Page 719 of 740 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:49 PM.

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:51 PM.

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:52 PM.

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:55 PM.

bttt
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Effective Immediately...
    Dear XXXXXXXX,

With the end of a busy year behind me, I wanted to make sure I sent you this note with an important announcement: Effective immediately, I am returning as the Honorary Chairman of Campaign for Liberty.

And I will do so at our most critical juncture in years, with important decisions that must be made at once.

Of course, I believe the liberty movement has a critical role to play in 2012, and there are several important places where you and I simply must be involved.

But as you'll see from the message below from Campaign for Liberty President John Tate, November 6 is far from the only thing you and I have on our plate!

In fact, Campaign for Liberty is facing some absolutely critical decisions in the next few days, and they're counting on your advice during this crucial time.

That's why I hope you'll please take a few minutes to read every word of John's message, fill out your C4L Membership Directive, and - if possible - agree to your most generous support.

Please don't take this lightly!

These decisions could have ramifications that last for years - not weeks or months - so please give this your most careful consideration.

And remember, time is very short, so it's critical you act IMMEDIATELY!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Dear Michael,

This year, you and I have seen Audit the Fed pass the House, only to be stalled in the Senate.

We have seen our numbers grow on both sides of the aisle in opposition to the so-called "Patriot" Act and the NDAA, only to fall just a bit short.

Our movement has shown its strength all year, both in Congress and in STATE AFTER STATE across the country.

Now is not the time to give up.

In fact, you and I are on the verge of some truly historic moments for Liberty, if we can focus our efforts clearly in the next weeks and months.

As Dr. Paul noted, he is back at the helm of Campaign for Liberty after his leave to run for President.

And he has given us some truly daunting goals for this fall and beyond.

Will you stand with Dr. Paul and Campaign for Liberty today as we move forward in these historic battles?

The November elections are now just weeks away, but that's only one small part of the story...

The whispers I'm hearing about Congress' plans for the lame-duck session immediately following the elections are growing louder by the second.

In fact, right now, I'm facing perhaps the biggest decision I've ever had to make as President of Campaign for Liberty - and it's a decision I have to make in a matter of days.

So I'm asking - no, begging - you today for your advice.

You see, without a massive and IMMEDIATE influx of funds, I'm going to have to cut back on some of C4L's most critical programs, and I'll have to report back to Dr. Paul that we simply cannot meet all of his goals for this year.

So please - do not lay this letter aside or think "I can just get to this another day."

There is absolutely ZERO time to waste.

I know you understand the stakes this November. Our nation is over $16 TRILLION in debt. Unemployment is still sky-high.

Our U.S. Constitution is held in utter disregard by EVERY branch of government in Washington, D.C.

In fact, our federal government now even claims the right to indefinitely detain American citizens - or even assassinate them - without so much as a trial!

This tragedy didn't happen overnight.

Statists in BOTH parties have played their part in pushing our nation to the brink. And no single race this November is going to fix everything.

But you and I have some incredible opportunities right now to advance the beachhead for liberty that Ron Paul and other Tea Party leaders established during these past few years - and make the statists PAY for the damage they've done to our country.

In the U.S. Senate alone, there are several races where you and I could make an impact, including:

*** Delaware and Minnesota, where statist, incumbent Democrats Tom Carper and Amy Klobuchar find themselves in hot water after voting for "ObamaCare," President Obama's "stimulus" package, and numerous other boondoggles.

They're being challenged by Kevin Wade (R-DE) and Kurt Bills (R-MN), who have both pledged 100% support for our issues on their Campaign for Liberty Candidate Surveys.

*** Rhode Island and Oregon, where long-shot but potentially winnable races are being run by strongly pro-Liberty candidates.

The national Republican Party is leaving them out to dry, and you and I must step in to make sure their pro-liberty positions are clearly defined.

*** Texas, where Ted Cruz - who is a staunch supporter of Audit the Fed and other pro-limited government, constitutional principles - is facing off against Democrat Paul Sadler, who refuses to respond to his Campaign for Liberty Candidate Survey.

And that's just the Senate. I haven't even mentioned U.S. House races yet!

There, the opportunities could be even better, with candidates like Kerry Bentivolio (R-MI), Thomas Massie (R-KY), and Steve Stockman (R-TX).

Of course, you and I can't forget about proven allies like Justin Amash (R-MI).

So if you think Campaign for Liberty should focus its resources totally on getting out the message about the positions of candidates this fall, please select "MOVE FOWARD IN NOVEMBER" on your Membership Directive.

But please don't make up your mind that the November elections are the be-all, end-all event before I tell you what else is at stake...

You see, as I mentioned, the buzz in Washington, D.C. is all about the lame-duck session.

Normally, I don't worry myself with the rumor mill. But this time it could be different.

President Obama and the statists in BOTH parties know that right after the election is the perfect time to catch freedom-loving Americans napping.

Most folks are busy recovering from the heated election year and thinking they can take a few months off from paying attention to what's happening in Washington, D.C. - instead turning their focus to family and preparing for the holidays.

But remember, "ObamaCare" was rammed through the Senate on December 24, 2009! Christmas Eve!

And in 2012, the statists' assaults could be every bit as damaging, including:

>>> MASSIVE Tax Hikes. The 2001 tax cuts are set to expire in 2012 - meaning the average American family will face a whopping $3,000 tax hike, leading to even more economic pain;

>>> The so-called "Stop Online Piracy Act" (SOPA) and the "Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act."

Combined, these bills would give government the power to shut down any website over only alleged copyright infringements, gut privacy laws, and allow Internet providers and websites to hand over personal data to ANY agency in the federal government;

>>> FISA reauthorization and warrantless wiretaps. Under FISA and the so-called "Patriot" Act, government bureaucrats have the power to engage in warrantless searches and roving wiretaps of American citizens for virtually any reason the statists dream up.

And don't think for a second any of these radical schemes can't get through.

Politicians in BOTH houses of Congress will think the pressure is off.

The elections will have come and gone.

They'll think Americans won't be paying attention.

I can't tell you how much such a scenario scares me - watching Members of Congress freed to vote their "conscience."

At times, I think there are only a few dozen Members of Congress who even have consciences - let alone pay attention to them!

To win, it's going to take a massive, last-minute nationwide mobilization effort - should one of these ugly schemes rear their head.

So if you think preparing for the lame-duck session of Congress should be the top priority, please select "STOP THE LAME-DUCK ASSAULT" on your Membership Directive.

But before you do so, please keep in mind that you and I are also facing a critical time period over these next few months - regardless of who wins the White House.

And that includes passing Audit the Fed - the first step to finally ENDING the Fed - repealing "ObamaCare" and its $2.6 TRILLION cancerous price tag on our economy, and finally cutting spending.

But we won't have much time.

Unless they're constantly reminded by good folks like you, politicians in BOTH parties often forget their campaign promises after just a few months in office.

Instead, they join the "politics-as-usual" crowd in Washington, D.C. and start growing government virtually every chance they get.

And if President Obama is reelected?

Well, you and I are going to have to scramble.

He'll consider it a "mandate" to continue taxing, spending, ramping up debt, and assaulting our most fundamental liberties.

So as soon as the new Congress is sworn in, I'm afraid you and I could be facing a statist onslaught unlike any other we've ever seen.

So if you think gearing up to FIGHT with everything we have in the new Congress should be our number-one priority, please select "FIGHT IN THE NEW CONGRESS" on your enclosed Membership Directive.

Considering the importance of each one of these fights, I'm sure you see why this decision is not an easy one!

But I have to face facts.

Looking at our bank accounts, as it stands today, I just don't have the money to put up the strong fights it will take to win on so many fronts.

So without an IMMEDIATE influx of funds, I will have to start cutting back on some of our most important activities.

I know that's a decision I may have to make. I've talked to Dr. Paul about it, and he understands the situation.

But I can hardly imagine cutting during this most critical time. There's just too much at stake!

Of course, there is one more option on your Membership Directive.

That's "NO CUTS IN CRITICAL PROGRAMS: FIGHT EVERYWHERE!"

This is the option I'm hoping and praying you'll choose.

Like you, I don't want to give an inch to those who would destroy our freedoms and - with them - our treasured Republic.

But if you choose this option, please recognize how serious this is.

I simply won't be able to fund all of our critical programs without your most generous support today.

If you decide to choose this option, could you agree to a contribution of ?

I know that's a lot. I know that's more than you've been able to give in the past.

I also know your mailbox is full of urgent requests for funding during this critical time! Mine sure is.

But please realize Campaign for Liberty depends on the generosity of folks like you for the funds it takes to fight back against the statists on all fronts.

But if is just too much, please agree to or at least 50.00 IMMEDIATELY!

Michael, the stakes have never been higher.

And I can't stomach the thought of giving up on any part of our fight to restore our liberty.

I want to move forward and take on the statists on all fronts.

But it's not my decision. It's yours.

So please fill out your C4L Membership Directive and tell me where you stand.

Please also include your most generous contribution of , , or 50.00 TODAY!

In Liberty,

John Tate
    President

P.S. Right now, I'm facing perhaps the biggest decision I've ever had to make as President of Campaign for Liberty - and it's a decision I have to make in a matter of days.

And since your opinion means so much to me, I'm asking for your advice.

So please fill out your C4L Membership Directive and make your most generous contribution of , , or 50.00 TODAY.

© Campaign for Liberty, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Paid for by Campaign for Liberty and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to Campaign for Liberty are not tax-deductible.

www.CampaignForLiberty.org
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Sorry for the goof up folks ... I had to move Items I put here by mistake
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-11-2012 at 07:58 PM.