Page 671 of 740 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Anger Erupts At Convention Due To GOP Corruption

Submitted by Houckie377 on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 22:03
    Ron Paul 2012

Anger Erupts At Convention Due To GOP Corruption | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

6 state plurality paper work has been turned in for nominating Ron Paul as presidential candidate.

Submitted by davidvernerinc on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 16:16
    Delegates
    DP Original

Just received a voice mail from a delegate on the convention floor. They have finished turning in the paperwork for nominating Ron Paul for presidential nomination. I will keep in touch with any more information for you guys.

Make sure to tune into the live streams from delegates and guest on the floor.
    Upper Perk Live on USTREAM: .
    SURIYAHFISH inside RNC on USTREAM: What is on this Channel? Live Streaming, (and archives), created by the Liberty Live Stream Team reporting on the grou...

6 state plurality paper work has been turned in for nominating Ron Paul as presidential candidate. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul's Maine Delegates Erupt After Getting Barred from Republican Convention

Submitted by 35intheShade on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 21:27
    Ron Paul 2012

What a complete fraud. Hopefully all of you will now see that there is a conspiracy happening and it is very very massive. And it hates true liberty.

RON PAUL

Ron Paul's Maine Delegates Erupt After Getting Barred from Republican Convention | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

So... The Great Botox Bimbo, Bad Hair Club for Men, Pathetic Racquetball Players, and Golf Cheaters Convention is Over

Submitted by bigmikedude on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 21:47
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

And Thank God.

That had to be the most miserable example of delusional fake humanity I ever had to sit through.

I feel for the Ron Paul supporters that had to put themselves through that.

Now, That's what I call "Taking one for the team." I salute you people.

What's the plan now?

So... The Great Botox Bimbo, Bad Hair Club for Men, Pathetic Racquetball Players, and Golf Cheaters Convention is Over | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Maine Delegate Exposees RNC Corruption (video)

Submitted by kevink on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 21:40
    Ron Paul 2012

Maine Delegate Exposees RNC Corruption (video) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Video of the Nevada delegate naming the six states who nominated Ron Paul at the RNC

Submitted by Shawker on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 20:20
    Videos

"Six states nominated the Champion of the Constitution, Congressman Ron Paul, for President of the United States - Iowa, Minnesota, Alaska, Virgin Islands, Oregon … and Nevada. In the Spirit of Freedom that inspired the founding of our country and in Honor of the Liberty that has made the United States the greatest country on earth,
    … We proudly cast 17 votes for Congressman Ron Paul …" ~ Wayne Terhune

Video of the Nevada delegate naming the six states who nominated Ron Paul at the RNC | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

So proud of you, DELEGATES!

Submitted by Dawnofanewera83 on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 22:22
    Delegates
    DP Original

Let me tell you what just happened: I went over to a friend's who is older & describes himself as a "die-hard liberal." He was watching MSNBC & coverage of the RNC was on when I came in. As we watched, there you were! A PLURALITY OF YOU, from at least 5 STATES OR MORE. Chanting for Ron Paul! There was Ron Paul, on the convention floor! Right on the MSM! I told him about Paulfest & his hour long speech to a crowd of 10,000 on Sunday in Tampa. That I thought the most important aspect of this presidential campaign was that RP was able to speak to colleges all over the country & energize the youth. He wondered why Dr. Paul was not given a speaking slot & why the GOP was shunning Michellle Bachmann, Sarah Palin & the Tea Party. I was able to explain to him about Romney & the establishment GOP attempting to wrestle power away from the grassroots & duly elected delegates because of Paul's support base. That every political party should be concerned about the deterioration of the process at the local level.

He even said himself how Ron Paul was one of the smarter members of Congress. He said that there was once a time where Democrats & Republicans worked across the aisle to get things done for the American people. We both lamented that it was no longer that way, parties are now too polarized, too win-at-all costs.

This civil conversation between a Conservative-minded Independent & a Liberal, all because of you & your hard work! They cannot un-hear what we say or pretend we no longer exist. We are the remnant & we are growing every day! There are millions of Ron Pauls out there & millions waiting to be woken up. I am exhilarated & ready to soldier on! Remember: first they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you...then...you...WIN! (Gandhi)

So proud of you, DELEGATES! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Video compilation of votes cast for Ron Paul at the RNC

Submitted by Shawker on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 20:23
    Videos

Video compilation of votes cast for Ron Paul at the RNC | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Huge Problem for Romney. - RNC can't substitute Each State's Electors

Submitted by joeinmo on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 21:59
    As I said months ago, the GOP really doesn't even need to nominate it's candidate, it can assign one of it wants to.
    What the GOP can't do is screw with each state's electors.
    There are only 3 federally elected positions, US Senate, US House and National Electors.

Ron Paul has amassed dozens of these by congressional convention and state wide conventions.

They all must be elected in some matter and are ruled by state and federal law, not state parties or national party organizations.

Al Gore lost to Bush by less than 5 Electoral votes.
    While some states require electors to vote for that party's nominee (only a few), the SupremeCourt has never ruled on an electors free will to vote for whoever they want, and nobody has ever went to court when they refused.

I would guess that Ron Paul's electors WILL vote for Ron Paul or abstain when the electoral college meets.

So in 2 years and again in 4, take over those congressional district and state wide conventions, elect national committee men and women, elect delegates and electors.

Get enough National Committee Liberty members and throw the bums out and their revised last minute rules- should be easy half the people should be too old or dead to show up.

Huge Problem for Romney. - RNC can't substitute Each State's Electors | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

America Can Bend Over And Kiss Her Fat Ass Goodbye

Submitted by zooamerica on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 22:31
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

It's over for America. Stick a fork in it, we're done.

Official Cause of Death: Constitutional cardiac arrest.

USA Born: 7/4/1776
    Died : 8/28/2012

Don McLean- American Pie (with Lyrics) - YouTube

We're too far gone to resuscitate. We've had so many chances in the past.

We have failed. There are no more chances left.

If they can get away with 911, they can get away with anything now. And they did. We've only had almost 11 years to fix the problem....but we let it persist and now the one rogue cancer cell has taken over the entire body.

Americans are too fat, too stupid, too lazy, too ignorant, too spoiled rotten, too apathetic, too dependent, too dumbed down, and too selfish to care about anything or anyone but themselves.

About 20% of Americans can barely read or write.

The United States lost the Cold War. We have been taken over from within. We now have a communist president and few people could give a rats ass.

The internationalists have won. I don't know about you, but I'm buying a shotgun this weekend and a lot of ammunition. Not like that's going to do myself any good, but I'll feel better at least.

Have you ever seen the original movie, "Night of The Living Dead?"

The USA has been turned into a bunch of walking zombies.

Now I understand the metaphor to the movie, and it's not a happy ending.
    RIP

America Can Bend Over And Kiss Her Fat Ass Goodbye | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution