Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I already signed it. TODAY MY HUSBAND DID.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I already signed it. TODAY MY HUSBAND DID.
    Please tell "Hubby thank you!" from SOSAD!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

REPLY I RECEIVED FROM THE LETTER BELOW THAT I WROTE TO "DARYL METCALF"

Dear (Sosadforus)....

Thank you for your help.

We do have 31 state legislatures currently represented in the coalition.

All of the members of the coalition are not listed on the website.

For Liberty,
    Daryl Metcalfe
    State Representative
    (That was short and sweet) it did take me along time to get a reply, I am hoping they are very busy and they checked out ALICPAC! (which I would imagine they did)

9/29/2007 9:23 AM

MY Letter

Dear Rep. Metcalfe,

I am a member of http://www.alipac.us/index.php, I have posted a thread on Alipac's (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC) boards to try and promote "State Legislatures for Legal Immigration" where I see great potential and hope for the American people.

I would like to know if the web site has been up dated and the total number of states is 31? Also when you click on the state are those members listed the only ones who have joined, I ask because we need to know who to put pressure on to join your coalition.

I believe you have a wonderful Idea here and the American people desperately need help to solve this crisis our country is in. If we do nothing we are going to let illegal immigration destroy this country that we should be taking care of for our children and grandchildren's future.

Here is the link to the thread I have put on ALIPAC to promote your coalition, and please check out the rest of the board, I think you will see we are a fine bunch of patriots trying to save our country for future generations of our families. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84944

I would appreciate a response to the questions above so that I am sure I am giving out the right information.

Best Regards.

(SOSADFORUS)

Link to alipac thread if you would like to contact your "State Representative" and beg them to join this coalition.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am so glad "State Legislators for legal immigration" now have 32 states, I still believe here in lies a powerful tool and mouth piece for anti-illegal activists. It is to our benefit for everyone to contact your state legislators and ask them to join this coalition.

News Advisory

Office of Pennsylvania State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe
    November 30, 2007 FOR INFORMATION: Ty McCauslin (717) 772-9979

State Legislators for Legal Immigration March on Washington D.C. to Deliver Beyond-Amnesty Solutions to Halt America’s Illegal Alien Invasion

WHAT: State Legislators for Legal Immigration Founder, Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe and state lawmakers from across the nation will join together in Washington D.C. on Pearl Harbor Day to call on the United States Congress to move the ongoing immigration reform debate above and beyond the “in-security blanketâ€

If you have not signed the petition please do, and encourge your Representative to join in to take our states and country back. United we will prevail!!

maybe we don't have any members in the states left!!

Well then we need new members from the states not on this petition!

working4change
    I took a break from the drivers license work to write my reps again about the State Legislators for Legal Immigration. Thanks for the info again.

Thank you "working4chang" much appreciated!

BTTT

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast