Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Advisory on Glenn Spencer and American Patrol

ALIPAC Issues Advisory on Glenn Spencer and American Patrol

July 2, 2009

We regret to inform everyone that the home offices of Glenn Spencer of American Patrol have been raided by a swat team with a search warrant due to his involvement with Shawna Forde. ALIPAC issued several national advisories about Shawna Forde earlier this year, when it became clear she was a risk to our movement, dishonest, and potentially violent.

All known groups and leaders in the immigration enforcement movement heeded our advice earlier this year and did not post or distribute Shawna Forde's bogus rape, assault story and photos, which were clearly an attempt to deflect suspicion away from herself and her involvement in the attempted murder of her husband.

There were a few exceptions. Jim Gilchrist and Steve Eichler of Minuteman Project, Chuck Stonex of New Mexico, and Glenn Spencer and an employee Melissa Jaramillo of American Patrol who continued to aid, support, defend, or encourage Shawna Forde after our advisory, as well as, before and after the murders.

Background Article (Arizona Star)
    Gilchrist and Spencer's Support for Accused Murderer Harms Minuteman Movement
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4340-thread-1-0.html

According to news articles, Shawna Forde knew police were after her because Jim Gilchrist had tipped her off by calling her and forwarding her an e-mail he received saying police were looking for her. She stopped at Glenn Spencer's American Patrol compound and was given access and told directly by Spencer that she could use his base to answer e-mails on her computer.

When she left Glenn Spencer's, the FBI arrested her and raided Glenn's house!

Glenn has issued a statement denying that he knew Shawna was on the run and claiming that he had instructed his limited staff that Shawna Forde was not allowed on his property anymore, although she used to stay there often.

This claim is contradicted by the fact that Glenn Spencer's employee, Melissa Jaramillo has been posting in support of both Shawna Forde and her earlier fake rape, assault story and photos since January of 2009! Melissa clearly identified herself as an American Patrol employee.

Further suspicion is cast upon American Patrol by the fact that Shawna Forde's right hand man (Chuck Stonex) of her small organization Minuteman American Defense (MAD), traveled into Arizona the day of the home invasion and murders allegedly conducted by Shawna Forde and her henchmen. The June 28, Arizona Star article provided here indicates hat Stonex was on his way to a BBQ and Glenn Spencer's American Patrol compound.

Newspaper reports and Glenn Spencer have confirmed to ALIPAC by e-mail that Chuck Stonex was at Glenn Spencer's American Patrol compound for BBQ around the time Shawna Forde called on Stonex treat a gunshot wound on Jason Bush. Bush is the white supremacist who is accused of being Shawna Forde's co-conspirator and the one who pulled the trigger which killed the father and the little nine year old girl. Reports indicate that the little girl was killed by three 45 rounds fired close range into her head.

So, while Glenn Spencer claims he told staffers to keep Shawna Forde away from his property, Shawna's executive officer and very visible defender, Chuck Stonex was welcome at American Patrol;s base the day of the murders and was in phone contact with Glenn Spencer about these matters. So it is clear that Forde knew Stonex was nearby that day. It is also clear that Chuck Stonex did not call the police to report the gun shot wound he treated although he claims that Forde and Bush told him a drug smuggler shot Jason Bush while he and Forde patrolled the dessert for illegals.

Glenn Spencer recently indicated to ALIPAC by e-mail the following claims regarding Chuck Stonex's presence on his property and use of Spencer's property as a staging area to provide assistance to Shawna Forde and her henchmen the morning of the murders.

Glenn Spencer wrote to ALIPAC 6/29/2009 9:51 PM "Stonex called me about the wound. I told him if it was a gunshot he should notify the police. He called back and said it wasn't a person who was wounded, it was an animal."

While Spencer denies knowing what Chuck Stonex (Forde's Executive Officer of her group MAD) was up to, he admits that Stonex came to Glenn Spencer's American Patrol HQ from another state on the day of the murders, was treated to BBQ, and that he was in phone contact with Stonex. Furthermore, we find the admission that Spencer was in phone contact with Stonex around the time of the murders to be highly suspicious and indicates that Glenn Spencer also knew that someone had been shot and that Stonex was going to treat a wound!

Who knows what and who should be charged are up to the police. The police have indicated that they expect to make further arrests in this case.

ALIPAC does our very best to advise supporters which groups show problems or do not meet our standard of quality.

Therefore, we are adding Glenn Spencer and American Patrol to our short list of groups that we advise people not to support. Jim Gilchrist and Steve Eichler of Minuteman Project and Faxdc dot com have been on the advisory list for over a year now as well.

For our struggle for secure borders and against illegal immigration to succeed, we all need to work together to exclude any leader or organization that fails to take proper steps to assure that the people around their organizations do not represent a threat to lives, property, or the credibility of these important issues.

The Shawna Forde story is causing great harm to our issue and movement. Much of the damage to our movement is being facilitated by the fact that American Patrol and MMP assisted Shawna Forde immediately before and after the alleged home invasion and murders.

It is our strong opinion that all ties, links, or support for MMP and American Patrol should end now that both groups are in the national media for their support of Shawna Forde.

ALIPAC intends to turn over our e-mails and archived information regarding these matters to the police in case anything we have collected can be of assistance to their efforts.

We know that many of you will be disappointed by this news, but at ALIPAC we feel the best policy is to fully advise our supporters as accurately as possible so that you can make good decisions about how you focus your volunteer time and funds.

While Glenn Spencer and American Patrol may have done good things in the past, but both Gilchrist and Spencer have been highly negligent in who they have associated themselves and their organizations with by supporting and assisting Shawna Forde long after it was clear to many others that she should be cast out of our movement. Both of these men received numerous warnings from other groups and leaders but failed to act accordingly.

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know Glenn Spencer has done a lot of good things for our movement, he helped to highlight the invasion and had illegal immigration news postings many years before there was a Minuteman Project or ALIPAC.

It is unfortunate his passion for this issue blinded him to who Shawna Forde really was.

That's my opinion, and my opinion only.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bowman,

I agree, give them credit where credit is due because they do some good things but...

Letting Forde and freinds hang with them and defending her was not wise at all.

I wonder if the fact that she was a woman was disarming in some way.

Dixie

ALIPAC Issues Advisory on Glenn Spencer and American Patrol
    http://www.alipac.us/article4352.html

Both Glenn Spencer of American Patrol and Jim Gilchrist of Minuteman Project assisted accused murderer Shawna Forde before and after the alleged crimes despite numerous warnings from other groups and leaders and evidence that Forde was unstable and potentially violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You know Glenn Spencer has done a lot of good things for our movement, he helped to highlight the invasion and had illegal immigration news postings many years before there was a Minuteman Project or ALIPAC.

It is unfortunate his passion for this issue blinded him to who Shawna Forde really was.

That's my opinion, and my opinion only.
    I can't speak for the man's state of mind. However anyone rendering assistance to a criminal is guilty in my eyes of aiding and abetting after the fact. The crazies should be tossed overboard ASAP. The anti-abortion / pro-life movement should do the exact same because I will no longer associate with groups that even hint it's acceptable. Support of overtly criminal acts, especially murder, should be verboten for any movement. Supporting the lunatic fringe will only lead to more acts of domestic terrorism, and that's what this and the Tiller murder both were by strict definition: "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes."

Personally I find it sickening that she has used her gift of freedom from those in my family and other soldiers in this country's past to commit this travesty. I am against illegal immigration, and indeed consider it reprehensible at best, but murder? Not only that, it only adds fuel to fire of opposing groups. Nay, the groups these people claim to want to help should be at the front of the line demanding true justice.

Law & order. Justice for all. Or it's all for naught because we will be building movements on foundations of sand.
    Jesse --- Here is the price of freedom: Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain, pint of blood, paid in advance.

Why have you brought this up when it has finally left the national news?? There is nothing and no one that this issue benefits including ALIPAC. It is a negative black eye to all groups that are involved in fighting against illegal immigration. Not a good time to be doing this because immgration reform is mulling around again. To continue to re-hash any old news just continues to fuel the fires of La Raza, Mencha, and the rest. It is totally counter productive.

All you have proven is that she was determined to infiltrate the movement at every and any level to fuel her criminal tendencies. Quit trying to be a one man hit squad against your own cause.

Please explain how we are better off with this information now than we were without it and what difference it will make to the movement to quell illegal immigration???

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    Why have you brought this up when it has finally left the national news?? There is nothing and no one that this issue benefits including ALIPAC. It is a negative black eye to all groups that are involved in fighting against illegal immigration. Not a good time to be doing this because immgration reform is mulling around again. To continue to re-hash any old news just continues to fuel the fires of La Raza, Mencha, and the rest. It is totally counter productive.

All you have proven is that she was determined to infiltrate the movement at every and any level to fuel her criminal tendencies. Quit trying to be a one man hit squad against your own cause.

Please explain how we are better off with this information now than we were without it and what difference it will make to the movement to quell illegal immigration???
    Cameron,

The Shawna Forde story has not left the national news, nor will it for quite awhile.

The revelations about Gilchrist, Stonex, and Spencer helping Forde after the murders is new news that just came to us over the last few days.

That is why we are sending this out now.

Your idea of not talking about it or ignoring difficult issues like these is exactly how Shawna Forde was able to walk around in our movement as much as she did.

The fact that these few major personalities and organizations continued to support her is a matter of great concern for us all and will not be solved by keeping quiet.

We have recently been asked by Jim Gilchrist supporters, Chuck Stonex, and an American Patrol employee to be silent on these issues that police are investigating.

Are you with one of those groups? If so, please note that your consistent demands for us to shut up do not speak well of your positions during this scandal and police investigation.

ALIPAC has nothing to hide and we want to help both activists and police alike have as much information as possible about how this happened and who helped Shawna along the way and afterward.

William Gheen

ALIPAC Advisory

I have read your account about Glenn Spencer and have read his posts on his website.

I have to ask why you have gone after Glenn Spencer with such zeal.

You act like it is your duty to try and convict him in the press even though he has denied any involvement with Shawna Forde other than what he published at his website.

If he had been involved with her, I can assure you that the FBI and the Sheriff's office would have arrested him for aiding and abetting a murderer.They searched his home on his ranch and took nothing from his house.

They would like nothing more than to take him down after he exposed DHS for lying about the border fence with his operation BEEF.

I have known Glenn Spencer since the 1990's when he formed a group in Los Angeles to fight illegal immigration called Voice of Citizens Together.

I have never known him to make false statements about anyone.

He is an American Patriot and proves it daily with his actions and deeds.

He was out there long before you were fighting the invasion from Mexico and supporting measures like proposition 187 before it was fashionable to do so. He was able to garner 40,000 signatures to get 187 on the ballot and the measure passed overwhelmingly by the voters despite Gray Davis refusing to appeal the District Court Decision

To cite an article in the Arizona Daily Star a long time pro illegal immigration newspaper as evidence against Glenn Spencer is frankly idiotic.
    They have constantly attacked Glenn Spencer over the years and it does not surprise me the are trying to smear him once again.The Newspaper supports people like Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Until Glenn Spencer is charged with a crime, I will ignore your "advisory".
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Re: ALIPAC Advisory

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    I have read your account about Glenn Spencer and have read his posts on his website.

I have to ask why you have gone after Glenn Spencer with such zeal.

You act like it is your duty to try and convict him in the press even though he has denied any involvement with Shawna Forde other than what he published at his website.

If he had been involved with her, I can assure you that the FBI and the Sheriff's office would have arrested him for aiding and abetting a murderer.They searched his home on his ranch and took nothing from his house.

They would like nothing more than to take him down after he exposed DHS for lying about the border fence with his operation BEEF.

I have known Glenn Spencer since the 1990's when he formed a group in Los Angeles to fight illegal immigration called Voice of Citizens Together.

I have never known him to make false statements about anyone.

He is an American Patriot and proves it daily with his actions and deeds.

He was out there long before you were fighting the invasion from Mexico and supporting measures like proposition 187 before it was fashionable to do so. He was able to garner 40,000 signatures to get 187 on the ballot and the measure passed overwhelmingly by the voters despite Gray Davis refusing to appeal the District Court Decision

To cite an article in the Arizona Daily Star a long time pro illegal immigration newspaper as evidence against Glenn Spencer is frankly idiotic.
    They have constantly attacked Glenn Spencer over the years and it does not surprise me the are trying to smear him once again.The Newspaper supports people like Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Until Glenn Spencer is charged with a crime, I will ignore your "advisory".
    Scotty,

Our advisory is not about a crime. It says specifically that it is up to the police to decide if Spencer broke the law.

What we are doing is trying to avoid anything like this Shawna Forde thing from happening again.

it is more likely to happen againl as long as people DO what YOU are advocating by turning a blind eye to people like Glenn Spencer or anyone that shows signs of trouble and problems.

We should have issued this advisory on Spencer back when he ran Shawna's fake rape and assault pics and stories at the top of his website. We gave him a free pass on that one to address the problems with Gilchrist and can now see it was a mistake.

You, and a handful of others, feel loyalty to Glenn Spencer despite the fact he is neck deep in this scandal.

You should realize that most people will not agree with your position. Most people in this movement will reject Glenn Spencers unscrupulous associations with people like Forde and Stonex

While you continue your support for Glenn Spencer, please remove any and all support for ALIPAC.

ALIPAC is a group fighting for Americans to be able to stand up and speak out against illegal immigration without those of you willing to turn blind eyes to big problems that allow someone like Shawna Forde to walk right in the door and cause more harm to our movement than the SPLC or ADL ever could.

It saddens me that there are people like you Scotty that are willing to fight against those of us trying to clean this movement up.

You can say what you want, but you will not stop me from doing what I believe is right.

I believe it is right for us to all reject Shawna Forde, her henchmen, and those in the movement like Jim Gilchrist, Glenn Spencer, and a few others that helped Shawna before and after the murders long after so many of us knew she was bad news.

Any of you that would continue to support Glenn Spencer after this need to get out of ALIPAC and stay out.

I don't want anything to do with you and I don't want you anywhere near our operations.

There's the door. Go associate with groups that play with girls like Shawna and leave us alone.

William

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast