Page 672 of 740 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We need Ben Swann, Rachel Maddow, or John Stewart to expose and shame the RNC for what they did to the Maine Delegates

Submitted by Houckie377 on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 22:37
    Ron Paul 2012

Remember the Maine - YouTube

Ron Paul's Maine delegates erupt after getting barred from Republican convention. - YouTube

Send these videos to their FB pages. Hopefully one of them will pick it up. I am no fan of Maddow's or Stewarts politics - but like the good Dr tells us - we need to form coalitions when we have common interests in mind - and right now Im interested in shaming the republican party for doing something like this. These are regular people who won their seats as a delegate fair and square.

We need Ben Swann, Rachel Maddow, or John Stewart to expose and shame the RNC for what they did to the Maine Delegates | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"GOP blames Ron Paul supporters for loss to Obama"

Submitted by hayek on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 20:15
    Ron Paul 2012
    DP Original

I have heard that if the GOP loses to Obama they will blame the Ron Paul supporters, what I can't figure out is why?

Ron Paul attracted independents, traditional conservatives and turned activists out to the GOP en mass. The pushed conservative values and turned many democrats into the party. They gave the GOP all the leverage they need to defeat Obama.

Yet when these supporters showed up, they isolated them, mocked them, marginalized them, and disenfranchised them of their hard won votes within the GOP primaries. Then they have the audacity to tell Ron Paul supporters that now they want our votes?

All the GOP would have to do, to keep a lot of traditional conservative Paul advocates in the party and engaged in the fight against Obama is, show a little respect. Let them have the delegate seats they earned, let them vote for their candidate...and let the process work.

That would mean, everyone would feel welcome and many would want to see the party that endorses their hopes for a better future.

If the GOP loses, it is not the fault of Ron Paul, it is the fault of Mitt Romney and the RNC rejecting millions of new and returning Republican voters, many of whom are intelligent young hardworking activists or experienced and savvy political voters. All of whom though came to or back to the GOP because of a glimpse of the possibility of liberty.

The Romney camp can't expect support when it says in no uncertain terms, "Your vision of liberty whilst the GOP is under our control is a delusion...but come vote for me"

Allow me to succinctly describe the bad decisions made by the GOP from the precinct to national levels in their effort to broaden the GOP base:

Epic fail.

"GOP blames Ron Paul supporters for loss to Obama" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No One But Paul! NOT Gary Johnson!

Submitted by Katniss Everdeen on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 18:56
    Ron Paul 2012
    DP Original

Gary Johnson is NOT a non-interventionist.

He is pro-abortion.

He is wants a so-called "FairTax" instead of a FLAT TAX and a 23% sales tax.

He wants to legalize marjiuana but is unclear about legalizing other drugs except for saying to treat them as a "medical issue" instead of a crime.

He wants an "open border policy" on immigration to let anyone come in. A country without borders is NO country at all.

He seems to be very ignorant of monetary policy and has recently flip-flopped on the Federal reserve (to appeal to Ron Paul supporters? Hmm...).

Johnson is running his campaign in DEBT. Not so fiscally conservative of him, now is it?

He wants the federal government to FORCE the individual states to recognize samesex marriage. This is a CLEAR violation of the Constitution. Under the 10th amendment each state should be able to decide.

He supports keeping Guantanamo Bay open.

He said he would consider continuing to target SUSPECTED "terrorists" in the Middle East with drones.

He himself has even said he is not trying to win anyway.

More information:
    http://www.dailypaul.com/247420/gary-johnson-most-definitely...
    Not so fast, Mr. Johnson | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/thedcs-jamie-weinstein-gar...
    http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/gary-johnson-criticizes-obama...
    http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/capitali...
    http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/12/justin-amash-goes-after-ga...
    Just How Libertarian is Gary Johnson? - YouTube

Gary Johnson is NO Ron Paul. I am sure this post will get many downvotes from so-called "liberty lovers", but it is the truth. I am deeply ashamed of anyone here who has embraced this neocon. I had thought my fellow Paulites would have more sense than that - but apparently I was wrong.

I believe I donated to a moneybomb called "No One But Paul". RON PAUL is the candidate I have spent hours campaigning for, NOT Gary Johnson. RON PAUL is the one who has woken up millions of us and has fought as a lone voice in the US Congress for 30 years, NOT Gary Johnson. He deserves our vote. Johnson is a neocon masquerading as a libertarian - no matter how nice his words may sound - and I will NEVER support him. He may be slightly better than Obamney, but a vote for the lesser evil is STILL a vote for evil.

NO ONE BUT PAUL. Want to really tick off the establishment? Write-in the candidate they hate and have been fighting so hard against - DR. RON PAUL. No, this movement is not about one man, it is about an idea - which Gary Johnson does not represent.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -John Quincy Adams

Dear Ron Paul, We Will Not Quit! - YouTube

No One But Paul! NOT Gary Johnson! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Romney Delivers Prototype 'Presidential Pink Slips' to Massachusetts Delegates, Obliterating 17

Submitted by chris cudnoski on Fri, 06/29/2012 - 04:40
    MSM Corrections

(note: This started as a satirical piece but now I'm not so certain it still is)
    The Mitt Romney for Pres of the United States committee announced on friday that they had successfully deployed 'Presidential Pink Slips' to 17 of the 'Target Delegates' who were threatening the safety and security of the Romney for President campaign.

The 'PPS' law is apparently one of the first executive orders Romney is secretly planning to instate when he is installed as president early next year, according to sources.

Initial interpretations of the forthcoming executive order show that it will enable Prez Romney to eliminate over 4.3 million jobs from the economic sector, resulting in an efficiency quotient of 1.38.

Romney Delivers Prototype 'Presidential Pink Slips' to Massachusetts Delegates, Obliterating 17 | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Even my Democrat mom could see the fraud

Submitted by godfreeus on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 22:54
    Ron Paul 2012

My mom was watching the convention today and called me to say how shocked she was about all the fraud.

She finally believes now that the democratic system is almost dead.

Even my Democrat mom could see the fraud | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

The Splendiferous Crash Of The RNC

Submitted by Nonna on Sun, 08/26/2012 - 20:08
    After the desperate measures the GOP elites took to destroy any chance of a Ron Paul presidency, they will forever be known as cowards (and much worse). The cowards orchestrated this disaster of their own the making very well.

Dr. Paul’s speech today at the Sun Dome laid it all out there. WE WILL become the GOP in the near future. The Movement towards Liberty continues on and on, even after the elites close down their little convention that shut out the greatest American Patriot of our time.

There is so much we still have to talk about. Never has any political figure been so loved as Ron Paul. Dr. Paul said the Movement will continue and there is no stopping it now. So, let’s remember that, have fun and celebrate, and keep moving together!

This clip, taken totally out of context, sums it all up very nicely. Older people will remember this scene and young people should enjoy it now, too.

Celebrate the Splendiferous Crash:

The Splendiferous Crash Of The RNC | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

John Nichols: After His Supporters Are Treated "Atrociously," Ron Paul Won't Endorse Romney!

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 02:48
    Delegates
    Florida

Here's what John Nichols, one of the few principled liberal allies we have, had to say about our indefatigable Gray Champion:

But Paul's not so easily bought. [CORRECTION: Ron Paul can NEVER be bought!]

“I have not endorsed the ticket,” Paul explained Tuesday. “I endorsed the principles I have been talking about… I endorse peace, prosperity, individual liberty and the Constitution. I am more intent on that than on the politics."

After His Supporters Are Treated "Atrociously," Ron Paul Won't Endorse Romney

John Nichols on August 29, 2012 - 2:18 AM ET

...The only speech that might have been more engaging would have been the one that wasn't delivered -- by Ron Paul.

Paul was the Romney challenger who stayed in the race longest, and who won almost 200 delegate votes (193 by the Seattle Times count) during the Tuesday night roll call that nominated Romney.

Once upon a time, that might have guaranteed him a convention speaking slot.

But Paul was not allowed near the podium. And the party brass engineered a rewrite of the rules for the 2016 nominating process in order to assure that neither Paul -- not anyone else as interesting, or dissenting -- will ever again be able to beat the establishment at its own game and win substantial numbers of delegates. The Paul delegates, many Tea Party conservatives and a number of renegade Romney delegates objected, creating the only real drama of the day, and the convention.

The Paul delegates shouted their disapproval from the back-of-the-hall seats to which states with substantial Paul contingents had been relegated. "It's a coronation," said David Aiello, a medical student from Rhode who, like many Paul delegates, complained that, "The party leaders, the people in charge, they don't want a real debate. That's obvious this week."

UPDATE:

Nichols or his editor just changed the headline to:
    "His Supporters Treated "Atrociously," Ron Paul Refuses to Back Romney"

John Nichols on August 29, 2012 - 2:18 AM ET

John Nichols: After His Supporters Are Treated "Atrociously," Ron Paul Won't Endorse Romney! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

*ATTENTION* All Delegates! Important Delegate Press Conference To Be Held Today!

Submitted by D4L on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 05:08
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

I just received the following information from a contact of mine.

"DELEGATES Important: Ron Paul delegates will be holding a press conference today in "unity.". Please contact Justin Carro, Ron Paul, Alternate Delegate from Alaska at 907.209.7783. Please share!!

*ATTENTION* All Delegates! Important Delegate Press Conference To Be Held Today! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Is There Any Question That The Process Is Controlled &That Presidents Are Selected, Not Elected?

Submitted by Trumpet Royale on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 23:47
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum
    DP Original

After this RNC staged event where they turned a criminal, Mitt Romney, into the savior of the country, applying to Mitt, all the wonderful characteristics of Ron Paul, & cheating Ron Paul delegates who were rightfully elected by the RNC rules, it is abhorently apparent to even those with the least amount of common sense, that this system they call "the free-est system in the world" is totally controlled. FDR, in his letter to Edward Mandel House, correctly stated "presidents are not elected, but selected by a small elite". And this elite that controls our electoral process, has, through a series of corrupt actions & events, stolen delegates & twisted their own rules to benefit their selected puppet(s) Mitt Romney & Barack Obama. Like Ron Paul correctly states "nothing will change this system but us, the people, remaining awake (alert to the many tricks & massinations) & fully active & engaged in this unique opportunity to peacefully take our country back.

Discouraged? Temporarily.

More dedicated than ever? Absolutely.

The GOP strengthened our grassroots efforts with their corrupt acts.
    Reveal & tell the truth to your friends & family. Spread this message.

Is There Any Question That The Process Is Controlled &That Presidents Are Selected, Not Elected? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Ron Paul Delegate speaks out About GOP Corruption on CNN

Submitted by DeejayG on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 03:32
    Videos
    Florida

Ron Paul Delegate speaks out About GOP Corruption on CNN | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution