Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Activists Help Spread Arizona Law to 12 More States!

ALIPAC Activists Help Spread Arizona Law to 12 More States

May 4, 2010

(866) 703-0864 www.alipac.us WilliamG@alipac.us

One of America's largest grassroots organizations fighting against illegal immigration has used their national network and existing state legislation campaigns to help quickly carry Arizona's SB 1070 to twelve other states!

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC has focused a lot of lobbying efforts into passing immigration enforcement legislation on the state level and has assisted in the passage of enforcement legislation in over 30 states. ALIPAC is also accredited with helping defeat state legislation to provide taxpayer benefits such as licenses and in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens.

ALIPAC has documented efforts by state lawmakers to file SB 1070 in 12 states already including Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah.

For full details on each state that is or will be filing copies of Arizona's SB 1070, please see the list at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196989.html

"We are excited to see so many Americans who represent the 60-81% of US Citizens who support Arizona's SB 1070 contacting their state lawmakers to ask for similar legislation," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Our network of over 30,000 supporters started asking other states to follow Arizona weeks before Governor Brewer signed the bill. We will not stop until we have SB 1070 protecting American jobs, wages, health, and lives in all 50 states!"

ALIPAC activists from across America lobbied lawmakers in Arizona to help pass SB 1070. They also called to lobby Arizona Governor Jan Brewer to sign the bill, when the national illegal alien supporting groups tried to block the legislation.

Citizens who are interested in supporting SB 1070 legislation in the 12 new states taking up the bill or who would like to get the bill filed in their state are encouraged to join ALIPAC's national network via e-mail alerts at www.alipac.us ALIPAC's communications network is also available to citizens via Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

For more information or to get involved, please visit www.alipac.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oklahoma is up for it.

http://newsok.com/article/3458416

Oklahoma wants to get even tougher than Arizona, I just hope they don't go to overboard with it that it dosen't work.
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

Oklahoma is already listed on the release

Here is the link that lists all the states
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196989.html

Enforcing the law isn't punishment

You know? I share my retirement as an "ex-pat" living the winter months in another country. While I am there, I am constantly stopped by their military and police and asked for my "cedula" which is my identification card. I immigrated to this country LEGALLY and I also pay taxes there as well as spend quite of bit of money there. Not only that, I also help sponsor several impoverished families there. I do not ask for nor do I require this government or it's people to do anything other then allowing me to enjoy the warmth. For the most part, we get along just fine.

When I re-enter my beloved country, the United States, first I smile when when I see "Old Glory" and then the sign that reads "US citizens enter here". I smile at the foreigners lined up to enter the country and nod my head in respect because they are doing the right thing. They are entering or immigrating legally! I continue smiling when I am questioned as to where I have been and what I have been doing and I thank the immigration officer for doing a fine job. He or she usually welcomes me back with a smile. Sometimes, I am required to submit to a search of my property and I do so with a smile because this is the way it is meant to be. The officers are usually courteous and professional. The process only takes a few minutes and I am on my way to resume my life as a proud tax paying American citizen.

What's the daggone problem with these folks that did not enter this country LEGALLY? They were not invited and they did not knock to come in! Instead, they climbed over fences, swam across rivers, crawled through tunnels, hid inside cargo containers, or squashed themselves inside cargo trucks like sardines. This is NOT IMMIGRATION folks, this is an invasion!

All of that rhetoric about the Europeans taking away the land from the Indians is nonsense. The Europeans came to this country basically invading it. At least the Indians fought bravely to try and stop the "white man" from taking away their lands. Countless numbers or Europeans were killed during this time as well as countless numbers of Indians. Hmmmm, perhaps if the Indians weren't too busy fighting each others tribes and allied together? They might have stopped this err hmmm invasion. However, they didn't and the rest is history. White man come, take land, Indians fought and lost! Case closed!

Since then, numerous other have come to the "land of freedom and opportunity". Nearly everyone from every walk of life in this great history came here to build and make this country what it is today. Nobody back then came here to get on the welfare line because if they did not work, they didn't get anything.

I have traveled the world over and been welcomed everywhere (usually). I pay to enter these countries I visited and exited before my VISA expired. I most certainly pour a lot of money into their economy whether it is living expenses of some kind or buying items. Oh, another thing, whenever I am asked or sometimes commanded to produce my ID, I PRODUCED IT! I did not feel victimized because I have round eyes and they have slanted eyes, my skin is white and theirs is brown, they speak a different language or worship another God? NO, this is the way it is and I accept it for what it is! IT (identifying who you are) IS PRACTICED IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT HERE!

THE LAW IS THE LAW and it does not matter if you are white, black, tan, red, yellow green or blue. Whether you are here illegally or "A son of the American Revolution". When the man asks you to produce that ID, get it the heck out and show it! If you got nothing to worry about, you got nothing to worry about
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

Who's Land

All land has been taken by conquer. Did not the heavenly father spread the people across the face of the earth? At no time did he state that he put one race here and another race there. We owe no race a free ride in life and no law should be passed to infringe upon our freedoms. All the laws that do infringe are in violation of the heavenly father's laws and are NULL & VOID.

I WONDER WHY NC WON'T GET ON BOARD AND ENACT A LAW LIKE ARIZONA HAS DONE. WHY DO THEY WANT ILLEGALS HERE IN THIS STATE ANYWAY I THOUGHT OUR NEW GOVENOR WAS GOING TO BE TOUGH ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT, I GUESS THAT WAS JUST A LIE THAT SHE TOLD JUST TO GET ELECTED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, SC AND GA ARE WILLING TO PUT A LAW LIKE THIS IN PLACE BUT, NORTH CAROLINA SEEMS TO WANT THESE PEOPLE HERE TAKING JOBS FROM AMERICANS WHILE THEY ARE ALSO RECEIVING TAXPAYER BENEFITS. COME ON NC, GROW A SPINE PLEASE.