Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ENDORSED: Christine Villaverde for Congress GOP Primary Challenger NC District 2

Candidates for Congress (US House and Senate) should complete and email us your replies.

Campaign Information

Completed by: Christine E. Villaverde 04/26/22

Are you the Candidate or Campaign Manager? Candidate

Name of Incumbent: Deborah Ross

Name of Your Campaign: Villaverde for Congress

Mailing Address:P.O. Box 97515 Raleigh, NC 27624

State and District: NC-02

votevillaverde.com

Social Media Links:
    @Villaverde4NC Twitter www.linkedin.com/in/christine-villaverde-nc-republican-congressional-candidate-6b074793/
    www.facebook.com/VoteVillaverde/

Campaign Phone Number: 602-908-6861

Political Party: Republican

Primary challenger, General Election challenger, or incumbent? Primary Challengers Adina Safta and Mahesh Ganorkar

How would you describe the immigration positions of your opponent/opponents? Radical, wanting chain migration and lottery to continue

ALIPAC's 2022 Immigration Pledge

If I am elected/reelected to office in 2022, I pledge to secure America's borders and to protect American lives, jobs, taxpayer resources, and elections by opposing any form of Amnesty or path to citizenship for illegal aliens while simultaneously supporting the full enforcement of America's existing immigration laws in order to deter and reverse illegal immigration in America.

I agree that illegals should return home as our current laws state and that Article IV, Section IV of the US Constitution requires elected officials to protect all states from any form of invasion.

I have reviewed ALIPAC's
    Evidence of Non-Citizens Voting In US Elections
    collection of documentation proving we have a systematic problem of non-citizens, including many illegal immigrants, registering and voting illegally in US elections. I understand ALIPAC's concerns about Google censoring this information and I pledge to use the full power of my office to put a stop to both big-tech censorship of American voices and non-citizens perpetrating elections fraud on US soil.

Signed,

Christine E. Villaverde 04/26/2022

Any additional comments or concerns?

As a former police officer, I have personally dealt with the immigration crisis and saw firsthand the horrors and criminality that the cartels, who traffic humans and illicit drugs, bring into our Nation. Unfettered illegal immigration is a national security risk and must be controlled to protect the citizenry of the United States of America.

Christine E. Villaverde
    North Carolina Congressional Candidate 2nd District
    602-908-6861

https://votevillaverde.com/

Last edited by ALIPAC; 05-05-2022 at 02:02 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Endorses Christine Villaverde Vs. Amnesty Rep. Deborah Ross (NC-2)

For National Release | May 5, 2022

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC.us) endorses GOP Primary Challenger Christine Vallaverde for Congress in her bid to unseat North Carolina Rep. Deborah Ross (D-NC-2) because Vallavarde has the strongest stances against illegal immigration and Amnesty, while incumbent Democrat Rep. Deborah Ross supports Amnesty, citizenship, and voting rights for illegals.

Read and Share entire release at...

https://www.alipac.us/f8/alipac-endo...nc-2-a-395397/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)