Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Mitt Romney Info.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthOfNashville
    I have successfully emailed all candidates but Mitt Romney. I have been to Mitt's website and copied/pasted and it will not take this my mail on the comment form. I have tried several times today. Any support here on how to get through to his campaign will be truly appreciated.

Split your message into three pieces, each under 500 characters.
    Open three instances of Gov. Romney's comment page.
    Put the three pieces in the comment pages, marking them "page 1," "page 2," etc..
    When you have the pages neatly organized, click the submit buttons sequentially and in order, from beginning to end. When one post responds, "Comment posted," immediately submit the next.
    They will receive a sequence of emails together, which they can read in order.
    Thanks MM-CDC, DONE...

Quote Originally Posted by ang
    I can not get pass the fact that Sen. McCain co-authored the "Amnesty" bill with Ted Kennedy! Is he really so out of touch with the American people (all the polls show negative feedback) on this topic? The last 4 Admin. have dropped the ball on border security. It is time to wake up & commit to the citizens of this country! Before the Latino invasion, German was the largest ethnic group in the US, but I never saw a choice between English or German. We also have large Greek & Italian ethnic groups here. Let us not forget our Russian friends since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Is this not discrimination? We are so PC regarding Latinos, that we have overlooked our other ethnic groups that have come here. I have yet to see anything more disturbing than LaRaza & the Mexican flag flying over Old Glory! It is a disgrace & an insult to every new American, who has assimilated into this culture. They came here for opportunities & for chances not open to them in their native lands. Of course, Mexico is no beacon of opportunity for their citizens who are entering the US illegally. So, why the undying loyalty & the desire to make the US as bad as the Mexico they left behind? Duh!
    I am of Greek descent and have lived in the country since 1967 we had to learn the language in order to be able to survive, noone catered to us. There is 10 million Greeks living in this country and we all speak Engilsh and have entered this country legaly. This is pure discrimination not just against the Greeks, but every other nationality in this country. Get these illegals out of here and if they truly want to be here why not do it according to the law.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12