Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration

That is why all illegal aliens must be deported now.

Re: Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    That is why all illegal aliens must be deported now.
    I totally 100% agree.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    How much more more of this garbage can U.S. citizens take? The pro-illegals praise illegal aliens as if they are great for this country, but they fail to recognize stories like this.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    How much more more of this garbage can U.S. citizens take? The pro-illegals praise illegal aliens as if they are great for this country, but they fail to recognize stories like this.
    That's a great question, wilro! I'm surprised, shocked really, that they've taken it this much this long.

We declared War on Japan the next day after the bombing of Pearl Harbor that killed 2,402 Americas. We invaded Afghanistan in a matter of months after terrorists using Afghanistan as a training ground attacked New York, DC and Pennsylvania and murdered 2,976 Americans and Guests.

Illegal aliens have killed and murdered over 4,200 Americans every year since 2002. That's almost 35,000 US Citizens and Guests who have been attacked, killed and murdered in the past 8 years by foreign nationals on US Soil without 1 word, 1 stroke or 1 strike against it by anyone.

I guess our government officials are okay with the United States being the new Killing Field. If a friend or a member of my family was killed or murdered by an illegal alien, I could never forgive the officials who lured these killers into the country and let them stay here to pillage, plunder, rape and murder our citizens. Not ever. I have to question both the sanity and the morals of those who do.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course, there is silence from the people that want amnesty. Any freedom loving American who loves this country should be outraged at the very least for what is happening here.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

I totally agree. They should sue the governments, National Council of La Raza, MALDEF, the Southern Poverty Law Center, the ACLU, LULAC, the ADL, the New York Times, the Washingon Post, the employers and every other organization that promotes illegal immigration, illegal aliens, amnesty, shamnesty and guest worker permits.

Don't tell that to Geraldo Rivera. He will get "huffy" and claim that you are discriminating against "Pablo the Leaf Blower" because you are a White Supremacist. Don't want to upset Janet Murguia, she might blow a fuse. Juan Hernandez will get upset, too, as this could hurt his chances to turn identity theft into "identity formation" (remember: "No one gets hurt"). None of this would have happened if the criminals had been given a "pathway to citizenship", so the murders are the fault of racist White Americans...

"May God forgive me for what I did," Ramon Alvarado reportedly told police shortly after the murder.
    Face to face and the sooner the better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Woman gets five years in Wheaton murder case

By Dan Morse
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009; B03

The third and final person linked to the beating and burning death of an 83-year-old Wheaton woman received five years in prison Tuesday, a sentence handed down by a judge who said she was lucky to have gotten an earlier plea deal.

"There is no question in my mind that your client would have been convicted of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree and would have faced a life sentence," Montgomery Circuit Court Judge Paul Weinstein told the attorney for Ana Rodas.

Rodas, 33, was sentenced for trying to conceal the murder after it happened, and five years was the maximum penalty available to the judge. Earlier, her husband, Jose Alvarado, and his cousin, Ramon Alvarado, both received sentences of life in prison without the chance of parole.

The case involved one of most brutal killings in recent memory in Montgomery County. Thirteen months ago, Ramon Alvarado forced his way into the home of Lila Meizell. He repeatedly slammed her head against the wooden part of a sofa and then doused her with gasoline and set her on fire while she was still alive. At the time, Jose Alvarado was waiting outside the house in a van, having driven his cousin to Meizell's house and discussed the killing with him.

Meizell, a vibrant woman who still went dancing with her boyfriend, befriended the Alvarado cousins, who had worked in her yard. The cousins conspired to kill her after Jose Alvarado altered a check she had written to him, changing it from $75 to $7,500. He deposited the check and bought a new computer, clothes and a used Volvo. Jose Alvarado paid his cousin $1,000 to kill Meizell.

Rodas's role in the crime was a matter of debate between prosecutors and her attorney, Andrew Jezic. While talking to detectives, Rodas indicated that before the killing, she came up with the idea of burning Meizell's house to hide any evidence. The cousins made similar statements to detectives.

Jezic said his client had made many denials of involvement in planning the killing during questioning but had become confused. He also hired a Florida psychologist whose evaluation of Rodas called into question any admission of such planning.

The psychologist, I. Bruce Frumkin, noted that she was poorly educated, having left school in the fourth grade while growing up in rural El Salvador. She immigrated to the United States and received a work permit, making her a legal resident, but spent little time outside her Silver Spring home apart from work. She was socially isolated, passive and "functions at a very low level of intelligence," making her "much more susceptible to providing false or less than accurate statements during an interrogation," Frumkin wrote.

Another reason prosecutors went along with a plea deal: Rodas's husband agreed to plead guilty to first-degree murder if charges were reduced for his wife, Jezic said. The couple have two sons, 15 and 12, who are being raised by a grandmother. The older boy, Darwin, spoke at her hearing Tuesday. "We love her very much, and we miss her very much," he said, while Rodas sobbed at the defense table.

Rodas probably will be deported to El Salvador after she is released, Jezic said.

Although the cousins are expected to spend the rest of their lives in Maryland prisons, they are wanted by immigration officials for possible deportation, an indication that they are in the country illegally.

www.washingtonpost.com

Luis Gutierrez and Obama LOVE these types of illegals... these are the kind that they especially want to give amnesty to...

According to the report, Ramon Alvarado spoke only about his concern for his mother.

"I am thinking about what my mother is going to think of me after I get sentenced," he said through an interpreter. "I'm concerned about my mother. When she finds out what happens to me, she can get quite ill."
    What a scumbag! Guess he didn't worry about how his mother would feel after hearing what he DID, huh? Sick bastard shoulda worried about his mama before he killed an old lady.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast