Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by internomad
    WE WON THE BATTLE!! BUT NOT THE WAR YET.

REMEMBER THIS LIST OF SEN. / HOUSE MEMBERS AND VOTE THEM OUT WHEN THEY ARE UP FOR REELECTION
    DREAM Act Defeated on a 55-41 Senate Vote

Congressmen Who...

* Sponsored the DREAM Act
    * (PA) Specter
    Many of these traitors are already gone. Rino turned dumbocrat Specter was replaced in my state.

And it isn't only dream. Anything such as Obama care with more govt money is dangerous. Create enough new people dependent on govt and we lost.
    I voted against Murphy in my state for supporting that act.

Larger govt = higher amensty risk as who will vote to cut off the free ride?

I called harry reid to thank him for bringing this act up. The staffer got real exited and i said the reason i want him to pass on my thanks is that america is going to be getting more conservative and mccaskill and webb have signed their own political death warrants as well as landriue probably

I wonder if he is stupid enough to try this again
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YAY!

I'm sorry this is so belated, but my internet went down last night at 7:10 PT, and just this minute came back on. We've had high wind warnings, and 60+ mph gusts all night. arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh.

When it went down, I decided to get a little sleep, but it was still off.
    NEXT FIGHT, I'll print out the numbers of the critters, and was mad at myself for not doing so.

THEN, I remembered that I was using my cel (not SMART) phone, and that it has an 'outbox'. So, my ALIPAC friends, even though I couldn't be online this AM, I WAS CALLING every DC area code number, when the offices opened this AM. I was getting 'sigh', ok i'll tell him'.

Congrats, friends. For NOW.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345