Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every time an illegal commits a crime the government needs to be slapped with a lawsuit! I live in NC and papers like the Winston Salem Journal simply doesn't show the truth about illegal immigration. They push stories with illegal immigrant criminals in them to the back. It's bad enough here that if myself or a illegal immigrant got pulled for the same thing the illegal would be let go and I would be charged simply because the law doesn't want to do the paperwork. Papers like the WSJ are most defiantly pro illegal. Amazing I've been all through their site and no mention of another illegal immigrant killer. Thank God for ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    The Montgomery County Clerk of Courts said Morales had been charged at least 14 times there since 2004.
    14 crimes already?! Can someone explain why this illegal alien wasnt deported before this happened? Is this the kind of treatment that Americans derserve from their government? Our elected officials are playing roulette with of all us by letting miilions of illegal aliens remain in the country just because they havent committed a terrible crime YET.

All the crimes listed they failed to put the big one, in the country illegally, fake id, those should have been enough crimes right there, bu no our sissified government allows and encourages illegal immigration.

Who employed this criminal? Hold the employer accountable too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolute insanity! Those responsible for not taking action should be tried and convicted of accessory to manslaughter. Makes me sick what these people are getting away with. They have blood on their hands.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Jesus Gonzalez Morales

I have heard from a reliable source that the Hispanic community were showing their colors today were Morales had been hired, recently.

The source says, that the Hispanic community were ordered to quit collecting money by the employer.

Why didn't the sheriff and police offices call ICE on Morales from the get go?

Well it is my understanding as of about a year ago that the Randolph County Sheriff's Office only checks with ICE at the request of the District Attorney.

Is this the way it still is? Shouldn't legal residence be checked on everyone in North Carolina even when getting a traffic ticket. Or is it that the police and DAs in the state are releasing illegal immigrant back onto the street. No regard for NC citizens lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glenn Beck -- Cohen&Grigsby seminar 6/26/2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqGBIHmv7jo&NR=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am the mother of the girl that was killed in this terrible accident. I am from Nevada and have no idea what kinds of laws NC has regarding this issue. I find it hard to believe that an illegal with this criminal history was allowed to be on our american streets! if anyone has any info that might be useful to me on this issue plz respond...i want to prevent this from happening to anyone else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    The charge should be MURDER, he commited this while in possesion of a stolen car... GRAND THEFT AUTO.

On a side note, thanks Bev... another innocent is murdered due to your open State policy. Hell most of this State is a Sanctuary for invaders.

is the whole state a sanctuary state?

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    This illegal alien has been charged with over 14 crimes since 2004. (couple times on drinking and driving charges)

WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN DEPORTED BEFORE THIS?

I see they wait till they kill someone BEFORE ACTION is taken!

Get Bev Perdue out of office

Ask the police depts involved for his police records. They will partially share information with you. Ask if the have a written policy which describes how the PD processes illegal residents. If they do, did they follow the procedure ? Ask if he was reported to ICE. He may have been. ICE may have ordered him released.

Sometimes I get these reports free, others are available for a small fee. All law enforcement agencies have a public records officer or community officer that may be contacted.

Sometimes information about court cases are on line. However, the written record is usually more detailed than the on line posting.

If he previously appeared in court, these records provide more details.

In Ohio I have found a little bit of everything. Some PDs have a written policy and report all illegals to ICE. They let ICE make the hold / release decision.

Some PDs have a written policy that all illegals may be reported, but it's left up to the officer's discretion.

Some PDs don't have written policies or a clue.

The reports always make for interesting reading. Sometimes they detail the illegal alien's employer. If so, report this to ICE, the PD will not.

In three or four high profile cases, around the country, local PDs are being sued, for NOT having reported an illegal resident to ICE and then he commits a serious crime. The PD which failed to report is sued for acting in a "reckless manner" and in "disregard to public safety". To date, no one has won any of these cases, but I predict they will, for the violence will continue and it's getting worse.

Start by calling the public records officer, of the police agency involved. His or her contact information is usually available on the agencies web site.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Wonder what the judge will do about the ILLEGAL'S bail; he needs to be careful and not set it too high the ILLEGAL may have plans before the trail.
    Hopefully he has been reported to ICE and an immigration hold has been placed on him. Bail should remain high, since he is a flight risk, but some judges lowere it.

If the judge lowers the bail. Write him a letter and complain. Especially if he keeps his job, by being re-elected every four years.

Call the prosecuting attorney and ask him to insist the judge keep the bail highj. If I was the judge, it would be $900,000.

Quote Originally Posted by mizledd
    I am the mother of the girl that was killed in this terrible accident. I am from Nevada and have no idea what kinds of laws NC has regarding this issue. I find it hard to believe that an illegal with this criminal history was allowed to be on our american streets! if anyone has any info that might be useful to me on this issue plz respond...i want to prevent this from happening to anyone else!!!
    Sometimes the city claims immunity and the judge tosses yr lawsuit. In OH, lawyer Rex Elliot won his case at the OH Supreme Court, to sue a city, that may have acted in a reckless or wantonly manner. Although, illegal aliens weren't involved.
    Cooper & Elliott
    Rex Elliott
    2175 Riverside Dr
    Columbus, OH 43221
    614-481-6000

In CO, three year old Martin Kudllis was killed by an illegal alien. The family is suing everyone that might have contributed to this. The illegal alien, the owner of the car he was driving, the police dept.
    Levy, Morse & Wheeler P.C.
    Stuart D Morris
    6400 S. Fiddler's Green Cicle, Ste 900
    Greenwood Village, CO 80111

There's another case in San Francisco.

Good luck !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast