
    - The Green Papers - North Carolina

To speak with the leaders of the North Carolina GOP call: 919-828-6423
    Or click on the North Carolina GOP website: NC GOP

NEWS

Will post important info here from other peoples posts. Click on the headline to go to their thread!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NC early voting (Original post: Tue, 05/01/2012 - 15:1
    Menchy

"If you're in NC, you can vote early! Check your county website for the early voting location. Plus, you can register there (as an independent or republican) and vote the day of."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/08/2012 North Carolina Primary HUB (Updated 5-1-2012) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fellow Christian Leader (A letter written by Daystar TV Network's Justin Machacek)

Submitted by Zak Carter on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 14:40
    Ron Paul 2012

"Recently, I have had the great opportunity to sit down with Dr. Paul to discuss his Christian faith and worldview, along with abortion, Israel, religious freedom, the IRS’s pressure to silence free speech through the threat of 501c3 status, the War on Drugs, and his willingness to speak more directly with Evangelicals nationwide. His clarity and understanding was profound leaving those of us on the call with a new respect for a man many have overlooked this primary season. I’ve attached several of Dr. Paul’s quotes from our most recent conference call with evangelical pastors and leaders. Please take a little time to review them.
    One very important thing that stood out to me in our call was Dr. Paul’s understanding of the bible. He spoke clearly about the Levitical law, referred to Jesus in the temple, and used the term “we” when discussing the potential persecution of Christians based on recent legislation like the NDAA. He put a specific importance on personal spiritual decisions and recognized not only that our rights come from God, but also that God draws us to Himself through love and persuasion.

One of the Christian businessmen present on the call said of the experience, “Dr. Paul makes Ronald Reagan look like an average conservative. The complete media blackout from both seemingly liberal and conservative outlets has made it very difficult to get his message out to the masses. In reality his views have a constitutional appeal that cuts across party line and captures the ideals of independents. There can be little doubt that if evangelicals were made aware of his views and heard first hand his explanations on abortion, gun rights, gay marriage, our monetary system, defense etc… that the move towards the RP camp would be dramatic. His consistency over the past 30+ years and his clairvoyance of events is simply unprecedented.”

Another leader said, “Most vivid to me was the stark contrast between the information we received from the conference call, compared to the sparse 30-second sound bites we all heard during the heavily biased Presidential debates. What emerged from my point of view was a man who stood tall on critical issues important to every thinking American… At a time when our entire way of life is in jeopardy of being irreparable compromised, on this conference call Dr. Paul emerged as a thoughtful and responsible leader that was never allowed to shine through during the recent debates."

If you are like us, and millions of other Americans, who are still not enthusiastic about nominating a moderate like Mitt Romney then you’re likely looking for an alternative. Evangelicals for Ron Paul would like to remind you that there is still a viable opponent in the Republican primary race. We urge you to take another look, or for some a first look at the only remaining protestant Christian left in the GOP primary. Now that Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich have effectively ended their campaigns for the white house, our hope and prayer is that you will thoughtfully consider supporting Dr. Ron Paul this primary season. Your participation in joining evangelicals for future calls & web seminars, evaluating Dr. Paul’s statement of faith, submitting thoughtful policy questions/concerns, and reading through the quotes from our recent conference call with evangelical leaders would be a great help to our cause. The fight is not over and ultimately, win or lose Evangelicals can still vote their morals and conscience without regret this primary season. We hope to have the largest delegate count possible at the Republican National Convention so that true conservatives, freedom lovers, and modern defenders of life and the constitution have a loud voice to influence the party platform and hold any nominee to those same conservative values.

Many in the media have declared this race as over and Mitt Romney as the presumptive nominee. However, this race is not over until Romney has secured the nomination with 1,144 delegates. You may not be aware that Ron Paul has now won the states of Iowa and Minnesota. He is also doing very well in the delegate counts of Colorado, Maine, Alaska, Nevada, Missouri, and Washington. When the delegates are tallied, Ron Paul will most certainly be on the ballot in Tampa and can win the nomination as long as Mitt Romney does not gain the majority of delegates beforehand. Evangelical Christians can unite to nominate a real conservative to draw a stark contrast and defeat President Barack Obama in November.

Thank you so much for your time in considering this very important cause. We owe it to our country to evaluate the facts of every potential nominee. Please review the quotes from our call, the information on our blog, and RSVP regarding your willingness to evaluate Dr. Ron Paul’s candidacy for the Republican nomination and participate in a potential web conference with Evangelical pastors & leaders. The race is not over and we hope to gain your support in the upcoming primaries.

May our God richly bless you.

In Christ
    Justin Machacek"

Justin Machacek is an Emmy award winning television producer, independent faith-based filmmaker, and promotional creative. He serves as the president of Reel Deal Productions, Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas and as the Senior On Air Producer for Daystar, one of the largest Christian media networks in the world. Justin has worked closely with many of the most prominent Christian ministries and faith-based media organizations in America. Justin is a spokesman for Evangelicals for Ron Paul. www.evangelicalsforronpaul.wordpress.com

Thank you so much for letting me spread this letter around Justin!

http://www.dailypaul.com/230169/fell...ustin-machacek

Last edited by April; 05-08-2012 at 09:50 AM.

So I ran into a local reporter today

Submitted by Crabacado on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 22:57
    I was at work and there was a female reporter out front w/ a camera, all by herself.
    So I walked up and asked, where's the cameraman?
    She laughed and told me it was a one woman show. She was doing a story on DUI arrests in Myrtle Beach. 49 last YTD and 159 YTD this year.
    I told her about MSM massive declines in viewership. She knew.
    I asked her why she thought it was happening, she knew.
    I brought up Ron Paul and the MSM blackout, she knew!
    I told her about all the recent States and Delegate wins, she did NOT KNOW!
    I told her about only one single MSM Anchor telling the truth and you know what?
    She immediately said 'The guy in Cincinnati?'
    I said yes, Ben Swann
    She said I went to Journalism School in Cinci and I used to work with him!
    I said this Ron Paul BlackOut is a story that needs to be told
    She said "I need to look into this' and I could see the real Journalistic Passion in her eyes.
    Her name is Monique Blair and she was intrigued and intriguing.
    She works for Myrtle Beach NBC channel WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather - WMBF Myrtle Beach Florence News Storm Team Doppler Radar

So I ran into a local reporter today | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Excellent Billboard on I-5 in Washington State

Submitted by BettyLiberty on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 23:40
    Washington

imgur: the simple image sharer

Posted by Jefferson County Oregon for Ron Paul facebook group.

"It is an old farmers billboard that has been on I-5 since I was a kid. They moved it from the original site many years ago, but it is still in a great spot and the owner is right on!! He always has stuff about liberty, the economy etc.."

Excellent Billboard on I-5 in Washington State | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul 2012: This Is Why We Need Him

Krugman Loses Debate with Ron Paul, then Dismisses the Debate Forum and Ron Paul

Submitted by Paulreal on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 17:13
    Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul seemed to have got the better of Krugman in their recent televised debate.

Krugman's response?:

Face to face debates are useless! He belittled Ron Paul's arguments as "Gah Gah Goo Goo"

On the Uselessness of Debates - NYTimes.com

Krugman Loses Debate with Ron Paul, then Dismisses the Debate Forum and Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Stephen Colbert and Rush Limbaugh support Ron Paul

RP is the only candidate who can beat Obama, Romney has less chance than the Geico duck

"2016" - An important film exposé about OBAMA in theaters this summer! From Academy Award winning producer of Schindler's List.

Submitted by sharkhearted on Mon, 04/23/2012 - 16:33
    Ron Paul 2012

Watch the preview below and listen to the president of Kings College, Dinesh D'Souza, present an important film coming out this summer about Obama.

The film will be out this summer and is by the acclaimed producer Gerald R. Molen, of Schindlers List, Jurassic Park, BraveHeart, and other blockbusters.

It is based upon the writings of Obama, and the book by D'Souza called "The Roots of Obama's Rage" [Reading this book now!].

Please share with others as this is going to be an important film and exposé without a doubt because of its national platform and playing in theaters everywhere:

"2016" - An important film exposé about OBAMA in theaters this summer! From Academy Award winning producer of Schindler's List. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012