Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1. Call Senator Sununu's DC office at (202) 224-2841 You must insist on specifics about his plans to vote NO on CLOTURE on S. 1348 or the new bill S. 1639. It is very important that you determine if he means No on the CLOTURE vote and No for either bill. If you get a conformation on that, then please express a great deal of thanks and gratitude to both Senator Sununu and his staff and end the call asking them to please try to get the other Senator from New Hampshire, Judd Gregg, to join Sununu in opposing these bills.
    Contacted Sununu's DC office and spoke with staffer "John" at 1:46pm today.

Sununu is on record for being AGAINST the immigration bill. Sununu will vote in opposition to the bill.

Sununu will also vote NO at the next Cloture.

Staffer said that Sunun will not change. Sununu will not support this bill.

Thanked the staffer for being so forthcoming and told him that there would be thank you emails following.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Just finished calling all the Republican Senators. I called Judd Gregg and John Sununu twice. Going to lunch and will do a couple more rounds of calling!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: SENATOR GREGG

Quote Originally Posted by jacques_usa
    Just spoke to Senator Gregg's assistant in DC
    "The Senator has not taken any posistion as of yet"
    I reminded him that Sunnunu has taken a position and promised to vote NO on Cloture. I implored him to stand with him and do the right thing.

He obviously needs more pressure for others.
    Just called Gregg's DC office and got same thing. No position yet. Mentioned Sununu's NO vote for Cloture and for the Bill and urged staffer to let Gregg know that Sununu has taken a position of opposition.

More people need to call Senator Gregg's office: 202-224-3324
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I just got off the phone with his office. Sununu plans to vote in opposition to both bills. I asked by name and the staffer said he is against both of them.

JSB

Senator Sununu plans to vote NO

I just spoke with the staffer. Senator Sununu plans to vote NO on the new immigration bill.

Called Burr's Winston Salem and DC office...also emailed
    Still no solid answer on cloture

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I called both my NH senators-2nd time today. The answers were pretty consistent both times I called.

Sen. Sununu's office said he will vote NO on cloture and that he is against amnesty in any form. I made sure to verify that it was a no on cloture and he said correct. I thanked him and asked him to please try and persuade Sen. Gregg to vote the same way.

Sen Gregg's office will not commit to an answer-still deciding, depends on possible amendments. I informed him that Sen Sununu is voting no and to please stand strong with him in fighting for the American people. Also reminded him that anyone who votes yes will have protests outside their state offices. This would be selling out America and it will not be forgotten when he runs for reelection.
    I got the same answers. I told Gregg that he needed to join with Sununu and vote no.I told him Americans are watching and we will not forget come election time.

Sununu staff confirms "NO" vote across the board

just called (12:20 PST) his office and staff confirmed he will be voting NO at Cloture and NO on both bills!

Bill for Amnesty

This morning I sent an email to Senator Chuck Hagel, my Senator from Nebraska.
    I stressed the damage that will be done by passage of this bill that gives amnesty to gang members and drains OUR social services tax money as well as the huge number of illegals accepting low wages is killing middle America while holding down fair wages and benefits while prices for groceries and gas keep going through the roof even though economists keep telling us inflation isn't too bad....IT'S TERRIBLE!

Not to mention the issue of Mexicans throwing rocks at border guards....that is too much! Next time we should start shooting back!

You should play that piece by Lou Dobbs pointing out the flaws in the immigration bills over and over for Congress. Don't let them say that they didn't know what was going on! Get Lou Dobbs to rebroadcast his wonderful and powerful speech on the down side of the illegal immigrate bill....most of all, we have to get that message to the White House.

I want to believe that if the politicians knew the problems that were caused by illegals, they would feel different. They are just OUT OF TOUCH with most Americans.

I can understand Democrats wanting to get a bunch of new voters...which may or may not happen, but it's true, traditionally Hispanics vote Dem.

But the unions should be standing in their chairs shouting about this.
    I haven't seem one speech by one fired up union official speaking on this issue of busted union pay and Americans loosing fair wage jobs with fair benefits because of these illegals. Have the Union people all turned into whimps?

Let's roll!
    Thank you,
    Retired Chief Hal Dumas, USN (used to be Republican)
    Lincoln, NE.

I got a different answer when I called Sen Sununu!!!

I was JUST told he is unsure how he is going to vote. Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I called both my NH senators-2nd time today. The answers were pretty consistent both times I called.

Sen. Sununu's office said he will vote NO on cloture and that he is against amnesty in any form. I made sure to verify that it was a no on cloture and he said correct. I thanked him and asked him to please try and persuade Sen. Gregg to vote the same way.

Sen Gregg's office will not commit to an answer-still deciding, depends on possible amendments. I informed him that Sen Sununu is voting no and to please stand strong with him in fighting for the American people. Also reminded him that anyone who votes yes will have protests outside their state offices. This would be selling out America and it will not be forgotten when he runs for reelection.
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast