Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Letting Forde and freinds hang with them and defending her was not wise at all.

I wonder if the fact that she was a woman was disarming in some way.

Dixie
    I agree it was not wise, also if I'm not mistaken Glenn Spencer is single, so Shawna might have been more than just "disarming".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: ALIPAC Advisory

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    William

Our advisory is not about a crime. It says specifically that it is up to the police to decide if Spencer broke the law.

What we are doing is trying to avoid anything like this Shawna Forde thing from happening again.

it is more likely to happen againl as long as people DO what YOU are advocating by turning a blind eye to people like Glenn Spencer or anyone that shows signs of trouble and problems.

We should have issued this advisory on Spencer back when he ran Shawna's fake rape and assault pics and stories at the top of his website. We gave him a free pass on that one to address the problems with Gilchrist and can now see it was a mistake.

You, and a handful of others, feel loyalty to Glenn Spencer despite the fact he is neck deep in this scandal.

You should realize that most people will not agree with your position. Most people in this movement will reject Glenn Spencers unscrupulous associations with people like Forde and Stonex

While you continue your support for Glenn Spencer, please remove any and all support for ALIPAC.

ALIPAC is a group fighting for Americans to be able to stand up and speak out against illegal immigration without those of you willing to turn blind eyes to big problems that allow someone like Shawna Forde to walk right in the door and cause more harm to our movement than the SPLC or ADL ever could.

It saddens me that there are people like you Scotty that are willing to fight against those of us trying to clean this movement up.

You can say what you want, but you will not stop me from doing what I believe is right.

I believe it is right for us to all reject Shawna Forde, her henchmen, and those in the movement like Jim Gilchrist, Glenn Spencer, and a few others that helped Shawna before and after the murders long after so many of us knew she was bad news.

Any of you that would continue to support Glenn Spencer after this need to get out of ALIPAC and stay out.

I don't want anything to do with you and I don't want you anywhere near our operations.

There's the door. Go associate with groups that play with girls like Shawna and leave us alone.
    William
    Actually, I will be glad to leave after what you have attempted to do to a true patriot. On top of that, you are now slandering me for sticking up for someone I know.

You sir, have no credibility. I hope Glenn sues you for libel and slander.

You have no evidence that he has done anything wrong other than your delusions of grandeur.

Who put you in charge of the anti Illegal Immigration movement and policing its members?

Your denial that you have not accused him of participating in criminal behavior is laughable.

Glenn Spencer has more integrity than you do hiding behind your keyboard assassinating peoples character including mine apparently.

It is people like you that hurt the anti illegal immigration movement by attacking people with no justification and no facts other than a few emails with a reporter that praises Morris Dees and the SPLC.

I find it illuminating that you did not post Glenn Spencer's disclosure on Shawna Forde:
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/ABP/NEWS/ ... 90622.html

William you are a real disappointment and I will leave it at that.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

ScottyDog,

You are choosing to be in bed politically with people that were in bed with accused child killers. That is your choice.

I choose to reject those that were in political bed with Shawna and her close supporters.

And now I reject those that chose to keep their affiliations with Shawna's supporters like Glenn Spencer.

Most people that know about what has happened here are not going to want anything to do with Glenn Spencer and American Patrol.

If Glenn wants to try and sue me for telling people about what has happened then bring it on.

Glenn is the one that had Shawna's fake rape story and pics up on his site, his employee Melissa going around supporter here, Shawna's assistant Chuck Stonex at his house and on his phone talking about bullet wounds the day of the murders, and Shawna in his living room the day she was arrested, followed by a swat team searching his house.... NOT ME.

So the more you Glenn Spencer supporters want to bring your action to the table, then COME ON AND BRING IT!

I got involved in this movement to fight illegal immigration and I don't appreciate the efforts of many good people getting harmed by people like Spencer and you that are not careful about who you associate with.

Anyone that thinks Glenn Spencer's actions regarding Shawna Forde and her fellow officer in MAD, Chuck Stonex, were appropriate needs to hit the road away from ALIPAC and me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, this thread is getting to look a little like the "Rubber Room" at PC!

Lets cool off and take a deep breath now and let the dust settle, we do not want to eat our own here, let the law enforcement make the calls, remember this is a land of laws, we do not judge or pass judgement on people in the public court no matter how bad they may act(And some really are not nice). We take a high road and stand above the ground that they walk on. It is our duty to tell the truth, and to provide information to all LEO agencies IF we have it. We do not "Make Up" any information.

Now, this is just my private opinion, but I say if these people want to yell and scream let them go elsewhere and do it! we have a lot on our plates and need to stay focused please.

Respectfully,
    Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Well, this thread is getting to look a little like the "Rubber Room" at PC!

Lets cool off and take a deep breath now and let the dust settle, we do not want to eat our own here, let the law enforcement make the calls, remember this is a land of laws, we do not judge or pass judgement on people in the public court no matter how bad they may act(And some really are not nice). We take a high road and stand above the ground that they walk on. It is our duty to tell the truth, and to provide information to all LEO agencies IF we have it. We do not "Make Up" any information.

Now, this is just my private opinion, but I say if these people want to yell and scream let them go elsewhere and do it! we have a lot on our plates and need to stay focused please.

Respectfully,
    Ken
    Ken,

I don't care if Glenn Spencer is innocent and has broken no laws.

I care that he was working with and assisting people that have been charged with double homicide thus requiring a swat team to raid his home.

He has caused our movement great harm by being either slack or unscrupulous in his associations.

That is why we are dropping any and all support and offering our full opposition to Glenn Spencer and American Patrol.

Anyone that is not with me on this needs to find a new website and a new group to support and is not welcome here at ALIPAC.

I'm not going to put up with people turning a blind eye on this just because they would prefer it swept under the rug.

That is exactly the kind of thinking that created this crisis of Shawna Forde moving around and finding safe harbor in parts of this movement.

I will aggressively try to root people like that out and I'll work to root out anyone that tries to stop me.

W

Well, that sounds fair, probably a lot more fair than any of the other folks would offer.

Ken

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I read a column in a Midwest newspaper that said that the Anti-Immigration groups did not need opposition - they would implode from the inside. This distancing of American Border Patrol is a good example. These topics garner the attention of patriots and loonies alike. We need to distance ourselves from the loonies and bring the patriots together. Spencer, to me seems to have been a lucid voice for us.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog4514
    I read a column in a Midwest newspaper that said that the Anti-Immigration groups did not need opposition - they would implode from the inside. This distancing of American Border Patrol is a good example. These topics garner the attention of patriots and loonies alike. We need to distance ourselves from the loonies and bring the patriots together. Spencer, to me seems to have been a lucid voice for us.
    Tell Glenn to stop sending his friends over to ALIPAC. He has been going around calling and e-mailing people asking them to try and pressure me to withdraw our advisory.

That is NOT going to happen.

Glenn Spencer is toast for being in political bed with an accused child killer. His viability to the broader movement and general public ended the day the swat team entered his house.

You hangers on need to stand clear as the real world wants nothing to do with over the top spookies in the dessert that end up allowing the criminally insane to use their properties.

W

over the top spookies in the dessert that end up allowing the criminally insane to use their properties.

W
    Maybe that's what happens after you live in the desert by yourself for 10 years being invaded by a foreign country. I understand why you want the distancing William but you also have to put yourself in Glenn Spencers shoes. Doing what he has for decades would make any normal person a little "spooky", even wacky from our perspective. I suppose we should call it combat fatigue.

Tell Glenn to stop sending his friends over to ALIPAC. He has been going around calling and e-mailing people asking them to try and pressure me to withdraw our advisory.
    William

Glenn did not email me or call me, you did.Here is your so called advisory that you sent out via email on 7-2-2009:

"ALIPAC Issues Advisory on Glenn Spencer and American Patrol
    http://www.alipac.us/article4352.html

Both Glenn Spencer of American Patrol and Jim Gilchrist of Minuteman Project assisted accused murderer Shawna Forde before and after the alleged crimes despite numerous warnings from other groups and leaders and evidence that Forde was unstable and potentially violent."

Funny how you keep saying that Glenn "assisted" accused murderer Shawna Forde. You are the only one that has come to that conclusion.

Sorry but you are the one that is emailing people not Glenn Spencer.The only reason I even responded is that I could not believe my eyes when I read your mass mailing.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast