Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just printed out a copy of this article and mailed it to traitor bush with the following written on it:
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    "Thank you president bush for allowing this to happen to this beautiful young woman who had so much to offer.

president bush - what if this was one of your daughters? Would it be worth it?"
    __________________________________________________ ___________

I am so hoping this will enrage the black, democratic community. I also wonder where MADD has been.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Does anyone know Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton's email addresses.
    I bet they would be interested in this.

I am outraged. Another illegal takes an American citizens life. She
    had everything to live for and was outstanding example of our nation's
    youth. It is so sad that her life was snuffed out because an illegal
    was allowwed to live and drive drunk in our country. This is a terrible
    injustice to the American people.

Another hard-working American snuffed out by a turd-world POS.
    A future law student killed by a lettuce picker.
    What is wrong with this picture?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Track Star Killed By Suspected Drunk Driver

June 19, 2007 06:48 AM PDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Tennessee State University student died Saturday when another driver broadsided her vehicle on Old Hickory Boulevard.

Metro police said 24-year-old Victor Benitez was drunk as he ran a red light at the intersection of Old Hickory Boulevard and Nolensville Road, killing 22-year-old Joycelyn Gardiner.

"Just a tremendous young lady, from all accounts, who had all types of potential," said Don Aaron, Metro police spokesman.

"According to the witnesses who attempted to render aid to both victims, Benitez smelled strongly of alcohol and was very combative," Aaron said.

Investigators said Benitez was drunk and did not touch the brakes of his Ford Expedition before hitting Gardiner's car. She died a short time later at the hospital.

"Because of this crash that apparently involves alcohol by the other driver, her life is lost," Aaron said.

Police said Benitez was driving without a license and that he didn't have paperwork verifying that he was in the United States legally.

"They learned that he is a suspected illegal immigrant, thus, a federal hold was placed on him so he cannot make bond," Aaron said.

In February 2006, Benitez was convicted of car burglary. Nine months later, he spent seven days in jail for public intoxication and resisting arrest. The Mexican native now faces a vehicular homicide charge.

"This is just a devastating story for Tennessee State University," Aaron said.

Gardiner ran track for the Tigerbelles.

Authorities realized Benitez's possible illegal status thanks to a new program that links into the federal data base.

Benitez did have an identification card from Houston, Texas.

Gardiner, a Texas native, planned to attend law school after graduation.

TSU plans to hold a memorial service for Gardiner.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/stor ... =Printable
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, I knew it, another Mexican.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    "This is just a devastating story for Tennessee State University," Aaron said.

No Mr. Aaron, this is a devasting story for AMERICA!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I will add to the OJJPAC Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial.

To view the memorial go here:
    http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Just like the young women killed by the drunk habitual offender(also an illegal) in VA awhile back, AND the CA screenwriter killed by a drunk(illegal) habitual offender around the same time, it's never a consequence of our open borders. No sir, these crimes are interchangeable with any other drunk driving fatality. Immigration status is irrelevant. Just ask Geraldo.

Moving this thread to the News section.
    ~~~~

June 19, 2007, 5:27 pm]

"Suspected Illegal Involved In Fatal Wreck Had Past Arrests"

Victor Benitez, the man behind the wheel in the crash that claimed the life of a 22-year-old TSU senior over the weekend, has been in trouble with the law before.

He was arrested in February of last year for car burglary and theft.

Metro Police arrested him nine months later on public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

On both incidents, Benitez served his time and was released.

The question of his illegal immigrant status did not apparently amount to much, because he was never deported.

Upon hearing the news, many in the Mid-State felt the system let TSU student and track athlete Joycelyn Gardiner down.

Many felt the system is messed up questioning how someone, who is in the country illegally, can be let go, free.

One said, “He should have never been out to commit the crime in the first place. If they caught him, he was guilty. They should have done what law says; sent him back or put him in jail and they didn't do that.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Move to new section for Americans Killed By illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12