Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    "I am angry at a system. I am angry at a government that does not do more to protect its citizens," said community activist Quanell X.

Quanell X, who is representing the family, also blames the government for allowing Alvarado to roam the streets.

"I am outraged and angry as hell at a man who was deported two times and with a criminal history sneak back in the country, and take the life of a innocent child in a robbery," said Quanell X.
    So Quanell, are you going to run for Congress against Sheila Jackson Lee, who totally supports this foreign invasion?
    No no no no no, please, oh please no.

This nut case was a big story when he tried to exclude women from all of his lectures, even when held in public places/institutions. He is just another pseudo religious leader that likes to play the race/faith card at all stops, and used to march all the time with the New Black Panther party, even went so far as using them as his preferred "personal security force" in full military-esque regalia. Think a baby Sharpton, but with open sexism and a love of violent looking trappings around him. Ew.
    --------------------
    edited to add... If I were still in the area if it were a choice between only those two I would have to go vote for (gagging on my own bile the whole time) her just to keep him out, if that gives you any idea how far out there this individual has presented himself as. Heck even the thought of that choice is making me ill now.

I don't want either of them anywhere near any office.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

THIS HAPPENED IN TEXAS AND WE ALL KNOW THE REPUTATION THAT TEXAS HAS AS FAR AS MURDERERS GO. SO HERE'S HOPING THAT THEY BOTH RECEIVE THE DP BECAUSE THEY CERTAINALLY DESERVE IT AN EYE FOR AN EYE IS WHAT I SAY.

HEY TEXAS, PUT THEM DOWN LIKE THE DOGS THAT THEY ARE

Havent

Havent seen anything about this on FOX yet. Has anyone else?

quannell can not run for office as he is a convicted felon
    having served time for possession of cocaine back in the 80s

Every time an illegal commits a crime the government should get sued.

Hundreds Gather For Shatavia Anderson's Funeral
    David Solano KIAH
    August 14, 2010

HOUSTON - Dozens of family and friends said goodbye to Shatavia Anderson at her funeral on Saturday. The 14-year-old was murdered in North Houston, and her body was discovered not far from her home last weekend.

39 News attended the funeral to speak to family before Shatavia Anderson was laid to rest. Relatives from Orange, Texas, and the Houston area paid their respects to Shatavia Anderson during her funeral at Canaan Baptist Church.

"She's resting in a better place. Now it's up to us down here to make sure that we get to where she is. But she's in a much better place than here," Sandra Lambert, Shatavia's grandmother, said.

"I'm celebrating the life of Shatavia Anderson," said Margaret Anderson, who's Shatavia's great aunt. "We miss her. We love her, but we know she's in a better place."

Shatavia Anderson was only 14-years-old when she was murdered. Today the family is officially saying goodbye at the funeral to this little girl, who had so much life to live. The suspects are being charged with capital murder, and are being held in jail without bond.

Investigators said one of the suspects is Melvin Alvarado, who shot and robbed Shatavia not far from her apartment complex. Alvarado is reportedly an illegal immigrant, who has already been deported from the U.S. twice. According to Houston Police, Jonathan Lopez Torres was the getaway driver.

Why someone would rob and kill Shatavia is leaving many confused.

"We forgive them from the bottom of our hearts because we have to forgive them," said Joann Dow, the victim's aunt.

"Even though it was a terrible crime committed against her, God knows that ... God is forgiving, and I forgive them," Josephine Anderson, Shatavia's great grandmother, said.

Russell Thomas knew Shatavia since middle school. Thomas said the last thing he told his good friend was that he loved her.

"I'm sorry what happened, and then [when you think about it] it's real, real sad," Thomas said.

"You know, she was an angel," Dow said. "We're gonna miss her, but we know absent from the body is present with the lord. So we're grateful that she's present with the lord."

Shatavia's mother as well as others wore T-shirts, which had pictures of Shatavia on them, in memory of her daughter who will be missed by so many.

www.39online.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Russell Thomas knew Shatavia since middle school. Thomas said the last thing he told his good friend was that he loved her.
    Politicians wake up. You have blood on YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I played bagpipes at Shatavia's memorial vigil last Friday on the site
    where her body was found. She was murdered in an area between where
    I live and where I work. When I discovered how close to home that the
    murder occured it was one of those things I simply had to do.

As a piper, I've played at many sad functions, police memorials, funerals,
    and not even the funeral of my own mother upset me as much as this did.
    All murder is sensless but this is a murder that should NOT have
    happened
    . To stand outside as stranger and watch a community
    grieve for the loss of one of their own innocent children and try
    desperately to support each other while trying to come to grips with such
    a sensless loss is heartbreaking. I'm glad that the afternoon was so hot
    that the sweat on my face could mask the tears I shed for Shatavia and
    her family her friends and her community. It is an experience that will
    haunt me for a long time.

I'm angry at our politicians for allowing this sort of thing to happen.
    People, ALIPAC members, illegal immigration activists, we are the front line
    in a war against our country. Shatavia is an innocent victim in that war. A
    war that is our government's responsibility to protect us from. A war that
    shouldn't be happening in the first place, because our federal government
    will not do its job, it is up to us to put a stop to this invasion and see to it
    that I never have to play my pipes for another innocent victim again.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    I played bagpipes at Shatavia's memorial vigil last Friday on the site
    where her body was found. She was murdered in an area between where
    I live and where I work. When I discovered how close to home that the
    murder occured it was one of those things I simply had to do.

As a piper, I've played at many sad functions, police memorials, funerals,
    and not even the funeral of my own mother upset me as much as this did.
    All murder is sensless but this is a murder that should NOT have
    happened
    Def, as I said, YOU made me feel proud. It was a great feeling to see you leading all of those pople playing the bag pipes. What a wonderful gesture on your part. I hope you were able to see the video I sent you.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast