Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Child Prodigy Becomes Hit and Run Murder Victim AMW

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=32763

Child Prodigy Becomes Hit and Run Murder Victim
    Overview
    Eric Brown was an ambitious 12 year old.

Little Eric Brown was 12 years old and already showing a great zest for life. He'd already written two comic books, and was working hard on his third. His family says Eric had a passion for writing, and was a straight "A" student. He spoke three languages -- Japanese, Spanish, and English. And not only did he excel academically, but he strived for excellence in everything he did. As a beginning violinist, he wanted to learn as much as he could about the instrument, and yearned to compose music. He planned to spend this summer at a music camp practicing the violin. But Eric never made it there.

On May 28, 2005, Eric was on his way home after a night-time bike ride around the neighborhood, when a gray Nissan pick-up truck came down the 45-mile-per-hour road, swerving erratically. Witnesses in a car traveling behind the truck watched in horror as the truck slammed into Eric on his bike, then took off without even the slightest hesitation. Eric Brown, a little boy with a bright future, was killed.

Cops didn't know who had killed Eric, but they were determined to find out.

Illegal Aliens Wanted For Questioning
    Overview
    Pedro Rodriguez is wanted for questioning in the hit-and-run.

Cops didn't know who had killed Eric, but they were determined to find out. The next day, investigators got a big break in the investigation when they recovered the truck on a dead-end street just four miles from the hit and run scene.

Originally, the registered truck owner called officals to report the truck stolen. That was on the night of the crash around midnight. But later, the owner admitted he was lying -- and that the truck wasn't stolen at all. He was apparently trying to protect two men he says were using the truck. Cops say the men's names were Graciano Dejesus Lopez, and Pedro Rodriguez and both were illegal aliens with no driver's licenses.

Now cops were getting somewhere. Witnesses to the hit and run had already told cops two men were in the truck that killed Eric. The stories matched.

When cops ran Lopez and Rodriguez's records, they found Lopez had a long criminal record and was in violation of his probation. Warrants for both men's arrests have been issued -- and cops want to track them down for questioning in the hit and run murder of Eric.

Wanted For
    Information valid as of last update.
    Possession Of Fraudulent Identification Cards, Naples, FL; May 28, 2005
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

AMW had several illegals profiled last night. Maybe soemone could create a show that goes after illegals....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

added to homepage..

http://www.alipac.us/article728.html

JP, you mean they have started pointing out when the fugitives are illegal aliens?

They used to not do that although you could sort of tell by the description about their travels back and forth to Mexico.

So you are saying several stories mentioned illegal aliens specifically?

We launched a small campaign a few months back asking AMW to change their policies.

This could be very good news indeed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    AMW had several illegals profiled last night. Maybe soemone could create a show that goes after illegals....
    Well the little girl that was raped In Hamilton Ohio a few weeks ago. Was on AMW and they stated then it was an Illegal Alien.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

California or ground zero of the invasion
    It's sad that so many of these illegal alien hit and run stories sound so similar. An American citizen killed, illegal has extensive criminal record, and they fled the scene. Usually they have either no drivers license, fake, or it was illegally obtained. I'm sure they are also probably on the way to the border to evade arrest.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    added to homepage..

http://www.alipac.us/article728.html

JP, you mean they have started pointing out when the fugitives are illegal aliens?

They used to not do that although you could sort of tell by the description about their travels back and forth to Mexico.

So you are saying several stories mentioned illegal aliens specifically?

We launched a small campaign a few months back asking AMW to change their policies.

This could be very good news indeed.

W
    I have noticed that they are mentioning illegal alliens more often. Perhaps they need to be contacted and thanked.

Well, we can arrange some thank you emails. We had everyone emailing them asking them to do this. It would be appropriate.

Can anyone get us the best email contacts for AMW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

feedback@amw.com

comments@AMW.com

These are the only two I could find.

What a shame, this is! I am speechless and i have young children myself and i would be going crazy if something like that happenned.

P

When I was a kid, my Mexican friend took us for a drive...and he drove real fast like a suicidal/homicidal maniac. The scariest ride I ever took and I was informed that's the way they drive down there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast